Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Business Opportunities

Anyways, I have decided to turn this subaccount into a new character. Basically, Wendell is the leader of a corporation which used to be very powerful, but has been in hiding for many years. Wendell is basically a villain, and his end goals are to oppressively colonize the Outer Rim, get revenge on the Galactic Alliance, and make business alliances with other companies.

I would be open to doing a thread based on any of those three options, but if anyone has there own ideas that they think would work well, feel free to suggest them. I am not entirely sure where I am going to take this character, but I have found in the past that flexibility is key to a character remaining interesting.

Last edited:
Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark

Not certain but that could work for Pantora, being an outer-rim planet. I have Tin Zeer there. Not sure if that'd work for me specifically as she's technically just a representative so maybe wouldn't be as actively involved in stuff. But we have a minor faction and maybe he could fit with that.

Can't do much about that galactic alliance part.

Anyway, more likely options:

Vash Walker is my roaming alchemist/biologist. He's very much insane and runs a loose 'empire' I say empire because it is indeed very loosely connected. However it's entirely plausible that he'd seek out Wendell or vice versa. He also tends to share/sell off the Shekti because they're so easy to get back that he can basically just throw them at a problem so long as there's ships and food to safely get them there without them eating their way out, or to the occupants.

Sab'Gisa Ningecro and Illah'Josa. The short of it: Sab is one of Vash's creations. Basically: Sentient monkey lizard with the force, that grows stronger by eating creatures. Illah's the only other person aware of this so far, she and him essentially co-run a pirate group. It's plausible they could end up working with/for Wendell at some point. He'd do most of his talking with Illah (an npc), not Sab. But Sab would be actively and secretly talking to her most of the time.

If you want some opposition,

Sinn Shak is an option. he's a Jensaraii. He'd probably try and deal with things covertly and does a lot of recon before he actually tries to intervene. If at all possible, he does so through less up front means like sabotaging a station or offsetting computer numbers so that the place would start hurting itself or having to devote excess effort into clerical corrections and security. He is certainly willing to go into a fight though when pushed. The Outer Rim would make sense for him to be involved. I think they'd be fairly reasonable opposition.

Due to previous writing problems, I also have Tek Virr, Vaya Laccuni, and Zohla Lyn who just kind of...exist. They don't have many places to go right now so they've just kind of moved around. Don't think Zohla even got any threads cause the factions that she kept being meant to go to ended up just not working out.

Tek's a violence loving Nautolan who's somewhat force sensitive but not trained. He's just really good at it. He's not evil, he just really likes to fight.

Vaya is far less violent Twi'lek, and probably would have made her way back to Ryloth unless yet another unfortunate event took her away. She's also force sensitive and has a strong connection to animals.

Zohla is a Togruta who's been shoved off world due to the Byrn'adul and is basically just looking for somewhere to belong. She'd be used to fighting and hunting like Tek. And while familial or clan ties are very important, she does hold to the 'survival of the fit' kind of ideals of a Togruta. Where if a person simply can't survive on their own, then they shouldn't be saved. That being said she likely wouldn't approve of something like slavery. She is technically force sensitive, but unlike Tek whose force sensitivity tends to allow for more noticable precog, influence, and awareness, or Vaya who has greater influence and connection to animals, it's far less impactful for her. I may change that, but haven't decided.

Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark
Sweet! Both would be easy to explain but I like getting to spread Walker's weird species when I can, also it's the most practical IC I believe. How would you like to do that? Walker does sometimes seek out ways to make money so it wouldn't be hard to explain him seeing a company that he sees as potential buyers and just showing up with a couple like "Hello! I can give you an army of these that eat whatever they can chew, rampage, and are easily replaced! Want some?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom