Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Illah'Josa

Status
Not open for further replies.
694bc37f5b28b1e9d9539cac91f59c6b.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: An ally/companion of Sab'Gisa
  • Image Credit: Deviantart
  • Role: Sab'Gisa's 'partner in crime' and face of their pirate group.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Sab'Gisa Ningecro
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Twi'lek
  • Appearance: A lethan twi'lek with a striped pattern along her lekku. She tends to carry herself with an intensity and crudeness that is somewhat rarer among her race. She is of fairly average height but is athletically fit.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
Ships are semi-co-owned by Sab'Gisa Ningecro.
  • Sepulcher class strike carrier
  • 1 t-50h triwing hurricane starfighter squadron: aboard the carrier. 8 fighters.
  • 1 Mark 32 solosuit squadron: aboard the carrier. 16 solosuits.
  • 2 Albatross gunship squadrons. 4 per squadron. 8 gunships.

• Skills:
  • Illah is essentially a pirate/mercenary captain, she's aware of tactics and strategy both in ships and on foot, as well as one to the other, has good understanding mechanics of most ships, is an excellent shot with a blaster pistol and rifle, and even better with a vibro-dagger, and seems to carry an aura of danger about her. She's experienced in the sabotage and sneak attacks that tend to come along with the pirating business as it's been necessary to ensure a victory over weaker craft with minimal risk.
  • Languages: Ryl, Basic, Huttese, Dosh, Rodian, and a code language made by her and Sab'Gisa

• Personality: Illah is a cruel member of her race. Born not among slavery, but among the slavers. While it was profitable, she found herself finding other routes to profit. Not out of any sense of morality, but out of a need for power and control. She convinced members into joining her on her ship to pursue anything that could bring them more wealth than as just slavers for one. Her nature towards using others for her own ends has remained, though if someone proves to be reliable, she may be more inclined to aid them on their own ventures.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: FAS silver heat slugthrower pistol or a Vibroblade
  • Combat Function: Typically would be the leader, but does get more directly involved. Going from a pistoleer to using a vibro-dagger as the situation demands
Strengths:
  • Understands strategy and tactics when it comes to ships, land, and from one to the other.
  • Excellent shot
  • Excellent with a vibro-blade
  • Very fast and nimble
  • Little sense of guilt makes her willing to do things others might not
  • Willing and able to rule by fear
  • Used to dealing with the underworld and slavers
  • Formed an unusual bond with Sab'gisa Ningecro
  • With Sab'gisa Ningecro learned their own code using almost exclusively lekku or body language
  • Considerable language variety, though limited to more common langauges like Ryl, basic, Huttese, or Dosh.
Weaknesses:
  • Fighting style does not work well with heavy armor or heavy opponents
  • Lack of sense of guilt and cold/cruel personality can make enemies
  • Although fairly fit for a twi'lek she relies heavily on her speed and maneuverability over her strength.
  • Being a twi'lek woman may encourage disobedience until she and her skills are known better
  • No doubt has a holonet record
  • Though linguistically able, lacks almost any knowledge on rare or ancient languages like Sith or Tusken.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Illah was born to slavers, her family were some of the twi'leks willing to sell their own. That willingness would in time gain them power, and their descendents would do well working under various cartels or groups over time. Illah herself would spend most of her youth on a slaver ship capturing or transferring slaves of various races. She'd come to want to work more indipdentendly, and so would get a ship and crew on board to pursue whatever they saw profit in, ranging from piracy and mercenary work to going right back to slaving, all depending on who was paying or who was getting stolen from. Her treatment of others mostly as tools would show itself far more obviously over time, and the crew members who couldn't keep up were unlikely to live for too long, nor did those that openly turned against her. For some, this demanded respect, for others fear. As long as they obeyed, she didn't care which. In time she'd take on a pet, what she believed a kowakian monkey lizard, instead was the altered Kanyirk monkey lizard. She would take some time to realize this, but did notice the conveniences that started occurring once she brought the creature on board and named it Sab'Gisa Ningecro. Eventually it would reveal its own intelligence to her, using her lekku to communicate with her. The two would come to see each other as like minds, and in strangely similar situations. Both were expected to be at the bottom of the barrel, but had through various means ended up in alternative positions. They quickly began to work together and make deals with each other, until the two were nearly in agreement on everything. Illah was the face and continue in her position of direct power, Sab'gisa would preform the quiet deaths and distractions while aiding in the planning, but they both were the decision makers behind the crew.

Last edited:
Sab'Gisa Sab'Gisa

There's a couple of things here that we're gonna have to sort out. The first is the matter of the small fleet in this sub. There's limitations to what an individual can field, as is listed here. From the table, it can be seen that an individual can field up to 500m in combat ships. This can be more than one, or a single ship, so long as the total meters don't exceed 500. That means that the biggest ship you have listed is not going to work. The smaller ships can work, but it will be determined to how many ships are in each squadron. Alternatively, there are several lovely factions that cater to pirates, and if you join one of them and add them to the affiliation, you can ramp up the number of meters a bit.

The other thing is that you seem to be missing the "Languages" field of the template. I see you mentioned them later in the sub, but we'll need that part of the template present to fulfill the template as a whole.

Let me know when these are done and I'll get this approved for you.

Darth Machinus Darth Machinus

Woops, guess the language happened during editing. I added it back.

Ah dagnabbit, I didn't even think to check on that. (Also...admittedly didn't even realize that it was that massive). I have now actually joined the Kraken Coalition because being a lone pirate just isn't as fun. But I decided to change the ship anyway to a smaller one and remove one of the gunship squads because I saw comparative ship sizes as smaller.

I have a question in regards to the rule though, is it by individual PC character, or by just individual characters. Like can an NPC be made with the 500 meters but also have a PC with 500 meters? Either way, unless there are more edits that I need to correct, I think I've done that.

Sab'Gisa Sab'Gisa

Thanks for the edits! I'm still needing some clarification on how large each squadron is, that way the fleet size is clear for anyone that reads the sub in the future. Once we get those figured out, this will be good to go.

To answer your question, it's per individual character.

Darth Machinus Darth Machinus
Ok, so I tried to add clarification on those by making sure I put the number of squadrons in front. As well as listed the number of ships per squadron after, and the total number of the two gunship squadrons so that wasn't confused.

And thanks, that is good to know!

Sab'Gisa Sab'Gisa thanks! And apologies, but one last thing (I promise haha). I forgot to mention that we still need the Kraken Coalition to be mentioned under "Loyalties" just so that people know this sub is associated with the faction in some way. Make sure to link their faction page there, and once that's done this can get approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom