Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion The Krath

So I have been running with this idea of rebuilding the Krath and doing the new Crusades with the brotherhood of the Maw for months now. The idea came at the suggestion of Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and other members of the Maw encouraging it.

So I started a Codex Sub for the Krath. I have been looking for feedback when Darth Mori reached out to me because she had some feedback for me about reaching out to people with past iterations of Krath.

Now I cant make the sub all encompassing and cover ever iteration in detail maybe later on when expanding the sub. However it did make me think maybe I can at least mention the iteration and there leadership so if i decided to expand on its history I have a starting point already in place.

So in brief I'm looking for members and leaders of past iterations of the Krath if the are still around.

Also looking for people interested in being members of this iteration of the krath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom