Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Evening [member="Jira Shav'al"],

Thank you for choosing our services. I am happy to inform you that your purchase of 1 pair of Theia Glasses, 1 LK Archimedes Maintenance Droid and one Sunshot pistil have been approved.

My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange for payment andd delivery.

Regards

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Alden Akaran"],

I am happy to inform you that your purchse of the Legion Networking Software and Padlocke have been approved.

Please enjoy your purchases.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Afternoon [member="Bentil Mortop"],

Not the usual request I get, but arrange an interview (hit me up in DMs or on discord) and I'm sure that something can be arranged.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Xobos Yakieer"],

I am happy to approve your purchase of one Apollo Control System. My sales team will be in touch with you to arrange shipment.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Credius Nargath"],

I am happy to confirm that your purchase of the following

50 Units of the Pakhet Ion Torpedo Launcher
1 Loki EWAR System

has been approved. My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange payment.

Unfortunately the Phalanx Testudo is a piece of technology only affiliated with Locke and Key mechanics and as such is not available on the open market.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Note
________________________________________________________________________________
All submissions have now been updated to the new user system.

Have a nice day and thank you for shopping with Locke and Key Mechanics
___________________________________________________________________________________

Good Morning Rumi Dag Rumi Dag

I am happy to inform you that your purchase of the following has been approved.
  • [1x] Navi
  • [1x] LK Spider Slicer Droid
  • [3x] LK Archimedes Maintenance Droid
  • [1x] Cyber-eye Contact Lenses
My sales team will be in touch with you to arrange delivery and payment.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Esta Pulsarcore

E
This Jedi Ninja Ex-Mercenary requires equipment!

I will take a Sunshot pistol, a pair of theia glasses, and like twelve shiva knives.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom