Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life over Politics (Open to Jedi)

For as long as he had seen it, politics played a number on inciting Chaos in this galaxy. The Republic, the Empire, even his own Galactic Alliance, and now it seemed to come back around again. For how long had Coren Starchaser been looking to defend the Jedi Order? With moves from the Concord to side with the Sith Empire, of all people, it caused quite a stir. Against the Bryn’adul, that threat to life, he understood, but supporting the Sith against their other foes?

That was room for concern.

So he did what he could, he sent a message to the Silvers as their Grandmaster, they were here to defend life, not politics. Then he sent out messages and runners, along old Jedi Academy Network trails, to all Jedi with his message.

This was not a declaration of Jedi allying with the Sith, this was a move to help protect the galaxy from the Bryn, anything else, that was politics.

The Jedi Order, not the shining jewel of solidarity it had once been, had many shades now, and that was nothing to be frowned upon, but Jedi needed to be reminded of their goals, their code, and calling. Protect life.

As he stood aboard Peace, he looked to those who would attend and began speaking.

“I understand that there is concern here, with the moves of the Concord, and where that places Jedi. I want to discuss this to those of you who wish to speak. The Silver Jedi Concord has made decisions that are not always in perfect alignment with the Order itself. As I have stated to the Silvers, we are not expecting anyone to support the Sith in all acts, on the contrary. If they are harming life, I will be there to stop them.

“I want to use this time to remind us all, we defend life, politics and anything beyond Life, that is on the individual Jedi. But at no time will I request anything that one is not willing to do on their own accord.”

He looked out to the gathered again.

Shaka Sunstar

S
The normally smiling Thyrsian's features were emotionless, almost blank while he listened.

He was of lesser renown. Why should they listen to him, over the voice of a Grandmaster? One whose mettle had been tested against Sith time and time again.

Quietly, he hummed to himself.

It didn't take long for his inner turmoil to come to an end.

He had a sworn duty to protect the lives of the innocence. Everyone in that room did.

The Thyrsian Jedi Knight rose to speak.

"It should be expected that the voice for the Silver Jedi, the same Jedi that fled from the One Sith in the Core would make deals with the Sith." The name of their Order's ancient enemy practically spat out of his mouth. "You speak of lives, yet those of your own order that you fight alongside have committed atrocity after atrocity - second only to the Sith that you have come here to justify protecting."

"We defend life. The Sith seek to destroy it, control and subjugate it. You would have us protect them.

Perhaps, you should be reminded of your oaths as a Jedi.
"

Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser

Mishel Kryze

M
Mishel couldn't believe what she had read. From Illyria, the Artificer was at a loss for words she closed her eyes and did her best to keep her anger in check. Her work here was too important to just get up and leave, and so she did what she could and holo'd in from afar. She heard what Shaka Sunstar had to say but honestly, the vile began to form in her mouth. How dare Coren. How kriffing dare he, after he had the audacity to leave her to the Sith's bloody torture. Leave her to be broken by Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex himself, he had the audacity.
"That's very bold of you, Master."
"I can't recall you setting aside your work or your life to come find me."
"Your own padawan. I laid in a Sith Imperial prison, for two whole years, two years, and here you are - asking for the Jedi to set aside their personal views to help the Sith?"
She scoffed. "You have some bloody nerve."
"The Jedi speaks correctly, we are here to defend life, the Sith seek to destroy it and yet you ask us to protect them."
"This man has no oaths as a Jedi, he's merely a man lost to his own delusions. It's a wonder Taeli Raaf was able to turn the entire Jedi Order." Her words were hot and vile, the very man who had agreed to teach her the way of the Jedi. Mishel thought she could get past it and for awhile she had been, but hearing this, seeing this? The Artificer raged beneath it all. She had suffered, she had died because of the Sith and it was only the light that kept her, it was what brought her back. At least now, after all these years Mishel could understand just why her biological mothers had a disdain for the Jedi.

A man can change his stars
There are many things that I could have agreed with. Seeing first hand the fight against the Bryna'dul. A sect of barely creatures above sentience. Seeking to bring genocide to all beings. I was willing to much to secure the lives of those they threatened. Fighting them toe to toe, I have seen why the idea of combining forces to face these lesser monsters.

However, the Jedi Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi, wanted to ask for the Jedi to support him, and the Silver Jedi Concord. To have a pact with the Sith.

Other Jedi spoke up against this. Even an old face had a singular line that seemed to summed up most of my thoughts.

Instead of staying and listen to this.... this.... excuse for actions, I turned to look at the lake before me. Crushing the Silver Jedi Concord Transmitter within my gauntlet-clad hand. Using all of my physical force to throw the broken bits into the lake.

Muttering to myself as I walked to the Adamite Tower.

"Jedi and Sith. It seems the end times have come."

Neither of them were wrong. He’d clearly admit that. Watching the gathered. The Jedi Master stood, and took the licks. The first, the Thyrssian, they were correct, the Silver Jedi had moved from the Core, that was not wrong, but during that time, where was Coren? Not here. It was worse than being a part of the move. All he was hoping to do now was to protect the galaxy. He would listen to the gathered, and wait, his expression remaining stoic, even if under the view of the Force, he was rolling to what was said to him.

Especially when Mishel spoke. She was his student, she had been captured, and there was fault in his approach to her. She had been lost to him and he sat on his haunches. He knew that. He knew very well. Why else would one such as he step to the Rim and the Unknown, vanish from the stage of the galaxy.

“I know my oaths as a Jedi very well. I also know my mistakes. The challenge here is that the Concord, one of the leading governments, had made a point to speak ahead, to ally with the Sith against a common foe. Was I keen on it? No. But do I have a way to speak for the government? Also no.

“When the choice was before me during the founding of the Galactic Alliance of Sullust, we did away with the Senate, we allowed Jedi and officers to run the show. It made many things a lot more black and white. With politicians, there are many shades of gray.

“I’ve failed, its true. And this move by the politicians doesn’t make things any more easy. Cooperating with the Sith, even against the likes of the Bryn, is not something I will do lightly. Beyond defining Alliance and Concord worlds, don’t expect me to be siding with the dark. And even that, I will only do when absolutely necessary. I am here today, to listen to your grievances.

“As Jedi, what do you wish to see, and if its merely to throw stones at me, well, I will take that, but be mindful, I am not the architect behind the Concord. I am a foci for the Jedi.”

If it were not for the Bryn'adul, they would not be having this discussion. Is it what Skywalker had gone through when the Vong were arriving?

Mishel Kryze

M
"You are a hypocritical, old man." Mishel pointedly spoke, her emotions were beneath the surface, she reigned herself in but alas. It was all that needed to be said. "I fought by your side on Coruscant, I trusted every word you spoke." She shook her head and then scoffed again when he fell back to simply being the foci. "Now you are no more than a mouthpiece for politicians, then such is your fate."​
"You are a puppet on strings thinner than the ones that held the Old Jedi Order together."​
It was all she had to say, it was all that needed to be said. Coren Starchaser was bluffing and he was bluffing for a political party that had no stamina. Mishel had done her research on Silver History. They had lost on Ruusan to three Sith, they had lost to the Sith Empire when they attempted to invade Mirial. They lost on Ossus time and time again, and here they were speaking to ally with the Sith Empire themselves. For what? The Brynadul? Was that truly the reason the sole reason? If so, why were they not launching their fights?​
"If you speak truth then where are your attacks on the Bryandul? Why not take back the systems lost to them? Or is this more posturing and positioning, built on the lies of a government?" A pause. "Or do you have to wait for them to pull your strings?"​

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber)
Yes, Caltin was there among those gathered. He did not agree with the decision at all but was open-minded to hear the GrandMaster out. This was a new galaxy and time to him after all, and while some things stay the same, some things do indeed change. The big guy remained quiet as while he did not try to eavesdrop, he could not help but overhear some of the chatter about this was a problem among many of the Jedi that was gathered, Many of whom he had never seen before. There was a concern, a lot of it. In fact, there was dissent, even to the point of many Jedi were letting their emotions get the better of them.

When he listened to Starchaser, a part of him, the old part wanted to jump down his throat but the experience that he had endured throughout the galaxy told him to continue to listen. In truth, there were times where he himself had defended Sith against other Jedi, those times where one was no threat, or not attempting any aggression. This was the way of the Jedi in his mind, if you do not protect those in need that are unpopular, how can you say that you will not protect anyone?

It was when Caltin had listened to some of the dissenters that he realized that there was more of a personal problem here than one of policy or ideals. Many of them had past dealings with Starchaser himself and it dominated their response. It was clear that the Grandmaster had his issues, but even so, was he not in the right?

Perhaps I am speaking out of turn here, being one still “out of time” so to speak, but when I was out among the stars, the ideals of the Order were the same. The gentleman to my right (Shaka Sunstar) is right in that the Sith seek to control life or destroy those who would oppose them. Master Starchaser, perhaps I am wrong in my observation, but this decision to defend the Sith in question seems almost unilateral, and if it was not, the Jedi, let alone those in the Concord were not offered any input until now, after the fact. If we were, I would have given my definitive disagreement to this endeavor.

His eyes centered directly on the Silver Jedi Concord GrandMaster, Caltin was not of any emotion, he was remaining as objective as possible in this case. Then he walked forward and turned to face those gathered.

That being said, when I was a part of the Jedi so long ago, I am reminded of the security organization that oversaw the protection of the core planet Corellia. They had a mantra that they lived by…

“To Serve and Protect”

… this thankless job of theirs is much like ours as Jedi, be it of the Alliance, or the Concord. Do we not stand with those who need our help? No, we may never receive any type of appreciation and in fact, would probably be best to watch our collective backs during the entire operation, but if I do not stand with everyone who needs it, who will one day stand with me when I do?

This was not an agreement with the Grandmaster, but it was a statement as to why he was a Jedi, nothing more.
sjogrungesmol1.png

"You are correct in the notion that we defend life, Master Starchaser," the Nautolan said, standing up where all he could see, his eyes like daggers staring at the Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi, "but I will not defend those that seek to oppress and slaughter it, something that the Sith are known for since...well, since its foundation as a degenerate order. Perhaps you should take a stroll through the archives and reeducate yourself on the atrocities the Sith have made against the Galaxy. The Zambranos have committed genocide and massacres on many star systems, and yet you suggest we go and aid them?"

He allowed silence to sink in the air before continuing.

"I was hoping more wisdom from you as a Grandmaster, Starchaser; what a disappointment, truly. You know the mistakes you've made, and you still go on looking for more. Perhaps you are a simpleton for the Sith, a mere tool to advance their agendas. If so, what poison have you been teaching to your fellow Jedi, especially the younglings?"

This meeting raised all kinds of suspicions for those outside the Silver Jedi. What radical angle have they turned to?

if they're watching anyways

Auteme had planned to hear Grandmaster Starchaser out, to let the meeting run its course and then affirm the core principles of the Jedi. After all, she was a pacifist. Wouldn't an agreement between two galactic powers create some benefits? Open war benefitted no one. And to stop the genocidal Bryn'adûl some compromises might need to be made.

But she couldn't. She just couldn't. All tyranny needed to gain a foothold was for people of good conscience to stay silent.

"Grandmaster Starchaser," she said, standing from her seat in the auditorium. She was at the front, of course. "My name is Auteme Denko-Durren, Knight of the New Jedi Order. We've met before -- you taught me the basics of shaping the Light -- but I don't believe we've spoken in earnest. I'm good friends with your wife Celeste and I have immense respect for you as a Jedi."

She glanced to Knight Sunstar. They hadn't formally met, but Auteme recognized him as a member of the New Jedi Order. The Thyrsian was intimidating but the look she gave him was enough to chill an Arkanian. That is not the way. To be confrontational, to attack, was not the way to sway hearts and win over the Jedi that were unsure. His way would alienate the Silver Jedi and perhaps some among their own number.

No, Coren was not a politician. But Auteme had become one. Her time as the New Jedi Order's representative had taught her much. People like Starchaser and Sunstar had not come to have their minds changed but there were some who were yet undecided. As worrying as it was that the Jedi would split themselves, Auteme needed to make a moral stand.

"I also acknowledge your situation. Sometimes, compromises must be made. You do not lead the Concord. You are not a politician. But," she began her argument, her tone turning to match, "You cannot ignore the effect the Jedi have on politics, or the effect that politics have on the Jedi. And you can't ignore your own influence as Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi.

"You were there, at the talks, in the same room as -- well, I assume -- the likes of Carnifex and Prazutis. The intentions are good, at least from the Concord's perspective. You want to stop the Bryn'adûl. But those two have done just as much harm to the galaxy as the Draelvasier, if not more. I read the message you sent, just recently. I know you 'don't like' the Sith. But I know that you are a man of action and this is a step towards complacency.

"Not only that, but have you considered what this... this... agreement, will do to the Jedi in the long term? When we go to the worlds occupied by tyranny, whether by the Sith or others, how do you think the people will react? I've represented the New Jedi Order in the Senate for almost a year now. The Senators and so many people seize any chance they have to curb the Jedi's influence despite our work and best intentions. If we suddenly stopped opposing the Sith, stood aside for even a moment? Any credibility we might've had would evaporate.

"We would no longer be the Jedi who stand against darkness, against tyranny, but those who stood aside and watched. And that is just as terrible a crime.

"I know you do not believe yourself a politician, Coren. But you have political power. And you can take action."

She looked to the audience. Many before had voiced their opposition to this, and she searched for them in the crowd. "Evil may be destroyed by itself, but that simply brings more evil. That cycle will not end until we stand together and oppose it. I am willing to compromise. I am willing to search for peace. But I refuse to stand aside when there is evil."

Last edited:

Irridia Solensis

I
Her heart shattered into a million sharp little shards, with each word that fell from the Grandmaster's mouth. An alliance had been forged with the The Sith Empire and now they were being asked to suddenly remember that they were Jedi but forget what the Sith had done in the name of assisting the planet's innocent people.

People who should have been assisted by having their homeworld freed from Sith control instead of being defended against those who would likely treat them better than the Sith ever would.

Blinking back tears, Irri crossed her arms over her chest, fighting to keep her emotions in check while her fingers tightly curled around her upper arms. "Was my life worth nothing, then, Master Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser ? Like Mishel Kryze, I spent years as a Sith prisoner. They took four years of my life away, and treated me like a plaything to be discarded when they finally broke what was left of me at the end."

Tears trickled down her cheeks and she fought to remember how to breathe, shifting slightly to burrow into Caden Evesa Caden Evesa 's side as she shook. "How could ask such a thing from us? How could you allow the Concord to force us to this decision? Are we worth so little to you? To them? Of course the innocent people deserve to be saved, but should we not be seeking to free them from oppression, no matter the color of the flag being planted unasked for upon their soil?"

"Do you really want us to help save the people only to hand them back to the Sith who will have chains ready and waiting? Are we really saving them at that point? How, for love of the Force, is that becoming what we stand for?"
she concluded, casting her swirling oceanic gaze to Auteme Auteme , who had also spoken.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all fall in parallel
He was no one.

To be more accurate, among this circle of peers, he was the least of them. His voice didn't matter to them, and so, he listened. There was much to learn when you kept quiet and actually heard what those around you had to say. He'd learned that before he ever considered joining the Jedi Order.

The real crux of his situation was just that, though. He had made that decision, and from everything he had learned up to now, that decision wasn't something you just unmade lightly. There were examples of people who were unable to become Knighted- and, perhaps, he might ultimately amount to as much- but those who did ascend beyond the life of a Padawan made certain vows and took very specific oaths. He wasn't privy to what exactly those things were, but as the elder Jedi spoke, they referred to them.

What he did understand was that it was a matter that involved the Sith. When he heard the word, his body felt cold, almost like the cold that gripped his mother in death. It was the same sensation, a creeping and consuming darkness that loomed just beyond his ability to comprehend. That was what he rationalized as darkness- the evil inherent to the Force that these Jedi always spoke on.

He decided to become a Jedi because he was terrified of that darkness. He had seen it swallow his father whole. He had watched it tear his family apart. He knew it was only a matter of time before it came after him, like it came after everything.

Takui did not want to become a part of the darkness.

The verbal war escalated as emotions ran high, and he felt himself slipping backward, away, retreating from the insanity that had seeped in. Conflict like this... there was no peace here. This was the mindlessness that clouded his vision and made him desperate.

He took a deep breath and exhaled quietly, fingers trembling. Taku fidgeted, staring hard at the floor. Everyone wanted to do the right thing. Everyone had their reasons. And they were passionate about those reasons.

Darkness and Light really did feel like two sides of the same coin when you stripped away the flesh.

Don't just listen to their words. Hear what they're saying, but comprehend the way they say it. A concession may be a knife hidden behind the back.

Everyone seemed to agree that the Sith were the enemy... but some of them were willing to compromise, and others stood on that hill to die. He could feel something in that moment that felt fragile. It felt like with just a tiny amount of pressure, everything would fall apart.

Or worse.

He felt sweat beading on his brow, his vision blurring as the more he thought on it, the more he sank into anxiety. Taku exhaled again, but his breath had become more ragged. His heart rate had increased. Panic attack?

His eyes started moving around the room chaotically. Find ten things. Name them. Lightsaber... digital clock...

As he went through the grounding exercise, Taku felt his body slowly calming, resetting itself. He breathed out one last time, then took a deep breath. He was watching History unfold, for better or worse.

He didn't have to contribute. It was enough that he was there to witness it.

He didn't even know who he was anymore.

All his life he'd been taught that the Sith were the bad guys, that they practiced the dark side of the force and had no care for any life other than the ones that they could use to strengthen themselves. Now the Jedi were getting into bed with the enemy against the NIO. The NIO who themselves hadn't shown themselves as a true threat to the Jedi or to Concordia itself.

He felt Irridia Solensis besides him, heard the sadness in her voice and watched her fighting back tears. She'd been a prisoner of the Sith for so long and while she hadn't truly disclosed the events to him he knew enough. He knew enough to know that she would be against this for obvious reasons.

His arm wrapped around her. It's all he could do.

Caden himself was against the ruling, Caden himself was against getting into bed with the enemy. They had burned Myrkr to the ground, the planet that had served as his home for so long. They had killed so many of his friends and now Concordia just wanted to get into bed with them.

He was angry. Rightfully maybe so.

"I know I don't speak for all of us here but I vote for the immediate removal of The Silver Jedi from Concordia and for an end to this. We can't and will not join the Sith in their wars. We wouldn't be Jedi if we did, not after Myrkr. I even go as far as to vote to set up a Jedi in Exile if needed. This can't happen."

Last edited:
Well, this was a welcome break from the stock ticker.

And almost as good as one of the daytime soap operas on Holoflix.

One of the protocol droids brought the young Anzat a cup of tea -- a blend unique to Shri-Tal that Matsu Ike Matsu Ike had introduced him to, which had become rare (if not extinct) due to the actions of the Sith on that world.

Some of these people spoke as though the Silver Jedi did not realize their own failings. From what Sor-Jan's reports on the Mara-Perlemian trade corridor suggested, Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield had finally made a foothold on Voss again. Years after the Silver Jedi had fled to Kashyyyk from the Silver Temple in Voss-Ka.

Would the Voss ever welcome the Silvers back after that kind of betrayal? Was there anything left of the Voss Mystics or their culture to salvage? Sor-Jan didn't know, and those issues were not his to solve. Maybe the Silver Jedi would make it their own. Maybe they wouldn't.

But such penalties were apparent. They hardly needed to be hashed out.

And to do so repeatedly was hardly Jedi. What's done was done. Maybe some good could come of it or maybe they were just karked. Dwelling on past sins never provided much of a solution for a future.

The Concord had made a business decision. From that perspective, it made sense. If the Silvers and the Sith continued killing each other, they only made the Bryn'adul's job that much easier. A ceasefire allowed a focused effort at stalling the war machine that was as genocidal, if not more than that of Carnifex on his worst day. After all, Commenor had certainly incurred the Sith Emperor's wrath and it had never been wholly exterminated. The Bryn'adul, on the other hand, seemed to be predicated on nothing less than total species annihilation.

If the Silvers or the Concord or whatever nerf herder was in charge today was prioritizing the Bryn'adul over furthering a war of attrition with the Sith that had fruitlessly consumed the Republic, the previous Galactic Alliance, and countless others... that actually seemed like a step in the direction of common sense.

But, then, he'd traded his seat on the Silver Council for the corporate boardroom specifically because he'd lost any faith in the notion that Jedi possessed common sense in any regard. So the boy sipped his tea and quietly read through the financial reports, while listening in to the communication that was unfolding. In many ways, it was a good reminder of why he'd stayed in the corporate world rather than the Jedi temple.

All these so-called Jedi sought was division. The unified Jedi Order that Sor-Jan had known as a padawan was dead. It's spirit, if it had any, was gone from this universe. Every geo-political faction had its own Jedi Order. Every conclave of Jedi had its own grandmaster. Every group looked at the other and proclaimed itself more righteous than thee.

With that as the Order's foundation, it must be a good time to be a Sith. Or a Bryn'adul.

A Light Shining in Darkness
It was not Wyatt’s place to speak for the Jedi any longer - he had long since lost that right. In truth, he had never wanted to - he had searched for Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser to serve as the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, but was unable to find him at the time. Now, however, as Coren stood as the Grandmaster of the Silvers, Wyatt thought it prudent to offer a touch of advice - though he had no hope Coren would internalize it.​
Grandmaster Starchaser.”, he said with a smile as his atrophied frame stood. His robes hung off him heavy, as he had only just come back from his war on Atollon.​
I know my words may not mean much here, but consider the implications of what you’re agreeing to.”, he said with a frown.​
The Silver’s fled from the One Sith in the Core, many of us still remember that. They fled the Sith Empire and left Ession to its fate - something the likes of Cedric Grayson and his jedi still remember, and they left Coruscant to its fate when Taali Raaf betrayed the Order. For years they have kept company with the Confederacy, rationalized as more ‘humane’ killers since they used droid armies, and now - atop all of this…”​
They side with the Sith.”, he said with a quiet glance to the floor between them. His balance waivered for a moment, but a nearby Knight subtly lifted him back before he could fall.​
I do not judge you for this decision, I know the stress of being a Grandmaster and so many voices against you for the smallest move; but heed them. While I may support going against the Bryn’adul, can we even trust the Sith to not simply allow us to beat ourselves against their walls until both us and the Bryn are weak and exhausted?”​
Do not fight their battles for the promise of help. The Sith can not be trusted - and we should not involve ourselves in their wars. Only a combined effort against the Bryn’adul will make a difference, and a cease fire should be called to galactic wars everywhere before this can happen.”​
Wyatt restrained a cough, though he knew he looked pale to those around. Even his voice began to falter as he droned on - and he knew it was time to take a seat once more.​
Just… consider the implications it has, if not for the Jedi as a whole, for the Silvers and their tarnished reputation.”​
With that, the knight that supported Wyatt guided him to find a seat towards the outer circle - away from the others so he might catch his breath with some privacy. His war on Atollon had taken its toll - and the once Grandmaster was a mere shadow of the once guiding light to the Order.​

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
WEARING: xxx
TAG: Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Shaka Sunstar | Mishel Kryze | Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor | Kaleleon Kaleleon | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga | Rhis Fisto Rhis Fisto | Auteme Auteme | Irridia Solensis | Takui Takui | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Judah rarely participated in formal gatherings of the Jedi. In his youth he would do anything for them. At almost fifty years of age he found them to be as hypocritical as any other organized religion. Naturally he let the others speak before finally sitting back in his chair, his favorite pipe lit, as he smoked on the tobacco inside it. His feet were propped up on something for all to see the worn leather of his boots. Everything about the Jedi Master spoke to a life of experience, hardship. Every ounce of wisdom he had was earned, the hard way.​
It was time offer a small portion.​
"Darth Arcis
Darth Avernus
Darth Bellum
Darth Kentarch
Darth Pteron
Darth Revulsion
Darth Tacitus
Darth Voyance
Judah Foster
Kezeroth
Kyrel Ren
Skorvek
Velok."
Judah paused as he listed each name slowly. One by one a darksider or known Sith mentioned. Many in the room would know several of these names.​
"They all have one thing in common. They are dark siders or SIth loyal to the New Imperial Order in some form of that word. A few of those names helped to found it as they broke off from the Sith Empire. Is everyone in this room so self righteous that they forget this conflict is nothing but a civil war between Sith who claim to be, and Sith who pretend they are not?"
If his words seemed harsh, they were meant to be.​
"Are the Brynadul a threat? That remains to be seen. Should the Jedi find themselves mired in the politics of a Sith civil war, absolutely not. Neither should receive the aid of those who consider themselves to be Jedi. One faction wears their sin in plain sight, the other is simply a white washed tomb. While they appear to be innocent outside, inside they are full of dead men's bones."
Judah returned to his pipe.​
"Let them kill each other off, but do not pretend that one side is more deserving of aid over the other."
He let out a puff of smoke.​
"And what of the Eternal Empire and CIS... how many nations find Sith at the helm? Is the problem one that is isolated to an Empire? I do not think so?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom