Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG LFG to write with returning characters.

So everything has changed clearly, I don't really recognise many if any factions and very few of the characters, Plus most people have awesome profiles now and mine look a little poor by comparison, please look past that!

So I have three characters I could get back into writing or there's always the possibility I do something new:

Maris Fero - Dark side inclined force-sensitive ganger, criminal and cat burglar. Probably due to find some dark side force religion soon enough, has moderate training but still a rough diamond. HERE

Vhirr'bel'laminis - Formerly a Commodore in the Chiss Ascendancy Navy, and Csilla Nobility, Now with the news that Csilla was destroyed is probably a vengeance hungry refugee looking to revenge her people and rebuild their proud race. HERE

Tia'Ilandra Shaasa - Rogue Jedi knight coming in from the cold after having spent a long time searching for her old master and searching many old ruins and jungles, meditation expert and animal bonded, probably looking to make Master soon enough and start with an Apprentice maybe. HERE

Obviously, none of these has Factions anymore, none of these really have strong contacts (Maris and Bella might have a couple.)

Happy to hear any suggestions.

Vesta

V
Maris Fero Maris Fero hey! I believe we wrote with each other several years ago once or twice (I was writing a completely different character, though I don't know which one), if you're looking for a dark side group to get into (per mentioning a force religion) you might be interested in the Brotherhood of the Maw and the cult held at the center of the Hidden Maw.

Alternatively we're the ones who destroyed Csilla, so you might be able to get your revenge by joining up with the Galactic Alliance or New Imperials in their fight against us (or just by doing things solo, whatever floats your boat).

Your Jedi, though, is probably a good fit for the Silvers or the Galactic Alliance if you're trying to find a faction to act as your hub for activity.

Maris Fero Maris Fero hey! I believe we wrote with each other several years ago once or twice (I was writing a completely different character, though I don't know which one), if you're looking for a dark side group to get into (per mentioning a force religion) you might be interested in the Brotherhood of the Maw and the cult held at the center of the Hidden Maw.

Alternatively we're the ones who destroyed Csilla, so you might be able to get your revenge by joining up with the Galactic Alliance or New Imperials in their fight against us (or just by doing things solo, whatever floats your boat).

Your Jedi, though, is probably a good fit for the Silvers or the Galactic Alliance if you're trying to find a faction to act as your hub for activity.
Thanks for the heads up, that was really useful and I'll check all of those out. Yes you definitely wrote a little with Maris early in her existence.

Maris Fero - Dark side inclined force-sensitive ganger, criminal and cat burglar. Probably due to find some dark side force religion soon enough, has moderate training but still a rough diamond. HERE

If you are interested in criminal/ganger/burglary activity, Darkwire is still kicking around as a minor faction. We still operate primarily on Denon, which is nominally under GA influence. There is a distinct hands off approach to their government, however, and the Coporate Authorities of Denon still dominate and oppress the masses with mass-consumerism and wage slavery. Darkwire meanwhile has been staging little rebellions and generally causing a muck in the underworld.

If obscure dark side force religion is up your dark sketchy alley, I have my own cult-gang based on the Primeval religion called Sargon's Few which is principly operated in the deepest, poorest, most desperate bowels of the city-planet in the Seven Corners District.

If any of that piques your curiosity head over to Darkwire, stop by our discord, and we can work out some cool stories!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Not sure how much you've looked through updates, but there's some interesting things happening currently - and more very soon - for criminal types, with an event called Age of the Underworld. Not for nothing, but Maris Fero might be in a good position and place to get involved in a lot of the crime-based RP that is, and will be, taking place?

If you're interested, I'm happy to have Aktur meet Maris and see about some work and contact making. He's predominantly active on Coruscant, Denon and Nar Shaddaa, but can always travel around elsewhere. He's also the crime lord of Crimson Dawn.

Just an option, at any rate.

ia'Ilandra Shaasa - Rogue Jedi knight coming in from the cold after having spent a long time searching for her old master and searching many old ruins and jungles, meditation expert and animal bonded, probably looking to make Master soon enough and start with an Apprentice maybe. HERE

Travot used to be in the Galactic Republic too back in the day (and he was roughly a padawan during the same times are your character), so you're welcome to use him as a link to the Silver Jedi Concord if you want. Our main temple is on Kashyyyyk, which seems like a good fit for your character hanging around in jungles.

Maris Fero Maris Fero

Thanks for the advice from everyone,

Thanks, Darth Mori I think I'll start to look at getting Maris involved in some of the Maw stuff and her own personal agenda as well. Look for a mentor in that direction.

I'll wait and see what's happening with my blues and Thorne before I make a decision about the Chiss.

As for Tia, I'll have a look around the light side factions, some of them sound pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom