Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG lfg next step- darkside focused/ possible master

Heya fam,

In a mutual arc with Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl , Aradia's been awol from dat sith life and taking matters into her own hands. While the girl has never truly committed to the path or crossed lines into the dark, she will be soon.

Neither Zaavik nor I are rushing the conclusion of our awol arc, but when it comes she will be taking a hard turn towards the sith title.

I'm looking for consistent peeps that could help me with this. We have time, and a few invasions, to set up possible first encounters and see if things mesh. While Aradia does have a retired Master(luv ya Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos ), she will be looking for a situation that will push her further than ever before.

I'm hoping to set up a new situation to write Aradia in when my arc with Zaavik comes to a close.

Hmu if you wanna chat and see where things go. Factions don't matter here :)

A friendly reminder that if anything were to happen to Aradia, a certain ex-Sith will come looking for you. :)

tenor.gif

Jane lovett

J
If you want Jane lovett is a sith lord who is looking for a full-time student and could tempt you to the darkside fully.

Ferian Adair

F
Darth Daiara Darth Daiara

I̋ͭ҉̭̭̲̻̭ ͙͙̫̝̞͚̭̭̔̈́ͥ͢c̨̪̳̱̯̥̀͑̉̋ǒ̷̤̳̞͓̗̦͑̑ũ̵̻̜͕̠̻̏̐̋l̗̜̭̺̮̠̙̝͐͆͠d̛̮̟̪̞ͬ́̇ ̶͙͈̱̼͍̚h͎̟̙̟̠͓ͧͩ͡ẹ̦̦̬͙̜̱̽͘lͧ͊҉̪̲̲͚͙̟̱̮p̠͚̤͊ͥ̆͡ ̲̟̖̝̟̹̅̐͊́̚ͅy̧̯̗̤̠̞̻͚̲̽ͣͮo̶̙̫̞̍͐ͧͭͅụ͍́͌̐͝ ̸̻̭̤͙͖̱ͮw͚͇̥͚̄͑͡ì̘̳̰͉̬̇͛͟t̸͖̩͚͓͇̬̬̦͊h̬͖̘̬͈̙̺ͧͯ͜ ̷͖̼̹̟̣̦͆ṭ̷̞̘͆̂͋̍h̷͓̤̐ạ͉̪̉͊ͮ͢t̵͇͉̂,͚̳̙̪̪̰̏ͫͤ̎͢ ̼̲͇ͥ̈́̓̀c̢͕̯̳̹̽ͅh̻͈̠̦̤̼̳͑̋ͤ̏͟į͚͚̭̣͚̉ͧͪl͍̟̺̗̰̤̦͔̉̀ḑ̲̖̭̬̦̉̽.̷̥̥̬̹̖̺̝̙͗̐̉ͮ ̸͇̰̘̱͂ͯͅP̵̼̝͇̎ͅẻͪ̂̄͏̬̗̬͕̞r͚̟͉͔̺͓̺ͤ̉ͤ͠h̦͔͉̩͈̪̋ͦͩ͒͞å̠̲̓ͥ͝p̺̥͈̝͈͎ͭ̌͜s̡̰̙̲̰̾.̼̜͈̓ͭ͡

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom