Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Confederate Misérables | CIS Dominion of Hex R-47

curtaincall.png

Post Number Five

This distraction had to end. Petra needed to go back to finding the source before dunking her head in the chocolate. Because, this was taxing on her patience and control. She so hated not having the control. Staring down at Jorge, she rose her hand to point at him. All her focus on what she wanted to do had her finger shaking at him. “Follow.” The word was forced and angrily said. The witch stormed out of the cafeteria. She did not know if Jorge would follow or not. It would be easier to have tag along. An extra person to use if needed to stop this situation is always nice to have. Poor guy would not know what hit him and nice revenge if it happens. Lots of ifs but still nice to dream of using people.

[member=jorge]

Sing.png

Aela had been Nysana's beloved and in life they loved all that they could.

Nysana looked at her wife with disbelief and she knew in that moment this was an illusion. Some cruel forcer thought to play this sick joke and she knew she would be alive with rage when she woke from this. For now though she pulled her wife into her arms. "When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be the woman who wakes up next to you. When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the woman who goes along with you."

Aela replied in kind, "When I come home," she paused as the two shared a look, a thousand memories split between a single glance, "yeah I know I'm gonna be the woman who's coming home to you." Her eyes spoke a want, a lingering want as she placed her forehead against Nysana's. Hand to cheek, she caressed and pressed her lips to Nysana, and the tears that Nysana gave in the moment were torn from her heart.

As they pulled away from each other, their hands held tightly. "And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream about the time I spent with you."

"But I would walk 500 miles," Nysana echoed into the darkness.

"And I would walk 500 more," Aela complimented as she pulled Nysana toward her, as the dim lights of engineering closed on the couple, the music played and they sang their last.

"Just to be the woman who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door."

Nysana wanted so much for this to be real, she wanted so much to go back home to their home, to their lives, to the warm embrace of her wife. To the delighted squeals of their daughter, their beautiful daughter who they created out of love. "I promised you, until death do us part my love."

"I know," Aela's own tears poured but they disappeared into the mist of the room. "I love you so much, but do not dwell on our deaths. It will only kill you, and so it is with a heavy heart that I release you."

"No," Nysana pulled her wife close to her, "no, please."

Aela felt Nysana fall, and slowly she lowered her to the ground in her arms one last time, "When you come home, well you know you're gonna be the woman who's coming home to me. We will meet again my love, I promise."

Darkness fell throughout the room, and Nysana was on the floor crumpled with grief. Music started to churn up behind her, "in this world, you tried not leaving me alone behind. There's no other way I prayed to the gods to let her stay. The memories stay to ease the pain inside and I now know why." She slowly rose from the ground staggered in her gait, as she walked to the edges of the room. Her eyes looked out over the room, "all of my memories keep you near, in silent moments imagine you here, all of my memories keep you near. Your silent whispers and our silent tears."

Rage started to build within her, the cruelty of such a prank began to rise.

"Made me promise I'd try, to find my way back in this life. I hope there is a way for you to give me a sign that you're both okay."

Stronger and stronger, Nysana could feel the banshee within her and it begged to wail.

"Remind me again it's worth all, so I can go on again."

She made her way out of engineering and began to wander the corridors like a ghost, her song grew higher in pitch as her skin grew a shade more pale. [member="Srina Talon"] would surely feel that something was wrong and by proxy [member="Darth Metus"] as well. The rage and grief were turning up, "all of my memories keep you near, in silent moments imagine you here. All of my memories keep you near, your silent whispers, our silent tears."

"Together in all these memories, I see your smile all the memories, I hold dear, darling you know I love you, until the end of time."

"All of my memories keep you near, in silent moments imagine you here. All of my memories keep you near, your silent whispers, silent tears."

"All of memories..."

The music went silent.

The rage was there.

The banshee was unleashed.

Musicalbar.png

bfe9fa652d230ac4564fb0ae606061d0.gif

[If anyone wants to take the damage of what is basically Force Scream, you're welcomed to do so, this could possibly break your 'curse' maybe, if you want.]

Sing.png

Wearing: This
Tags: [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Tacitus"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="BNI-Bella and BNI-Leo"] [member="Nine Lives"] [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="S.Y.N."] [member="Nysana Talon"] [member="Yasmyn Australis"] [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Jorge"] [member="Xenro"]

Her teeth dug into her lip trying to make her stop as she'd finished, watching Gerwald with wide eyes that they couldn't get any wider. She'd thought about it before and while she usually said everything she thought, this was one thing she could keep to herself until now though she wasn't sure why she was being forced to be so honest, in the song even. And it was super embarrassing to be so honest right now.

When his mouth open, she'd expected him not to sing, like it was some kind of trouble for her alone but instead, he'd sang too. And about tonight, about the hungry wolf licking his lips. She smirked even as she felt the redness at her cheeks before he'd broken into a full-blown song himself. It was a little less embarrassing to hear what he was singing but not by much. Instead, she took in every word that came with the tune, all the while, she was already ready to burst into a song, more thoughts rushing through.

Gerwald hadn't even finished when she could no longer hold it and burst into song again. Her eyes grew concerned but the lyrics didn't lie though her concern was two-fold, spilling her secrets and unable to stop herself from singing. Mid-song, she'd turned away, trying to get herself to stop talking but she kept going anyway, no willpower. "But the secret is still my own and my love for you is still unknown... Maybe there's a spell to make everyone forget!... Alone! Till now I always got on my own..." And she just kept singing on until the thoughts deceased...

Sing.png

Objective: Being crazy and singing this?

Jorge continued his mumbling about how they're both crazy until the witch gave him an order. He was starting to think he was actually crazy because besides all the singing, he did as the woman asked and as he followed the woman out of the cafeteria, the song changed and the new melody brewing in his head came to fruition. Jorge started singing again quietly, this time the lyrics were;

"Crazy.."
"Toys in the attic, I am crazy.."
"Truly gone fishing,"
"They must have taken my marbles away!"

Jorge continued onto the next verse as they walked, this time getting louder.

"Crazy.."
"Over the rainbow, I am crazy.."
"Bars in the window."
There must have been a door there in the wall,"
"When I came in!"

Jorge got quiet again and mumbled the chorus [this time in third person] over and over while he followed the witch around.

"Crazy, over the rainbow, he is crazy.."

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

xb5Lx2n.png

Yasmyn doubled over in belly laughter at the hard-bitten warrior as he sang such a lovely song. While it was clear none of them were getting recording contracts anytime soon, the entire situation amused her to no end. And of course, since she’d drank nearly an entire liter of tihaar, the Mandalorian Captain was flying high and feeling no pain.

Agol raised an eyebrow which had the effect of pulling up the entire side of his face in a quizzical look as though a marionette. “Hm, seems you got bitten by this singing sickness too.”

With a fluid motion, he gathered Yasmyn into his arms, flight coat, boots and all and he asked the nearest crewman where the medbay was.

“It’s in Sector Forty-Five of the Fortesssaaaaaa!”

“What’s yer name, vod?” Agol asked.

The Captain, kicking her legs with abandon only sang:

You see I'm close to the edge
I'm at the end of my rope
The rope is starting to thread
I'm trying to keep my hold
You say I'm something I'm not
But I'm not what I seem
Get my back off the wall
If I could just make it stop
- Just Make It Stop, by Low

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
DAMMIT STOP SINGING GERWALD!

All he had wanted to do was find Scherezade and see if she was okay. Instead he was locked in some singing competition while standing in the hallway naked. What was worse was how frank and honest the songs here. [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] was all but professing her love, or desire, whatever it was she was feeling, and Gerwald wasn’t stopping her. In fact it could argued he was encouraging her. They had to figure out why they were singing. They had to make this stop.

Gerwald tried to interrupt, but every time he opened his mouth another song threatened. At this point it made no sense.

He couldn’t help himself. Gerwald closed the distance between them. He made sure Kat was on her feet and looked down at her. His mouth opened and this time another song came out of his lips.

”Are too gonna kiss me or not...”

Sing.png

Tags: [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Tacitus"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="BNI-Bella and BNI-Leo"] [member="Nine Lives"] [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Aryn Teth"] [member="S.Y.N."] [member="Nysana Talon"] [member="Yasmyn Australis"] [member="Rylan Kordel"] [member="Jorge"] [member="Xenro"]

In the distance, she had heard what sounded like a scream but Katrine was here right now like it was some kind of bubble keeping anything and everything away. When she sang, she could get lost in the confessions, forgetting at some lyrics she wasn't doing this on purpose. But when she sang, she poured her soul out without a choice in the matter.

She felt him move closer, heard him singing again and turned slowly as he began again, the words starting out about her Mother's roof. Sapphire gaze focused again, listening. Are you gonna kiss me or not? Katrine blinked, still watching him. He kept singing about the kiss. She was short, too short to kiss him. He was tall, too tall for her to kiss him.

Gerwald kept singing and her feet started leaving the ground. It was no more than a wish, the Force complying with an ease, lifting her up off the floor. His words confused her though. He sang off a wedding band and getting down on one knee. "Wedding is an excess word!" She sang alongside his lyrics, "And why would you get down on one knee?" Kat didn't understand that one bit and yet when he sang that she smiled, Katrine found herself smiling and forgetting her confusion. "Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I love you a lot. I think we've got a good shot. Are you gonna kiss me or not?" She found herself singing alongside him, watching him straight into his blue gaze with the help of the Force.

Wedding cake... honeymoon... More things that confused her but when he started at the chorus, she joined in again as if she knew the words. But she didn't! She'd never heard this before! Katrine was singing though, matching his melody and tune.

And as he ended, she kept looking at him. "I'm gonna kiss you," She finally sang back, melody returning for a moment before she reached out for his shoulders. She'd been kissed once before, three years ago. He didn't know her age and there were vodka and dancing involved. It was a nice first kiss but Katrine didn't care much for him. Now though, it was a whole other story and she really did want to kiss the beast. And her head leaned in for her lips to meet his, butterflies in her stomach.

[member="Gerwald Lechner"]

With: [member="Yasmyn Australis"]

He shook his head, letting out a sigh watching near everyone they came in contact with stuck with this affliction. Whoever had done this would pay dearly, or at least he hoped they would, because this was beyond a cruel joke by this point.

Glancing at the male Mandalorian, Rylan cleared his throat and hoped that this time there would be no singing, "Rylan Kordel" two words, simple easy, no rhyming or singing, that was a relief, but his general appearance still showed he wasn't pleased about the situation they had found themselves in, though at least he wasn't alone for this nightmare, but was that truly a good thing? He wasn't sure.

Out of no where, he started to hum a tune again, much to his grand irritation.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Post Four

Gerwald knew that wedding and proposing was excess for [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], and he couldn’t help himself. Something was controlling him. He couldn’t stop. It took everything to finally stop singing, and that was only long enough for his lips to meet hers. She was so much shorthorn than him that he had to bend a significant length. Their height difference was over 15 inches, and there was no way they even looked like they should fit together.

He scooped her levitating form in his arms. It had been a while in coming between them, but Gerwald couldn’t help himself. Between all the honesty, and the pent up desire, he rushed into the kiss as quickly as Katrine had.

When the kiss broke, and Katrine was on her feet once more, Gerwald looked back toward his room, and walked toward it. He looked at Katrine over the shoulder to see if she was following him, and as he opened his mouth he began to sing again.

”Let’s get on...”

His clothes from mission were still on the floor. They’d been searching for Scherezade, well he had been. She was one of the second wave. Gerwald turner and looked at Katrine. There was a smile on his face. That team was supposed to be in quarantine. There was time wasn’t there...

M8NGT4h.png
[-SOUNDTRACK-]​
Post #4
Attn: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Yasmyn Australis"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
  • Operation Curtain Call
    Figure out who to kill for this embarrassment

The Sith Lord sighed, taloned had digging furrows in the paint of the ship's bulkhead as he struggled to contain his wrath. One of the ritual's consequences was a constant urge to kill and cause harm, which made it all the more difficult to restrain himself from killing his old rival. Right now, he wanted nothing more than to tear Adron apart with his bare hands... claws, he reminded himself. Sharp claws grew at the ends of his fingers, now.

Srina was right, though. This was not the time for settling old grudges. Growling like a wolf, Tacitus walked over to a nearby computer terminal and proceeded to use his credentials to log into the massive ship's surveillance system. He had already figured out that this whole situation must have been caused by someone's tampering with the artifacts contained aboard and hoped that the others would catch on to what he was planning. Under the circumstances, he preferred to remain silent. He would not subject himself to more indignity as long as he could avoid it.

But, as soon as his claws touched the keys on the terminal, instead of the mechanical clicking that was what one would expect to be hearing, the keys began to emit musical notes. In fact, the entire keyboard sounded like a piano and no matter how much Tacitus tried to break his rhythm, a song began to play. A sad, angry song that reflected what Tacitus was feeling, which he despised, as he did not like to share such information with others.

Gritting his teeth, his cat-like eyes began to scan through the footage that was recorded around the time when this curse began. It would take a while before he found his answer, however. This was a massive ship and there was a lot of footage to cover.
M8NGT4h.png

Sing.png

Objective #1: Sing and Dance

Tags:
Song: this

It felt like hour had passed, even if much less than that actually had. Scherezade found herself miserable. The experience in the Dark Zone had in some ways made her feel more attuned to the Force - she knew pretty much every one on the Fortressa was finding each other, singing and dancing. And she knew, down to her very bones, that she was alone. No one would sing for her today. No one had even thought to check on her after that first round of medical round ups to make sure those who had been on the planet hadn't been infected.

And now she was here, all alone.

Scherezade leaned against the wall before she lowered herself down, her knees coming up, and she wrapped her arms around them.

Before she could even consider another thought, the song poured out of her mouth.

Sing.png

He hadn't even waited for her to close the rest of the gap between them before he'd pulled her close and locked their lips. It was something fierce and electric, and very long awaited. She'd enjoyed every passing millisecond of it before it had come to an ending, sapphire gaze staring into blue before she'd dropped down to her feet, feeling the floor beneath her feet again.

It left her speechless, not a single song threatening to break out of her mouth. Not a one. Instead, she'd watched him turn and walk away, leaving her confused before he'd stopped at the doors, singing out another song. Her cheeks flushed but her feet moved after him without her head giving it a seconds thought. As far as Katrine was concerned, she was writing her own story now and she was loving the very beginning of the tale - It really started with a song, somewhere in the back of her mind, a quiet little voice had whispered as she'd moved, following after Gerwald.

She'd forgotten the world around her, forgotten why she'd come to this ship. All she knew was, she was accepting the invitation.

Tags: [member="Darth Tacitus"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Nine Lives"] | [member="Aryn Teth"] | [member="S.Y.N."] | [member="Adron Malvern"]
Person: x

"Why so silent, good Messieurs?"

The voice drifted over the populace in a high tenor, piercing any preexisting tension and replacing it with the chilling voice that was vaguely reminiscent of a Cairyn Midore. It was different, more mature, slightly lower, just enough that those who'd only had limited interactions with the boy were more likely to think of him as a stranger. No matter. Those who fell under that category were beneath his notice. The entity that lounged in their seat, boots propped up on a table, the microphone connected to a PA system in hand, was worlds different from the boy these people had grown to know. That would be for them to discover on their own, however, should they choose to seek him out.

"Did you think that I had left you for good?"

There was a smile in that voice, one that hardly advertised joy. Rather, it was a hiss that hinted only toward dark intentions, each consonant almost over-emphasized. Such things only a certain kind of madness could support. The very sort of madness that built Cairyn into this entity anew. This lithe, ruthless killing machine that waited so patiently for his cue. Well the wait was nearly over and here he was, an being forged of malcontent, ready to spread his wings. And who better to act upon than those who would once consider him an ally? They would know there were worse things than a shattered chandelier.

"Have you missed me, good Messieurs?
You will be my entertainment."

curtaincall.png

Post Number Six
Tags: [member="Darth Tacitus"], [member=Jorge]

Stopping in her tracks, a glaring look was given at Jorge. Her hands were fisted up and shaking. The man is annoying her. She wanted him in case life force was needed, but the same time she was not liking the situation. To cool down and not lash out so quickly, she took a deep breath in, and exhaled out slowly. Then turned back to move on to find something to help get this stuff over with.

Petra wished she knew the ship layout. Wandering was all she was able to do. The place as large and nothing really matched to ships she been on before. However, she wandered into a room that looked promising. Already a man was there and appeared to be looking at footage. Pleased, she managed to get, “Thank me…” without singing it. Not to press her luck being able hold off singing, she just gesture at the screen as her way of asking without speaking if he found anything.

Objective: ???
People Nearby: ????

What When Who When and Why, that was the last thing she remembered before suddenly humming came to her ears while inside the quarantine room, it was hypnotic, but Kurenai was not going to have it, the problem was how to cover ones ears from such sound...

*KABOOM*

It was very unorthodox, dangerous and destructive but she did it anyways, a loud explosion cause by the use for force combustion blowing the door of her quarantine chamber, the Dark Jedi emerging with quite a new look. Her hair was frizzy, burn, smoldering, in some parts still on fire, fer with very visible burn marks, red skin and so forth. Even if said wounds where starting to heal right then and their, but most of all their was an insufferable ringing in her ears. It would only last a few minutes but it would do, a small amount of blood also leaking from them, most likely rupturing the eardrums in the process, another few minutes.

'Okay, deaf for a for around half and hour, look for that signing, shut it down and hope that some people on this craft are not crazy... interesting challenge'. Though she could not longer hear the mystical mind controlling words the force signature was still ever present, she would just have to rely on that as her ears in a sense, until they regenerated, once that happened, well another explosion would be needed. 'Best hear to the control room first, hopefully someone is there, if not it may lead me to the source of this strange music, song what ever'.

As she walked through the oddly vacant hallways her mind was awash with different theories on what the music was, Dathomier Magic? maybe a siren of some sort? or just an odd curse from an ancient Sith relic. The possibilities where large, but she had a hunch towards the latter, the strange feeling that came through her mind made her want to just simply sing, not controlled into a mindless slave, something more akin to a spirit at play then a spell or force power. Still it did not bring her any closer to where it came from, what it wanted or over all how to stop it.

blood.png

It was clear that something was afoot - everyone within the Cafeteria could tell. From Srina's pained lyrics to the plunging of his mother's head into the chocolate fountain. The spontaneous bursting into Song...had to go. For the time being, it seemed the most pressing obstacle towards getting to the bottom of things was solving itself. [member="Adron Malvern"] readied his weapon, but [member="Darth Tacitus"] must have taken Darth Metus' own "statement" to heart. Or. Well, let's face it, they would probably come to blows once the madness was resolved, but the Sith could live with that for the next five minutes.

His sulfuric gaze followed the Demon to the nearest terminal, where his new credentials allowed him access to the Fortressa's security footage. Darth Metus promptly made his way over...pausing only when a tremor went under his boots. The Force fell mightily upon the cafeteria in that moment, damn near popping the Sith's eardrums. By instinct alone, he covered his ears in order to whether the wail unleashed by the broken Echani. And once it subsided, he found a rather shocking revelation upon the screen.

The wail had caused the footage to fast forward, and then pause. And then lock. Static. Screen cracked. But amidst that cacophany, one truth remained clear: a certain [member="Scherezade deWinter"] was placing a fallen artifact upon her wrist. Oh no you didn't. he breathed, shaking his head.

The Vicelord reached for his comm and interfaced into the PA system. His voice, a melodious beritone, then sang:

Scherezade~

PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP ME!

Hopefully the absurdity would come to an abrupt end once she did.

blood.png

Sing.png

Tags: [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Darth Tacitus"]
Song: this

She had been sitting there, hugging her knees in that hallway. The songs of others aboard poured and danced through the Force and she was all too aware of it that people were enjoying this, but she couldn't make out the different voices and the different dances. All she knew was that people were out there and were having fun, and here she was, all alone.

There was a certain deep loneliness for the girl within the CIS. She had seen other form into cliques, have their friend. She herself was on friendly grounds with mot of them. It would be a lie to claim otherwise, and she would not lie, not about that. But the meaningful relationships, the people that she was always looking forward to seeing, and those who looked forward to seeing her, that was mostly an empty void. And now sitting here, feeling the music's ebb and flow, the loneliness penetrated her in ways she had not imagined possible.

Her mouth opened, the beginning of a song starting to form. The first note came, and then a second, and now they would turn into words and-

PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP ME!

Scherezade looked up, her voice dead in her throat. Who was this aimed for? Had this been everywhere?

The young Sithling stood up, her eyes searching for - there! Right! There!

Surveillance. Her emerald green eyes looked straight into it, knowing that whoever had spoken would also be watching.

And her song changed.

blood.png

A huff escaped him.

Darth Metus was usually the type to solve his problems with a hammer. Metaphorically. When confronted with adversaries or challenges, he never liked to sit back and think diplomatically. His mantle of Vicelord forced him to change this, publicly at least - but deep down, he was still that same nuclear knucklehead that charged into battle headfirst. It was easy to be a hammer. Easy to threaten. Easy to bring down wrath. Easy to attempt to break a problem into submission.

But someone showed him better. That there were other ways of solving issues. With a gentle tone, of all things. To do more than be diplomatic. It was not often that a Sith would admit it - but Darth Metus picked up quite a bit from his Apprentice. So, despite the urge to send a battalion of droids after the rebellious youth and just take the damn thing off her arm, Darth Metus collected himself and sang.

You aren't in peril,
You just made a mistake.
I won't go feral,
But that wasn't yours to take.

The songs that we sing,
The joy that you see,
Is a curse that it brings,
This isn't meant to be.

End this and I swear,
If you destroy that ring,
Pink and glitter we'll wear,
And on table sing.

If this didn't work, kark diplomacy - Droids.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

blood.png

Sing.png

Objective: Find Cairyn
Tags: [member="Cairyn Midore"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Metus"]

Once Tacitus stood down Adron clipped his lightsaber back to his waist, keeping an eye on the man before turning back to Darth Metus. However the Sith Lord was following Tacitus to a nearby security terminal. It seemed as if they were trying to find the source of this ridiculousness. Much like Tacitus, Adron voted to keep his lips shut, he was growing tired of the embarrassment coming from the lyrical conversations.

There was a brief moment of pause before a vaguely familiar voice came over the intercom system. There was a pause as Adron glanced up to one of the intercom speakers, trying to decipher whose voice that was. He looked back over to Metus and the others, who seemed unconcerned by the voice, however he was not content to ignore it.

While the others went about their own ways of figuring out what to do, Adron stepped out of the cafeteria, moving down the twisting halls of The Fortressa. As he heard the voice again, Adron adjusted his collar with an agitated expression. Cairyn. That nuisance had made his way on the ship, was he the cause of all this?

Adron could barely remember the boy he had dealt with in The Dominion, let alone imagine the man he had grown into.

As he made his way to the source of Cairyn’s voice he pulled his lightsaber from his waist once again. Rolling the blade around in his hand, he exhaled softly at the thought of Cairyn sneaking onto this ship. How did he do it? Was he helped?

Sing.png

Tags: [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Darth Tacitus"]
Song: freeform

Scherezade looked up into the surveillance cameras, and then to her arm, where the shiny bracelet was dangling. She didn't really know why she had taken it. She never wore jewelry of any kind, not even the protective ones that the Mandragora had made available. Why this? Why now?

The songs you've all sang,
The joy you've all had,
That was you and yours,
I had no part in that.

The songs that I hold,
Deep in my heart,
I have no one to sing to,
So krak all that.

Take all you've learned,
And make sure you comprehend,
Because this is coming off,
And we can resume playing pretend.

With that, Scherezade removed the stupid thing from her arm. She could feel the pull to sing leaving her entirely. She was standing in the hallway again, all alone, looking left and right. No one else was there.

The young Sithling looked back up at the surveillance camera and frowned in anger. That was not what she had wanted. That was not what she had needed. She had been the cause of this real life musical, and from what she could sense, she was only one who didn't get a single one of its perks.

Scherezde raged.

Her hand moved quickly, removing her slugpistol from her hip, and she shot the surveillance camera. The damage would remove it entirely, but replacing it would cost the CIS next to nothing. If she was going to break the stupid thing, she wanted to do so in private.

Scherezade stood in the deserted hallway, the bracelet in her hands. It seemed so fragile, so easy to break. To think that this silly thing had brought the joy of song and dance to the entire Fortressa, and only she had ended up in misery and despair.

She broke the bracelet into three pieces and tossed two of them away to the floor. There was no special poof smoke, no nothing. It was like breaking plastic. She pocketed the third piece, the small one. Let them think it went missing. Broken, the bracelet would not be able to cause any harm anyway.

And with that, she began to make her way back to the room she'd been assigned to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom