Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

Canal waved at the bartender. When he arrived Canal said, "Get me the spiciest, quick shot you got." The bartender arrived with the drink and Canal said to Daral, "A toast brother to the dread guard and our brothers," and extended his arm with his glass to Daral.

@[member="CC-442 Daral"]

"He'll know when he needs to. This is our secret, for now." Calico grunted; moving over to his desk in the back corner of the room. Datapad and documents were littered across the surface; though no pictures of personal objects were visible.

Even with all these clones, all these years, all the things you've learned, you're still the guy making sure no one calls the cops while everyone enjoys the party.

He smile sadly to himself, opting to dive into the mountain of requisition reports tat were demanding his attention. His soldiers could party; have their fun, find nice young ladies to settle down with. That's what he wanted of each and every one of them, including Galaar. He'd always been the older brother--it seemed that wasn't going to change.

Looking out for the cops is a damn lonely existence.

The Commander wrote off the uncomfortable knot forming in his stomach as pain from his wounds, and cut himself off from the party, the fireworks, the celebration. It wasn't his place to partake. He made a mental note to give Sigma a call and send the boys a bottle of wine: to take Galaar out shopping for new furniture, to give Bluejay some sort of token of thanks, to embarrass Doc when he took his new lady friend out for a date, to find Jackpot an apartment, and finally get Sawtooth inducted into the Mando'a family.

He set to work.

"To that." He responded, toasting with the other clone before taking a sip of the ale. It was good, not that he had much to compare it to, there wasn't exactly a brewery on Kamino. His excitement had faded, something had gotten him thinking, wondering about what would happen when he clambered inside a giant exoskeleton in the field for the first time. Who would be against? The Republic? They'd be fighting other clones, sure, they were largely inferior, but they were doing the exact same job he was. It wasn't like they, or he had a choice in the matter, their lives as clone soldiers was predetermined, they fought, they died, and they made more, it was all one big damn cycle. He wondered if it'd ever be broken.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Canal finished his shot, "Boy. Now that was hot," Canal ordered for another shot and waited for his drink. Canal looked at Daral and asked him, "What are you thinking about, Daral? I'm asking this cause you're kind of silent."

@[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow gave Ven a big smile when she suggested less perfume, and simply declared;
"Never gonna happen!" Proudly, before bursting in to giggles and nearly falling face first to the table. "Ohhh, wine!" She suddenly announced, seeing a fresh glass as it was brought to her table, and taking a big mouthful which was probably bad idea in itself. She was already incredibly drunk.

"That sounds important!" Rainbow replied to Alli's introduction. "We're nobody important at all!" She added, before giving Ven a look and breaking down in to endless giggles at her private joke.

@Ven @Alli Wren @[member="Krest"]

Canal looked behind him and saw an astounding, beautiful lady with two other women. She was drunk all right by the way she was acting and she was drinking a glass of wine. She was acting like Canal when he was all drunk but more civil than him. Canal said to Daral in a low voice, "Poor thing she's gonna be like me if she keeps on drinking." He turned around again and said, "Hey sweetheart. I wouldn't keep on drinking if I was you."

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow turned around to the sound of a male voice, very pleased to be getting male attention all of a sudden. She smiled and gestured over and over drunkenly for him to come and have a seat next to her, and in doing so, nearly fell off the chair and had to cling even tighter to Ven.

"Why not? It's so FUN!" She announced, taking another drink. "C'mon! Sit down! Let's... let's... talk... and STUFF!" She decided, obviously drunk out of her mind and in the mood for making friends.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Ven frowned, "I dunno if I think that's such a good idea.." she says to rainbow, glancing past the man that was already talking to her and at the man that was talking to Rainbow. She had a odd unsettling feeling about having all of the apprently partying military men around.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]
@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]
"I think you should stay with us Rainbow, and you should leave good sir. In fact you both should come to my luxury yacht, I am docked nearby and we can drink in peace. " She said with a smile, tired of the damn troopers. They seemed to be coming out of the wood work.

Canal smiled back at the woman and said to Daral, "I'll be right back," and walked toward the wom@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]an and took of his shades. He took a seat beside her and and was looking at her in the eyes. Man, this is like winning the lottery Canal thought to himself. He finished his shot and looked at her again and said to her, "Well the reason why you shouldn't drink to much is because you'll end up dancing on a table, fighting with the people you are close to, and get angry. To make it short you'll become like me. Did I mention that you look like beautiful model." Canal was hoping to win this one, "But anyone what stuff do you want to talk about," Canal said and smiled at her again. He looked at her friends and said, "Oh, I'm different from my brothers. I'm the guy who is more like a rebel but at the same time respect them," he could tell they felt uneasy about him by just the way they were acting. "May I just have a moment with the lady. Please," Canal said the red headed woman.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow, who wasn't used to being hit on by good looking military men in bars while horribly drunk was clearly loving every second of this in that exact way a drunk seventeen year old would, and she giggled and smiled as he complimented her. After all, who wouldn't love being told they looked like a model?

"You're so sweet!" She beamed with drunken admiration, although she was still hugging Ven tightly to make sure she didn't fall off her chair. Or perhaps by now simply because she had forgotten to stop. "An' I don't feel angry or like I'm gonna fight. I'm not a very good fighter. I love dancing though! Ohmigosh, Ven, we should dance!" She suddenly said to her Falleen friend, eyes lit up with excitement, already forgetting what she was meant to talk about and excited to take to the dance floor.

Although it was pretty obvious Rainbow would barely be able to stand up now.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Ven"]

Ven shook her head, "I'd prefer to dance when there are others not watching us." she states, smiling faintly, sighing, "But maybe we should go with Alli.." She contemplates outloud, glancing at the red head before glancing at Krest, "I'm sorry that I've been so rude about ignoring you at this moment. If this were any other situation I wouldn't be so rude, but this just.. sorta happened.." She glances at Rainbow, keeping the girl close to her, looking back at the Zabrak after that.

@[member="Alli Wren"]
@[member="Krest"]

Veevleigh

"Awwwww. Okaaaaaaaaaaay." Rainbow agreed childishly, burying her head in Ven's shoulder as she seemed to feel the room spin, where she paused for a moment. She looked back up at Canal and gave him a smile. "I have to go now to my friend's luxury yacht, which is totally cooooool." She smiled, her head lolling a little as she did. "I have a luxury yacht!" She announced proudly. "Mine's pink!" She added, with even more pride and the same big smile.

"But it's kinda hard to make work." She added a little more sadly. Something Ven knew all about.

@[member="Ven"]
@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
@[member="Alli Wren"]

Ven nodded faintly, "It doesn't work too well, no." She hugs Ven close, "Well.. I may have to carry her out huh.." frowning gently, glancing at Alli, "I'm ready to go when you are, sorry." She looks at Krest, "Sorry about having to leave in the middle of our conversation, I hope you find this "Ven" you speak of." She says, nodding her head to him.

@[member="Alli Wren"]
@Krest

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Rainbow. Please be safe and don't drive drunk," Canal said to Rainbow. Canal felt something inside of him: something he never felt before, was he falling in love. No, no that can't be possible it was probably some other feeling, though Canal didn't doubt at all that Rainbow got him under a spell. "Have fun on your friend's yacht," Canal said to Rainbow, "I forgot to give you my name: my name is CC-117, but you can call me Canal," Canal smiled at Rainbow and said to her friend Ven, "Please keep her safe." Canal got up, said bye to Rainbow for the last time and went back to his brother Daral. What a girl Canal he thought to himself. Canal was sad that he didn't had time with Rainbow.

Well, you win some and you lose some but this isn't a lost or a win.

@Ven @Rainbow Flowers @[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Krest glances over to the clone with a frown, then he looks back to Ven. He steps right up to her, turning her chin to him. He stares into her eyes then, his almost shining. Then he steps back, frowning. "You're dead. Least, that's what everyone thinks. Why are you still alive?" He sounded angry, annoyed.

She tenses up, setting one hand on her hip, glaring at him slightly, "I know I shouldn't have looked up.." She didn't sound happy to admit that as she held tightly onto Rainbow, holding onto even tighter as she spoke. Ven sighed faintly, "Look. Can't we talk about this somewhere else?" She looked at him pleadingly with her teal and green eyes for only a moment before glancing away, holding tightly onto her glass as well, taking a sip of the whiskey, shifting from one foot to the other uncomfortabley. "Please?" She looked back up at him, anxious. This had been the second or third time someone had recognized her or even pointed out who she was.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

He shakes his head, frowning. "No. You could of taken me with you. It was my duty to protect you. You decide to fake your death and I got banished. Why didn't you just take me with you?" Now he was a bit angrier. Probably tipsy now.

Ven frowned and set down her whiskey, "Krest.. not now.. Come on.. Just.. Come with us, okay? Lets just talk about this somewhere else, please.." She hissed quietly under her breath, glancing about, unhappy about all of this. "Please Krest.." she begged one last time, "We can talk about this back at my friends Yacht, if that's okay with her." She glanced at Alli, hopeful.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam looked down for a moment, attempting to hide a small grin as it spread across her face. Then, conveniently enough, Galaar received a call of some kind and had to leave. This meant that Texam and Doc were alone at the table once again. She looked over a him calmly now. Being around someone who understands you a bit better than other people can make even the tensest situations ease up a bit. She picked up her newly-paid-for drink and took a sip. "Good to see you again, Doc. I was almost starting to miss you..." She said, smirking.
@CC-420 "Doc"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom