Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

@[member="Texam Halion"]

"Well there's a not halfbad hotel nearby with a kitchen." Doc said as he flipped through his datapad's holonet directory. He moved as he booked a room, continuing to lock arms with Texam.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
The Dread Guard. A bunch of Fett clones, and they were on leave. Vendir had never cared to meet them, they didn't have the same mindset as Vendir, nor the same skill set. He had followed one of them, on rooftops, who had been attacked 'I guess nobody is safe from a mugger.' He thought to himself 'He seems to have it under control...' Vendir thought 'but, I think its time to introduce myself.' He took out his sword and jumped off the roof of the small building, landing on the ground behind @[member="CC-117 Canal"], leaving small cracks in the permacrete "The help you didn't need has arrived." He said to Canal before turning on his lightsaber.

(And yes, I did barge in... *activate evil laughter*)

Texam Halion

T
Texam smiled. "Sounds cozy," She joked. Together, they walked for the next few blocks, Texam not saying much else. She was thinking about how disgusted some of her vod would be if they knew she was out with a clone. It made her smile to think about them getting all bothered. Being happy 24/7 was horrible for morale, anyway.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

So Doc booked a room, and made the dish according to the most precise of standards. Creating a lovely atmosphere for something romantic to happen. Did it? Maybe so. Maybe not. But Doc only knew that the sun was extremely bright the morning after, probably as a result of the heavy amount of drinking the night before.

He wondered if he was alone in the room or if Texam was in fact still there.

Texam Halion

T
Texam sat up. Where the hell..... And then she remembered. She had a date last night. She looked down at herself. Was that her underwear? She covered her face with her hands. FRAK....... She slowly got out of the bed she had been sleeping in and went to the tiny balcony connected to the room. The clear morning air was a welcome to her nose. She closed her eyes and let the morning sun cover her like a blanket. The events of last night were hazy at best. She could remember his face, his voice, his touch...... She shuddered a little, trying not to focus too hard on that. But, what was his name again? It was really short. Catchy, kind of. Dammit, what was it? She began pondering this as she made her way back inside.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]
;)

As Canal killed the bodyguards of the boss any walked straight toward him he heard someone jump behind him and said something about help. Kind of too late for that since me and my comrades are almost done with them, he thought of Sawtooth and Thrasher. But then Canal heard something pop out: a lughtsaber being turned on. Crap a sith or a Jedi Canal thought to himself. But I'm a vong-shaped clone he can't he read or feel me.

He then saw the boss throw a knife at Canal whci he dodged easily which meant that the knife would probably hit the Jedi or sith if he did some mojo crap fast. Well not my fault if he gets injured and ran to the boss to fight.

@[member="Vendir"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Doc sat upright as the balcony's sliding glass door was opened by @[member="Texam Halion"] , he sighed a little after the immediate rush of adrenaline followed by the recognition that this was in fact, a friend. The clone stretched as more sunlight poured in through the now open door.

He rubbed his temple and said in as clear a voice as he could muster.

"Morning."

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
The knife hit Vendir's armor, it left a small scratch and the knife on the ground "That was just pathetic" he said towards the man who threw the knife before facepalming "Don't you know," he started this is rock armor, and a knife ain't gonna do anything to it." he looked at Canal and asked "can I kill this idiot?"

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Don't kill the idiot, yet. You may kill him after I ask him a couple of questions. Just severely beat him up," Canal said to the man who was behind him and obviously ticked off because of his armor." With that he stepped aside so the man can beat the crap out of the mugger. "After you."

@[member="Vendir"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam looked over at the man and managed a little smile. "Morning. Rough night?" She said, a single dry chuckle escaping her. This would've been awkward enough to begin with. However, the fact that she couldn't remember his name just made things worse. She walked back over to the bed and sat down next to him, smiling and attempting to ease the uncomfortable atmosphere.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

"Possibly. It's all a little hazy." Doc said before standing and stretching some more.

The hangover wasn't as bad as he thought, no nausea. Doc figured that meant he'd visited the latrine at on point or another and "got rid" of some of the alcohol.

"Musta been fun." Doc said as he clothed himself, methodically doing a check of everything he'd had with him the night before. Holo watch read o-eight hundred. Still early.

Texam Halion

T
Texam smirked and looked down at her hands. "I'd say. The only other time a Mandalorian woman is caught in her underwear is when she's sparring with her sisters." She stood up again, searching for her clothing. She was starting to wish her memories of the night before were a bit clearer. She wasn't sure she wanted to forget about it, seeing as it was her first time.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir nodded to Canal before promptly waking over to the man, after putting his lightsaber on his back, and punching him square in the nose, breaking it, before punching him three more times, the last making the man spit up blood. As Vendir checked his gauntlet and the blood on it the man tried to scoot away from him 'Not so fast, I'm not done with you yet.' he grabbed the mans collar then punched hm again, splattering more blood on Vendir's armor "that's what you get." he didn't know why he had needed to do that though other than he is a criminal, and he deserved that

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Are you done with the punching bag? Cause if you are then I want to begin interrogating him." Canal saw all the blood going everywhere from those brutual punches that the Jedi or sith did to him. "Let's take him to an alley and you'll be the one who torture him if he doesn't cooperate and answer my question," Canal said to the man who he patted him on the back and motioned him to follow him to a nearby alley.

@[member="Vendir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom