Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar looked as Doc walked off. His strill followed after for a few paces before stopping and sitting. The Mando clone took a drink from his Corellian Whiskey and then gave a low chuckle at that entire before looking back over at Texam. "So what brings one of the Mando'ade to a backwater like this... Bounties... Weapons... Merc work... Caf?" He asked as he leaned against the counter and got a refill of his own drink, passing a couple credits across the table. "And hers. Its on me, barkeep."

@[member="Texam Halion"] @CC-420 "Doc"

A light chuckle came from 325 as he was asked if he'd killed anything big recently. Sadly, the answer was no. "I've killed a hole karkload of Sith recently. You see that guy?" He pointed to @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] for a second, then smirked. "He's the CO. Saved his life." A slightly annoyed look passed over his faw when the newest addition to th Dread Guard scooted over to talk to the woman. He was about to say something when Doc reprimanded him. Sawtooth could only help but smile. "But yea, I'm really hoping for one mission to have us hunting rancors. Those suckers are huge."

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"]

@[member="Ven"]
"Nice to meet you Ven, and bartender we will have a bottle of your finest whiskey. " she said as she wondered what was going on with evveryone else. But then again she had the beautiful ven with her so she really didn't care. She smiled at the vixen before her. " So what sort of business you in? I work for Baktoid Industrial Systems myself" She said, hiding the fact she owned it since it appeared Ven didn't know who she was.

Ven cocked her head to the side, "Carrier, really. I make shipments on and off planet." She kept vague about it. "Not that exciting." She smiles faintly, shaking her head, "But I get to see the stars as much as I want so, I guess that's the one perk." She thought for a few minutes, glancing over Alli, "The... Baktoid Industrial Systems? Don't think I've heard of that one, though, I tend to keep to myself, so its no surprise I wouldn't know, I guess." she chuckled, drumming her fingers lightly on the bar, still slightly paying attention to the rest of the cantina as well.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam smirked. "Let's just say I'm an aggressive messenger." She said, artfully dodging a straight answer. Telling people you're an assassin doesn't bode well with staying under-the-radar. She glanced over at Doc once more. Suck it up, Tex. If he's not coming back, he's not coming back. Just drink your beverage and talk to the man next to you. You'll be fine. Texam took a deep breath and downed another swig of her drink. She turned back to the man talking to her. "What's your job? With your squad, I mean."
@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @CC-420 "Doc"

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher chuckled. "Well, if you ever find a pack of Dire-cats, let me know. Manda knows I'm an expert with those things..." She gestured to her scarred cybernetic eye.
@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
"Designated Marksman, Morale Pusher, and local Mando'ade." Galaar replied rather quickly to Texam after nodding about her job description. "And off duty I help the young clones like Doc with their cross training." The clone could see as her eyes trailed back to Doc. Being a sniper made you spot all kinds of things by instinct and by mistake. The Master Sergeant to another drink and gave a grunt before finishing his own MO. "Overrall however, I'm not assigned to any one squad, I'm Calico's Second-in-Command over the whole Legion. Apperantly waking up on Coruscant 900 years after you were born- created- whatever has its benefits."

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow ducked her way through the crowded cantina, skirting anybody who might stop her to ask her age. At four foot ten and a mere 60 pounds thanks to her muscle fatigue, she didn't look particularly old, and as soon as anybody tried to check her, they'd realise she was only seventeen. But she wanted a drink, it seemed like celebrations were going on, and she figured that somebody around here would have to buy one for her. But before she could get much further with that thought, she spotted something.

Ven!!! Her Falleen friend (or at least Rainbow considered them friends)! She'd get Rainbow a drink for certain! She headed over, and before she even said hi it was probably that Ven would know exactly who she was, after all, the sudden overwhelming scent of Rainbow's far too strong perfume and the clicking of heels that were just too high to be practical for anybody more than gave her away as she approached.
"Ven!!! Hi!" She smiled with usual over-enthusiastic cheer, hopping up on a bar stool next to her, and giving a small wave to her friend too.

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Ven"]

Ven blinked in surprised at seeing Rainbow there and glanced down at the small girl, "Darlin, what are you doing here?" She pursed her lips, giving her a tight hug around the shoulders, lowering her voice, "This place is far too old for you." She states, looking at her seriously. She glanced back at Alli and smiled faintly, "Sorry. Alli, this is Rainbow. Rainbow, Alli." Introducing the two, glancing between the red head and the pink highlights.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]
@[member="Alli Wren"]

Veevleigh

"Hi!" Rainbow waved to Alli, before turning back to Ven with something that resembled a mix of a cocky grin and a pout. "It is not!" She insisted. "Technically speaking, I'm four hundred and seventeen.... even if cryo years don't count in any bar I've ever been in..." She pointed out with a smirk. "Besides, c'mon, cut me some slack, even seventeen year olds need a drink sometimes." She whispered to Ven so that nobody else heard.

"So, uh, if I give you some credits, can you get me one?" She asked with a smile.

@[member="Ven"]

"You guys should really take some classes on how to beat the crap out of someone," Canal said to them men after he took out five out of the ten guys. Canal then put his elbow up and turned around and hit a guy in the face with his elbow when the man was trying to run and hit Canal in the back of the head. Sure Canal got beat up, but he is a Fett clone, a clone that was bred to take on anything even hell itself. He turned around again and kicked someone straight in the temple. "Well he's probably dead or there's a chance he'll end up in a wheel chair for the rest of his life," That's now six out of ten. "Come on now, we're talking about one man vs. ten guys. Surely you guys could do better than that," the next thing that happened was that the four remaining guys took out their knives and surrounded Canal. "That's more like it," Canal said who also took out his knife out.

Why was Bothuwai even a good place to go on leave? He didn't know about the other members of the legion, but he liked his women without fur completely, not completely covered in it. Falleen would've been nice, you could sleep with a Falleen girl and it wouldn't seem like beastiality, just having a thing for 'exotic' women or something. Regardless, here he was watching as @[member="CC-117 Canal"] got himself surrounded by muggers that could've been named Old Yeller. "Make four on two." He sighed, kicking one of his brother's enemies in the back of the knee, forcing the leg to give out for him to fall backwards. As he fell, Daral fired off a punch into the side of the Bothan's head, knocking him out cold.

"Three on two now."

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Texam Halion"]

"That'd be hilarious. Ah. He's young, stupid. Doesn't matter, really shouldn't let it annoy me as much as I did." Doc said before remembering that he'd just left Texam alone with Galaar. Whoops. "See you later sister." Doc finished with a smile and nod at his fellow commandos before returning to his original seat at the table with Galaar and Texam.

"Apologies. Had to discuss something with them real quick." Doc said with a smile at Texam as he sat, he noticed the bartender walking away with credits that he hadn't put there. He caught his attention before he wandered too far away.

"Excuse me sir, I promised the lady a drink, it'd be extremely rude to let my generous friend here cover it." He said, passing a few credits to the slightly confused bartender and retrieving the creds Galaar had given the bartender. He layed them in front of his team mate and returned his attention to Texam. @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Ven"]
Alli smiled " Hello Rainbow, nice too meet you. She poured three glasses of the rather expensive Whiskey " Drink up, don't want to waste it. " She said with a smile not really caring that the girl was too young, after all she didn't wait. " What brings you here? I was just here chatting with your friend Ven. "

"How you doin brother?," Canal asked to Daral, "I like your moves," he said when he saw Daral taking out one of the enemies. Now there were three guys to deal with. "You deal with the other two leave the big guy to me." With that Canal ran to the toughest guy on the party and started fighting him.

@[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Ven took the glass of whiskey and swirled it gently before taking a swig, leaning on the bar, "mnmm. Whoo.. That hits the spot.." chuckling faintly, before glancing at Rainbow, "You sure you wanna drink? Do you have to pilot tonight or something?" She took another sip, a deeper one this time, glancing between Alli and Rainbow.

@[member="Alli Wren"]
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Daral nodded to @[member="CC-117 Canal"] and sighed, ducking under a jab with a knife that came his way. Flipping his hips so he faced the one who swung first, he fired off a punch into the Bothan's stomach forcing the man to keel over in pain. Snapping back around he sidestepped and twisted to avoid a slash from the blade of the mugger. Surging forward, he full on punched the man in the snout, a wet crack being heard as the nose was broken. Not pausing, he shot in at the man's legs and slammed him onto the pavement with the basic wrestling move. The man's head meeting the concrete put him out cold. To finish off, he rose and snapped back around, roundhouse kicking the first Bothan, who was still bent over, across the head, knocking him unconscious as well.

"I like this guy," Canal said. Because of Daral's fighting moves he was distracted and almost got a slash to the face. "Let's finish this up," Canal said to his foe and ran to him. When his foe tried to slash him with his right arm, Canal just grabbed his wrist and squeezed it with all of his strength, which caused the man to drop his knife. Canal did a jump kick which made his foe to walk backward and hit his head on the wall. Canal quickly got up, picked up the man and did four back breakers to the mugger. "To be or not to be," Canal said wondering what to do next, "Not to be." Canal ran to the wall jumped on the wall and pushed himself off of it to give his foe a flying elbow. With that he knocked him out and went with Daral. "Good job with that guy," Canal said pointing at Daral's foe who was on the ground.

@[member="CC-442 Daral"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow eyed the whiskey wearily. She had never drunk anything like that before. She usually just had wines. Rose wines at that. They were pink, after all. She took it trying to look experienced, and gave Ven a casual smile.
"Nah, I can just sleep and fly tomorrow, it's cool." She replied casually, before knocking the drink back...

...and coughing and spluttering everywhere, to the extent her eyes seemed to even be watering a little bit. She looked up at the pair of them.
"Uh... that was.... nice...." She said, her voice hoarse. "Wow. Um.... Are things.... meant to spin quite like this?" She asked, feeling queasy and very much like she was on a boat all of a sudden.

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Ven"]

"If i do find any, you'd better be quick. They wouldn't last very long around me." He smirked and winked at her. If anything, she sure knew how to keep a conversation going. And as another person who enjoyed hunting as much as he did? A woman after his own heart. "However... I may save you a few." He chuckled softly.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom