Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher couldn't help but grin at Sawtooth's attitude. It was, in a sense, cute to see him angry. She didn't quite know why, but it was. She glanced behind her, and her cybernetic eye began flashing. She was getting twenty thermal readings. Humanoid. "Uh, Sawtooth? The shiny? Yeah. He wasn't lying..." She pointed her thumb over her shoulder, pulling out her blaster at the same time. Well, they had wanted to shoot stuff.....
@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Turning around, Sawtooth noticed the small crowd of people looking to fight the trooper. Fools they were, to engage a member of the Dread Guard. Taking out his blaster as well, he looked to Thrasher and couldn't help but smile, she had thought the same thing. "Tell you what Thrasher, whoever gets the least kills buys the other dinner." To him, it was a win-win situation. Either way, he was getting a date. Aiming his blaster at the first man, he took it off safety, and fired.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Bluejay swiveled, raised an eyebrow at the blasterfire that erupted shortly after Thrasher and Sawtooth left the establishment. For a moment, she considered racing out to knock some heads together and settle the whole mess, but then she changed her mind. They're big kids now, Bluejay. Can't solve all their problems for them. She reminded herself, a slight grin flickering across her mouth at the thought. Thank the Force. She added.

After a couple more moments, the Dread Sister slipped over to the bar, taking a seat next to Vex, and ordered a caf. She'd never really liked the taste of alcohol, and it always seemed like she was breaking a rule whenever she drank. So, caf it was. Vex raised an eyebrow at that, but Bluejay eyed her water pointedly. "I already had a drink. Waiting for it to go down." The other Sister explained cheerfully. A little more cheerfully than normal...
"More than one, I think." Bluejay commented dryly. Vex shrugged. "Eh. Probably." She admitted, taking a quick swallow of water before grinning. "But who's counting?"
Bluejay groaned. Oh hell.

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Doc noticed Texam's obvious discomfort and the younger woman nearly knocking her drink into the floor. It was obvious Texam wouldn't be able to stay around this sort of crowd much longer without potentially exploding, which given her current predicament, would be problematic.

Doc nodded toward the door as he spoke.

"You wanna get outta here? Maybe get some breakfast or something?"

Texam Halion

T
Texam looked over at Doc. "You read my mind completely," She said, only half-kidding. She stood quickly, leaving a credit chip behind to tip the bartender as she practically ran to the door. Once outside, she breathed in the cool, crisp air. "Oh, thank the Manda..." She murmered. She hadn't known how much longer she could take it in a room full of reckless, sweaty, dancing dik'kuts...
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Bluejay glanced towards the door as Doc left with another woman. Waiting for a couple minutes, she slipped off the bar stool, hauling Vex behind her for a few feet before the disgruntled clone freed her arm from Bluejay's grip and followed of her own free will. "Was the nessecary?" She complained. Bluejay just looked at her. "Yes, I rather think it was." She said, deadpan. "Nine, Lefty, you coming?" She called over. The two shrugged and glanced at each other.
"Nothing better to do. Might as well." Nine decided.

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Doc chuckled at Texam's enthusiasm and replaced her credit chip with his own, he'd promised to buy her a few drinks and he'd deliver on that. Now he was debating whether or not to outright return it or try to slip it back to her. The night air hit him as he took a step outside and took a breath. Now that was a pleasant change. He glanced about at the various travelers of the night and took in the bright lights of the Capital.

"Anywhere specific you wanna go? I live on Tatooine." The clone said with a small laugh.

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher smiled, and aimed her blaster. With her Cybernetic eye acting as a sort of scope, she shot down three more of the men. Then, she ran into the fray. She tackled one, taking him down easily. He cuffed her cheek bone with his fist, but couldn't get her off. Thrasher used the butt of her blaster and hit his head, knocking him out cold. She then moved on to the rest of the men.

Texam Halion

T
Texam smirked. "Nah, too hot. I prefer Felucia. Some gorgeous plant life there," She joked. She thought for a minute. "There has to be somewhere that has decent food around here..." She glanced around.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Doc looked about at the various cafés and diners that lined the street, a few of them looked appealing, but he had another idea.

"I've got an idea. What do you like to eat? If you have an apartment, ship, or anything like that nearby I could throw something together if we stopped to get some ingredients. Medics typically double as cooks in commando units and I'm pretty damn good."

Texam Halion

T
Texam cocked a brow at Doc, smiling. "A clone that can cook? Go figure... Well, I do like ahrisa......" She said. The Coruscant delicacy had only ever been eaten by her once, but she relished the experience.
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Canal moved out and took out his knife and started injuring the muggers. Since two of his comrades were shooting the enemies it made it easier for him. He noticed the boss who was leading the muggers he called his brother and sister and said, "Don't kill that guy," he pointed out to the boss, "he's mine." He instantly stabbed a foe behind him that was about to hit him with a glass bottle.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

"Yep. Made it a few times." Doc replied, thinking back to his time aboard Medical Frigates. It was often the preferred dining for officers on very special occasions and since he was a better cook than most of the Naval personnel on the vessel, the task often fell to him.

Krest rubs the back of his head, watching @Rainbow Flowers roll onto the floor. The Zabrak shakes his head, casting a sidelong glance to @Ven. "She gonna be alright? I think she's had way to much to drink." Though he himself has yet to drink the amount needed for tonight. He works his way over to the bar, pouring a tall glass of whiskey for himself. "So. Nice ship you got here.. Uh." He waves the glass in @Alli Wren's direction. Shortly after he takes a sip, then sets the glass down. "Never got your name officially. How do you know Ven?"

Smirking at Thrasher, Sawtooth walked into the fray and pulled out his two knives. He hadn't been wearing any armor, but he was confident enough in his own abilities to think that he wouldn't get shot. Dashing to one, he gutted his neck before moving on to the next in which he simply slashed the blade across the jugular. Looking back to the redhead, he chuckled. "That's three for me!"

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher tripped two more men by launching into their legs. She hit one in the perfect spot on the neck, and he was out cold. The other one had a knife. He made mad slashing motions at her. Thrasher bobbed and weaved, only getting nicked once on the shoulder. She twirled on one leg, and used the other to knock the knife out of his hand. She grinned, and kneed him in the groin. He fell to his knees, and she cracked his head with her own. "Six..." She called out.

Canal was surrounded by five muggers, he knew exactly what to do. He stepped out his left foot first but then stepped back with it, faking that he was going to go to then enemy right in front of him. Once he stepped back with it he kicked a guy in the chest and turned around to cut his knee. He kicked him in the temple so hard that killed him before hitting the ground. He grabbed the corpse's knife and threw it at one of the mugger's chest that was a square hit. He was facing the other three and smiled at them as if he was Death that was watching the final moments of these "noobs". He ran at them and did a somersault to the middle mugger and did a right upper cut to him. Then a mugger slashed at him in the head. "Idiot," Canal ducked and put his knife through the mugger's ribs, took it out, and slashed his throat. He turned around and received a punch to the face on his left cheek. Canal turned around with anger and saw his foe with the eye. The mugger kicked at him but unfortunate for him Canal grabbed it with his right hand. He tripped him and broke his knee with his knife in his left hand. The mugger suffered in pain which brought music to Canal's ears, and ended his misery by putting his knife in his head. He was looking at the fifth mugger who was still on the floor and walked to him and raised his right foot. "Damn you," Canal said and brought down his foot on his throat killing him like that. He then walked toward the boss who was protected by the other muggers.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam smiled. "Great. So, where do we need to go for the stuff?" She asked, looking down the street for any indicators to markets. She absentmindedly hooked her arms in his so they wouldn't get separated or anything should they come across a crowd...
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Doc grinned at the arm hooking and nodded toward a small store, before moving inside and gathering up the necessary ingredients and heading out back into the night.

"So where we headed?" Doc said with a smile.

The night had turned out differently than he'd expected.

Texam Halion

T
Texam smirked. "Anywhere appealing. I don't exactly have a permanent residence, let alone a temporary one...." This was her first night in the city after killing her target. She didn't have any place to go. Or any place to be, for that matter... (;))
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom