Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

@[member="Ven"]
"Of course the more the merrier, let us go " She said as they made there way to the hanger that kept her rather large yacht(if krest agrees to go that is) Alli smiled grabbing the bottle of whiskey and ready to lead the way. " I mean.. as long as he doesn't mind looking after rainbow.. I mean we are going to have to make sure she doesn't do something she regrets.

Krest glances over to Alli, then shrugs. He crosses his arms, looking to Ven. "Fine. Lead on." The Zabrak looks to the drunken Rainbow then, raising a brow. He was going to have to babysit? Well, that was nothing new. At this point he was glaring daggers at Ven once more.

She just glances at him, feeling a sinking pain in her chest. Ven sighs faintly, holding tightly onto Rainbow. "Alright.. Lets go then.." she glances off and follows after Alli, keeping Rainbow in tow (if that's alright).

@[member="Alli Wren"]
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher grinned. "Just make sure you leave the pack leaders to me. I've been holding a grudge on them for a very long time..." As she said this, she cracked her knuckles and neck. This was a pleasant change to her normal conversation attempts. Her squadmates, Nemesis and Ani, never really cared for the topic of battle or death. Unfortunately, that was the only topic that Thrasher was good at talking about. It was nice to have someone finally talk back to her.
@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Texam's commit warranted a grin from Doc. He dug the mix of slight sincerity and sarcasm, something Doc was used to dishing out to others and then being scolded because they didn't get the joke.

"I'm sure your not that sentimental." Doc said with a grin and wink in the same tone that she'd used with her quip. He resumed to sip on his beer and look Texam over a bit. Female warrior? Awesome. Kinda reminded him of his fellow sisters in the Commandos, minus the fact she wasn't related to him.

"So what brings you here? Being the introverted type and all?" Doc asked a bit teasingly.

Sawtooth laughed at the comment, nodding. "Alright, I'll do that." Looking at her for a few moments, he smiled, both to her and himself. Somehow, he'd found an interesting conversation partner without even trying. Jerking his head to the door, he said to her, "Why don't we get out of here for a while? My squad seems to have found their own clicks to satisfy themselves, so I'm sure they'll be fine." Though he didn't mind the bar scene, peace and quiet did help. Besides, he wanted to get to know the lady a bit better.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam sat her glass down and leaned her elbows against the table. Should she tell him? Well, she didn't really trust anyone else besides her vod, but then again, this guy might get how secret it was. She sighed, then met his eyes with a serious expression in her own. "I'll tell you. But, you can't tell any other living thing," She said, her tone confirming the gravity of what she was about to say. She glanced around them for a moment. Then, she motioned him to get in close. In a hushed whisper, she spoke. "I'm an assassin. My specialty is Force users. I've been on a target for the past two weeks, and I just got the job done yesterday. Normally, it would've been earlier, but this one knew the difference between hiding and vanishing."
@CC-420 "Doc"

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher looked around for a second. She saw no reason to stay. And besides, she wanted to get to know Sawtooth better, too. So, she shrugged. "Why not? Maybe we can find a shooting range or something...."

"Alrighty then." Finishing the last of his drink, he paid off the tab and walked outside, waiting for Thrasher. Once he made it outside, he breathed in a healthy dose of fresh air. The night sky was dotted with stars, which made him smirk a little. Just being with Dread Squad for the last month, he'd visited three new planets. If anything, he rather enjoyed this "travel agency", and his team was really starting to rub off on him. Life as a clone was good.

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher came out of the bar behind Sawtooth. She pulled out her datapad and checked the city map. "Okay. The nearest shooting range is eight blocks east of here." She pointed in the direction, and began walking. Man, if Ani could see her now, she would never hear the end of it. Thrasher chuckled just thinking about her sister's reaction.

Sawtooth smiled and nodded in the direction she had indicated. "Come on, we could use the exersize." Walking in the direction, he figured on making some small talk in the meantime. "So, are you an official part of the Dread Legion, or a branch of it?"

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Force user killer? Wow, he'd known she was a killer by the air she put off but that had been an unexpected twist in the tale. After leaning in to finish hearing the rest of it Doc gave a low whistle, in obvious admiration of how Texam had decided to make a living out in the verse'.

"Well, can't say I'm not impressed." Doc replied with a neutral tone. "I do largely the same thing but I work for a government. More funding."

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher walked casually beside him. "I'm with the Dread Guard, yes. But me and my sisters are still being processed for full instatement. So, I'm kinda like an intitiate of sorts." She smirked. Nemesis was not happy when she found out that they would be considered "initiates" for a while. It still bugged her, and she liked to make snide little remarks about it every now and again...

"Well I got to go. It's getting late. And I feel sick," Canal patted Daral on the back, played his bill, and left again. He decided to have a walk so he followed His brother Sawtooth and her sister Thrashed. While he was walking he heard a hey you. Canal looked back and it was the same people he faced except this time it was 20 guys not 10. "Oh, Damn you," Canal said to the people behind him. This obviously ticked off the men an started running at him. I thought I sent them to hell Canal said to himself and started running. Just because I'm running doesn't mean I'm a wuss. Canal past Sawtooth and Thrashed and said to them and was breathing hard at the same time, "I need assistance. Can you guys please help me. Twenty guys are coming at me and want to kill me. Please I need your help." Canal hoped to get a yes from his brethren.

@[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam leaned backward again, nodding. "government is all good and well at first. Then, the minute they no longer want you, they decide to get rid of you. They treat you like Bantha fodder, and throw you away when they get bored." Her remark came out a bit bitter, and for good reason. Texam had seen the way many governments treated their "elite", and it made her absolutely disgusted.
@CC-420 "Doc"

Doc chuckled at the end of her remark. What he'd seen from other Militaries and certain sectors of the CIS fell in line with her points but still felt that old urge for duty. How could he not? It was literally bred into him.

"Well until that day, here I remain." Doc replied with a smile and another drink from his beer.

A small nagging feeling grew in the back of his mind. He knew what she spoke was largely truth and he'd likely be discarded at a time if his usefulness ran it's course. What'd he do then?

Be a doctor on some backwater world.

A privately held dream of his.

@[member="Texam Halion"]

Sawtooth chuckled a little at Thrasher's remark, then perked his ears as he hard the sound of feet. Quickly, he raised his arm and prepared to elbow whoever was running up on them. Then he noticed it was the newbie again. Seemingly out of breath, he said between breaths that he wa being chased by twenty men. Sawtooth scoffed, as it was not very likely. "Look, since you seem so intent on ruining my night with the lady, come on over with us tithe shooting range. You might even be a good shot." He was pissed about the interference, but he tried to keep good outward spirits about.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Thrasher CC-314"]

Alli brought them ( and rainbow should she be willing) to the yacht, it was large, and was the lap of luxuary, the hanger they came in through opened to a central room with many other rooms, everything was elegant. There was a bar stocked with everything they would ever want, and which Alli placed the bottle of whiskey before turning around. " So make your selves at home, and let me know if you need anything." Her droid servants were ready to serve any drinks, and well Alli took a seat at the table in the center. Alli took Rainbow and set her down on a couch, if she was willing. Figuring she could barely walk, so such a spot might be welcoming.

@[member="Ven"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow went to the yacht willingly, the words 'luxury' and 'yacht' had been a draw to her, although she had to be carried most of the way. She was set down on a couch on which she managed to sit up for only a few seconds before falling over and ending up laid on it underneath a mass of blonde and pink hair. For a moment she was still, until she heard Alli offer anything.
"WINE!" She called cheerfully, throwing her arms up in the air for attention and rolling over...

....straight off the couch on to the ground, where she lay, giggling to herself over and over again.

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="Krest"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam considered Doc's response. Loyalty sometimes tends to impair judgement. That was probably why he kept any of his true opinions about his superiors to himself. She could understand that. The dancing people around them were getting even thinker. Texam could feel the heat coming off of their moving bodies now, and it was making her uncomfortable. She shifted slightly in her seat. The music got louder, and everyone around them whooped and cheered, pumping their fists in the air. "Di'kutla ade..." She muttered, grabbing her drink from the table before a girl knocked it off with her elbow.

Translation: "Stupid kids..."
@CC-420 "Doc"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom