Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Jungle warfare training for the EE army

RvjczWh.png

Re9MpFJ.jpg

arWRVPQ.png

Intro music
The air was hot and humid the buzzing of insects offering brief company before being overshadowed by the barking of orders and sounds of simulated gunfire. Members from all over the Eternal Empire whether they are mercs, the army, or allies would be showing up to participate in this wargame to assist in sharpening their skills as well as the skills of the Eternal Empires Army. Individuals can take up various roles for the wargame whether that be communication leadership air support etc.

Those who participate who were not apart of EE military, like mercs or allies would be processed assigned their sectors of operation, and being sent to Opfor. while all other forces would be sent for mission briefing. The HQ for this wargame was stationed smack dab in the middle of one of Eternal empires Jungle worlds the specializes in training new recruits and sharpening the vet's skills in the chaos of jungle warfare. As the next shuttle of "Reinforcements" made their way to the HQ with their weapons loaded with sim rounds and those force uses lightsabers traded for training sabers their earpeice would crackle to life as their orders would trickle in.
"Alright Maggots here's the situation a few of your fellow comrads have are being pinned down at the riverbed a few klicks north from here. you group will be dropped off a klick from the riverbed as the LZ at the riverbed has been overrun. Make your way to the units position take back the LZ and secure the wounded for Medevac Once done you will hold position and await further orders. Gear up you leave in 10."

dRUm20K.png
(edited)

dRUm20K.png

Ecthelion Aiglos
Commander of The Phalanx | Former Exarch of Zakuul

Divider.png

It is now some days ago since The Phalanx was spotted at the border of the Eternal Empire again, surprise and a bit of shock making its way through the High Command. But it would sooner than later be replaced by a welcoming notion, represented by a greeting send by the local Baron while the ship went to the planet to a water refuel. For the first time since many months it was also able to dock inside an atmosphere and exchange the air, months of recycled air was released while fresh air was pumped into the decks and corridors. During the stop the news of an Eternal Army exercise in the neighbouring system reached the ships commander. Without much delay after the basic routines were done, the Phalanx set off to the jungle world.

As real space was torn apart in an explosion of colours which only lasted miliseconds, the ancient ship entered the system, hailing all allied ships and swiftly approaching the world where the wargame was held. Steering to a geo-sync orbit above the HQ of the ground based units, The Phalax came to a slow halt while two shuttles were leaving one of its hangars and descending towards the surface.

Descending from the lowering ramp of one of the shuttles came a tall man with a single follower, both clad in gilded plate armour, both carrying long staffs with obvious emitters on them, identifying them as lightsaber pikes. The tall leader, a scarred face and only a jarhead of a haircut, would walk towards the command post, his artificial, ice-blue eyes staring at all the soldiers and staff members around, never blinking. Ecthelions follower would stay behind him, not as tall and clad in a helmet as well as carrying a second helmet in his armpit.

With a slight nod at the situation, Aiglos would raise his voice. It is not bare of organic sounds, but its mechanical part is overwhelming.

"Who is in command here?"

acIF3fa.png

Taozi had come to the conclusion that the Eternal Empire soldiers were annoying a long time ago, but it had been a long, long time since she had interacted with any for longer than a few minutes. This was a training zone, so how bad could someone get injured? Getting their eye almost destroyed is how injured someone could get, that's how bad. How did Taozi know this? Because she was glaring disapprovingly at one Private Hobbes as he lay on a cot in the med tent she and her clan had established near the HQ.

"You, Private Hobbes, need to be more careful. I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with soldiers who pull idiotic stunts like willingly removing their helmet in combat. No, I don't care that it's a training exercise, so close your mouth and let me finish. You could permanently lose your eye, Private. Do you understand me? Had you been shot even just a few centimeters to the left, your eye would be entirely destroyed, and you would have a hole in your face for the rest of your life. However, I'm going to be merciful to you, and fix it with the Force just to the point that you won't lose it, but no further. Understood? The rest of the healing you will do at home on leave for as long as I'm recommending to your CO."

"Are you even-"

"Just because I'm a contractor, does not mean I'm not a doctor, Private Hobbes. Now shut your mouth before I make you shut it."

Private Hobbes had been given a local anesthetic, which apparently meant he was feeling well enough that he thought he could talk back to the doctor making sure he didn't lose his eye. Clearly, no one taught this child not to piss of the medic. Taking the gauze off of the Private's eye, Taozi held a hand above the Private's eye, and slowly a soft, pale, pink glow radiated from her palm, flowing into the wound. Damaged skin began to heal, and the bleeding stopped. His bloodshot sclera began to clear, while the exposed muscles beneath his skin were covered once more, but only barely.

The glowing stopped, and Taozi pulled her hand away before beginning to apply fresh gauze, and wrapping the Private's head tightly. The fresh skin was irritated, thin, and easily broken. Private Hobbes would have a reminder of his foolishness for the rest of his life, though if he was careful with it the scar would fade to near-nothingness within a few years.

"You will be on medical leave for one month, be examined by either myself or an Imperial doctor, and if you follow all my instructions for the healing process during your month of leave you will be able to return to active duty. If not, then I or your doctor will extend your medical leave for as long as necessary, understood?"

"... Understood, ma'am."

RvjczWh.png

Re9MpFJ.jpg

arWRVPQ.png

Intro music
Upon the glowing-eyed man coming to the HQ and asking for who in charge A Man in H.A.R.M MK 2 armor heavy assault configuration. made his way to the man. "WISCOM Cheif warrant officer Price," the man said giving Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund a quick salute before having Prepping the next shuttle of troops orders. "you here to participate?" Checking through his notes he gave a whistle before commenting to himself "Well shoot seems next shuttle is containing a vanguard pilot... this might be interesting."

the team heading to the riverbed's shuttle taking off as the crew loaded up to see in the distance dust and dirt kicking up from the simulated artillery explosions as they took off the WISCOM officer received a radio call. before getting the attention of Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan "hey you know how to set a broken leg? some private just fell out the side door of the Evac shuttle."

dRUm20K.png

Taozi had just finished shooing off Private Hobbes to the rest area her clan set up for those who were already treated, when an officer grabbed her attention... By asking her the stupidest question he could have asked. She stared at the officer for a moment, before looking down at herself, tugging slightly at her doctor's coat and pink Loong Cat scrubs.

"Oh no, absolutely not, I've never set a broken leg in my life! Not once in my nearly decade long career as a doctor have I ever set a broken leg, why would you ever ask me to do such a thing!"

Sarcasm dripped from every word she spoke, and she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Copaani mirshmure'cye, aruetii? Of course I know how to set a broken leg. I've been a doctor for 8 years, don't ask me if I know how to do such a simple procedure again, and just send your injured to me and my clan. Just because someone uses the Force to heal doesn't mean they don't know basic medical procedures."

"Kaysh mirsh solus, Alor."

"Ni mirdir kaysh suya'gr shi ne'waadas a evaar'la mirshe."

Though the members of clan Tal nearby began to laugh, Taozi huffed as she turned to sanitize the cot Private Hobbes had been laying on. Imperial soldiers were definitely more annoying than she remembered them being.

WISCOM WISCOM

dRUm20K.png

Ecthelion Aiglos

Divider.png

The unsettling pair of eyes looks at the heavily armoured figure. The look wanders from top to toe within matters of a second before he offers a swift but accurate inclination of his torso, the fist moving over his heart.

"Ecthelion Aiglos, nice to meet you Chief Warrant Officer Price. I would like to observe your wargame if you allow."

While his words are polite, they are dry and because of the lack emotion they seem more like a tape being played. The tall man would wander with his eyes around the scene of the HQ and take glances at the various stations and screen in the tent, trying to get an impression of the troops working here and on the scale of the wargame.

"What is the goal of the wargame? Are there various factions or is it a scenario with imagined opposition?"

acIF3fa.png

WISCOM WISCOM

FcBrqEV.png
Allies: OPFOR
Enemies: EE Military ( WISCOM WISCOM Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan )

“This paint job is so ugly. Did it have to be blue and yellow, of all the possible color combinations? Ugh.” Lexi made a disgusted noise as she looked over the swoops, which had been painted in different colors for the purpose of the war game, so that they were marked as belonging to the OPFOR. “And the Stellar Alliance? They couldn’t be more cheesy if they tried.” She continued. “I miss my pastel pink already.” The Zeltron added with a frown.

“Lexi, it’s not permanent. We can clean it off as soon as the OPFOR is done.” Eleena replied absentmindedly.

”I heard you the last time, Eleena.” The Zeltron said with an exasperated sigh.

“Well, at least we’ve already done this before, this whole fighting in a jungle thing. Got plenty of that with the NIMPs on Generis. Those mosquitos were huge.” Lilacasa interjected. “Should be much easier this time, considering that no one is using actual guns.”

“Good. Then, let’s show our allies how Mermaids fight in a jungle...and win.” Isena Elysi spoke up, immediately commanding the squad’s attention as her voice registered over the comms.

“Alright everyone, the EE is attempting to establish a landing zone around the riverbed. We’ve been called in for close support duties. Standard fare, but like we did on Generis, don’t hesitate to use the jungle for cover between your attack runs. Keep the enemy guessing and under pressure. Also, make sure your sonic dampening systems are online. They won’t hear us coming. Any questions before we move out? If not, then form up on me, Mermaids!”

Swoop engines roared to life, before being promptly silenced by the activation of auditory dampening systems as Mermaid squadron took to the skies. The Loralora swoops were fast and did not take long to close in on the landing zone, where the EE forces were already fighting in an effort to secure the area.

Eleena was among the first to close in, lining up her swoop’s nose for an attack run as she lowered her machine into a dive. Missile lock confirmations beeped in her ears. Then, in the next moment, she gave the command to fire, launching a pair of nano missiles aimed for an infantry squad. Both projectiles struck, kill confirmations registering in her awareness as eight targets on the ground were forced to play either wounded or dead, depending on their proximity to the impact areas.

“Good kills, Eleena.” Isena Elysi said, provoking a surge of crimson blush across the Twi’lek’s pale features in response to the compliment paid to her by the most prolific swoop ace in the Speed Corps.

“Now, go get me some more.”

Re9MpFJ.jpg

arWRVPQ.png

The WISDOM Officer gave a board sigh at the medics' response "I'll make a note of that for later, would You like that to go under disrespect or space hobo magic jokes?" The officer responded with equal sarcasm before turning his attention to the man with glowing eyes. "as a matter of fact you can we need an observer to make sure individuals on both sides aren't breaking the rules IE loading ammunition that's not allowed during the wargame or performing tactics that wouldn't fly in the real battles. you can take the next shuttle to the riverbed if you wish. please make sure you wear the IRFID tags so that both sides know not to shoot at you." The officer stated as he handed the man an ID tag. As the battle on the riverbed began to kick off the Troops who were landed a click out began to move from the treeline keeping 5-meter spread utilizing the squad support Vanguard pilots and their shoulder Ewebs to suppress the enemy enough to move up. orders were shouted between squads when the swoops began claiming casualties as the training missiles rained around them the pilots of the vanguard power armors noting the readings from both the damage of the training missiles and blaster shots weren't enough to register their armor being put offline however its systems heatsinks would read the six rounds and explosions were doing damage. In moments after the missiles hit return fire would erupt from the vanguards aiming for the swoops to either pin them down or take them out. one of the troopers while pretending to be wounded said over the shooting "you know the opposition just isn't the same without their pink style you know?"

tag: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

dRUm20K.png

Last edited:
dRUm20K.png

Ecthelion Aiglos

Allies: Neutral

Divider.png

For a second it seems like Aiglos is looking at the ID tag like if someone would offer him a dead rat, but he takes it then and offers a brief nod. After putting the tag in a pouch on his belt, he reaches behind him, the slightly shorter man behind silently reaching out and handing the golden helmet with the black horsehair crest on it to his superior. Ecthelion takes the helmet an locks it into his armpit while he addresses the officer again.

"Send your information to my frequency, all of it. My shieldbearer will provide it to you, Chief Warrant Officer. Order prevails."

With a swift fist to the heart and extending it again he would turn on the spot and swiftly move out of the tent, the red cape flowing while he marches to the next shuttle which brings him to the riverbed, putting the helmet on in the process. His thoughts drift away from the situation and wonder about the situation in the Empire, contact has been rudimentary for the past years and news did not often reach out beyond the light of the core worlds. He would smile if he could about his own thoughts. 'Core worlds', thats what the Zakuulans called the Galaxy of the Republic and Empire.

He stands in the passenger room of the shuttle, one hand holding a grip while his pike is in the other one, looking like a figure from mythology departing for an epic quest or adventure.

acIF3fa.png

While Taozi had her back turned to the WISCOM WISCOM officer, she rolled her eyes at his sarcastic response. Really, he should expect sarcasm from a Mandalorian!

<"Are all Imperial officers that foolish?">

<"Most of them, yes. Really, the fact I still take jobs from the Empire where I have to deal with them personally is surprising to me. There's so few competent soldiers that don't ask me dumb questions I worry about their future.">

<"I mean...">

Though the sentence was not finished, all the clan Tal members knew where Lin was going with it. Taozi, and by extension Clan Tal, was aiding the Eclipse Rebellion to bring down the Empire. Mostly financially supporting it, and getting the rebels out of trouble in some cases, but aid was aid. It was aid that could get the entire clan killed, but after that first heinous seen on Bakura... It was worth the risk.

Even if Ingrid was not openly as heinous as Tacitus was, the skeletons were still there.

<"One of you, prepare some pain killers for when the soldier with the broken leg arrives.">

<"Of course, which kind?">

<"A local anesthesia, please.">

As they spoke, Taozi finished sanitizing the cot, and went to change her gloves with a sigh. At the very least, they weren't going to be bored all day, even if the boredom and quiet of an empty medical tent was preferred. As long as no one actually said the "Q" word...

acIF3fa.png

Shran's flagship, The Imperator, maintained a steady orbit over the planet. It had been the ship's maiden voyage since leaving drydock. The bridge was relatively quiet, except for the usual buzz and hum of a starship mixed with the occasional beeps from the computers onboard. Their mission; observation. It was far from the glamorous trial by combat that some of the crew had hoped for but the results of these war games would provide the Eternal Empire with valuable information and Shran felt a need to personally oversee the operation.

On the bridge, one of the officers sat working at his station and eventually he offered a slight scoff, looking to the officer beside him, "Can you believe this? Brand new ship and the boss wants us sitting here collecting data." he said in a quiet tone.

"I know. I would've even been fine with just tracking down some pirate scum to use as target practice. Anything, ya know?" The second officer replied.

Before the first officer had a chance to respond, a man behind them cleared his throat. Both men turned to see Shran standing behind them. "Well since both you men are so eager for combat, your new orders are to take a shuttle to HQ and participate in the war games. If you're not still standing by the end, do not bother returning. There is no room for failure on this ship." Without so much as a hint of hesitation, both the officers stood in unison and saluted and made their way to leave the bridge. Like clockwork, two other officers made their way over to fill the vacant stations.

Shran looked out the viewport at the planet below. "Open communications with HQ." The command was not directed at anyone in specific but naturally, the comms officer established a line with HQ, giving a signal to Shran that he was set. "This is Overseer Shran. I will be monitoring things from my starship, please coordinate with my communications officer and send all relevant data to us as the games progress." With that, Shran took a seat in the command chair he had installed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags: WISCOM WISCOM

FcBrqEV.png
Enemies: EE Military ( WISCOM WISCOM Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Shran Shran )

Pulling out of her initial attack run, with a mental command, Eleena activated her machine’s gas dissipators, sending out a pink cocktail of energy weapon-neutralizing gas from the rear of her swoop which dissipated the retributive blaster fire from the E-Webs on the ground as she disappeared into the jungle. While the technicians had managed to repaint her swoop’s fairing, it was impossible for them to change the color of the aerosol, allowing the Mermaids to retain a small touch of the “pink style” that had been missing since their machines were repainted to match the colors of the fictional Stellar Alliance.

“I’m gonna keep harassing the landing forces. Keep an eye out for those E-Webs. One of them almost got me.” Eleena said over Mermaid squadron’s comms.

“Copy that, Queen. I’m climbing for my pass now!” Lexi answered, her voice laced with excitement as she prepared for her attack run.

Eleena took a deep breath, shifting her body across her machine from one side to another as she made her way through the dense jungle, evading trees and other hazards with practiced grace. A deep lean to her right pulled her swoop into a sharp turn in the same direction, shifting into a tight chandelle maneuver to quickly increase her altitude in advance of her next attack run.

“Let me know when you're at altitude!” Eleena began. “We’ll hit them together. You go for the regulars and I’ll take the Vanguards. Their armor’s heavy, but a direct hit from a missile will put them down.”

“Copy that, I’m ready now!” The Zeltron answered. “On your mark, Queen!”

“Go!” Eleena shouted.

Immediately, Eleena brought her swoop into a dive, while Lexi approached from the opposite direction. Quickly designating her targets, Eleena readied a trio of nano missiles, each locked on to one Vanguard, attempting to score direct hits rather than area of effect bombardments, as she had done during her last run. As soon as the lock confirmations pinged in her ears, the Twi’lek gave the command to fire, casting forth a salvo of three nano missiles before pulling the brakes to bleed off some of her speed so that she had more firing time.

“Missiles away! Switching to guns!”

With a series of high-pitched whines, the four gatling blasters on her swoop spun to life, delivering a barrage of stun bolts aimed for the regular troops and any Vanguards who were still standing after her missile attack. Their high rate of fire allowed her to put out twenty shots in under a second, before Eleena shifted her body to the right and pulled her machine into a wide chandelle as more of the pink aerosol was diffused from the rear of her swoop in order to cover her retreat as she climbed back to altitude...

Last edited:
An opportunity such as what was the war game in the jungle honestly made Rath question in what form should he arrive as. Should he be Snow, or just Rath? That was truthfully the question, but at the same time his Aegis would heavily clash against the natural environment as it was built to withstand the harsh cold weather and then some. Heat and humidity however was a bad combination with that kind of armor which brings inspiration that he should work on a Aegis designed for something like a jungle. Because of this, Rath simply went as a soldier and member of the Spear program.

Briefing was simple to understand as Rath accompanied part of the reinforcements. The ship sailed over the sea of jungle trees that stretched as far as the eye could see. Rath was covered from head to toe so not even his skin is exposed let alone could be seen underneath it all. Listening to the briefing from the man in charge as it were, Rath couldn’t help except envisioning what could happen, and what would be his best course of action. Without a visual map of the enemy positioning, it was difficult to come up with a method to both rescue the remaining troops and defeat the enemy at the same time. At his hip of what would normally be the nelvaanian sword was the training saber instead.

Once they touched down at the drop zone, Rath followed a bit behind from the main group as he’d rather cover the rear and be aware of their surroundings. Occasionally he’ll glance down at his Omnilink to check the map of their general location. There was even a marker of where they’re supposed to go, and the troops were heading straight towards it. Truthfully it made Rath wonder if that was really a good idea.

“Six of you split off with me. The rest of you keep moving forward.” Rath instructed the team as a group of six veers from the main group and with Rath now leading the smaller group began circling around the LZ. It might be a while, but Rath knew patience was a virtue as he intended to open a doorway for the main force to push through.

Still going, despite everything.
Tags: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro
Gear: KC-47 Hybrid Strike Rifle, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol, Sk-AR Mk.1 Armor

The riverbed and surrounding jungle were alive with the sound of blasterfire. Sharp reports, sporadic by nature, had long since driven any local fauna away from the training grounds. Soldiers sporting the colors of the Empire had taken their place; in the undergrowth, in the trees, in the riverbed where the water had receded to a mere trickle that ran down the middle, following the lay of the land. There was a mishmash of mercenaries and gun-for-hire types too. Military contractors who'd signed on or shown up for the war games taking place. Arturo was one of those mercenaries, one of the lucky ones who had been selected to play the part of the opposition for the duration of the exercise.

And he was playing it well. Or as well as the rules allowed him to play it. Couldn't go killing the recruits now, could they? Bad for morale, they had said.

Getting ambushed and trapped in a riverbed was bad for morale too, he figured, but they were here to learn. They were all here to learn. Even the veterans, who considered themselves well educated in the ways of war. Knowing your business didn't prevent mistakes from being made. On both sides, the green and the blooded slipped up, made decisions under pressure they'd live to regret. Fortunately, the mercenary wasn't one of them. Laying on his front, his armor's adaptive camo keeping him concealed in the treeline, he was shooting soldiers like they were fish stuck in a barrel.

Or a river. Yeah, river seemed more apt.

Simulation rounds -Sim rounds for short- whispered overhead in a constant rain, cracked against wood like the clap of thunder in his ears. The humid, slug-riddled air smelt of gas and something burning. Arturo was sweating in his armor, though, not because he was afraid of getting hit. Despite the shrill, nerve-racking sound of getting shot at, he knew he was in no real danger. After all, the sim-rounds weren't created to kill, only to remind you that getting shot hurt and that you should probably try to avoid it in the future. He had been told the real thing hurt a whole lot more. Clearly, the opposing force hadn't been told that. Otherwise they would have been in a better position than they were currently.

Arturo almost felt pity for the poor kriffers. 'Course, that didn't keep him from shooting them. That was his mission after all.

Combat Training was boring.

It always represented the constant annoyance of green troops, something he himself had never actually had to deal with for over a decade. Both he and, to a lesser extent those whom had followed him from the Galactic Empire, Imperial Remnant, and later the Zweihander Union had the necessary skill and deed for their dangerous line of work.

Yet, here would be a breeding ground. Here, warriors would be trained and disciplined. He smiled at the thought as the metallic doors shielding the bridge of the Imperator hissed open, revealing the crew of the light cruiser. His arrival was met with sharp salutes from the uniformed soilders on deck, and as he strode to the Command Chair, he returned them an stood at attention.

"Overseer" The Deputy Overseer's voice was lined with compassion, his white gloved hand extendeing to the Chiss' person. "It's been far too long. Do tell, not the same crew?" He chuckled slightly as he took his postion next to the former High Chancellor of the Imperial Federation.

"I must admit, I was suprised when you decided to reconstruct an Artiquens, rather than commission a Regent or even an Autarch" Naval lingo was far more complicated than this, but the Anzati was well aware the Overseer would know exactly what he meant.

He assumed, at least.

FcBrqEV.png
Enemies: EE Military ( WISCOM WISCOM Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Rath Nihro Rath Nihro Arturo Braga Arturo Braga )

“Good effect on targets, Queen! That's a lot of kills.” The voice of the Zeltron sang against Eleena’s ears as her kill confirmations registered in her HUD. All three of her missiles had found their targets, resulting in three “dead” Vanguards from her nano missiles, three “dead” standard Ultranauts from her gatling blasters, and another Vanguard who had fallen to her guns as well. Lexi had scored a similar tally, indicated by the Zeltron’s cheer over the comms as her marks registered in her own feed.

“Good work, Lexi.” Eleena gave a relieved sigh. “I don’t think there’s much left of the forces at the river bed. We can let the mercenaries mop up the rest. We’re going to move to intercept the landing forces at the drop zone, about klick east from our position. Form up on me!”

“Yes, Queen!”

With that, Eleena shifted her body across her pillion, driving her machine into a sharp chandelle as she turned towards the east. From there, the Twi’lek gunned her engines, accelerating to attack speed as Lexi formed up on her. Given the extreme speed of their bikes, it did not take long for them to reach the landing forces.

“Same attack plan as before. I’ll engage with nano missiles and you go in with guns. We’ll switch on the run after this one. On my mark!”

Once more, Eleena cycled through her targets, the process expedited immensely by the neural interfacing systems that linked her awareness to her machine. Locking signals were established, set to strike four of the Ultranauts in Rath Nihro Rath Nihro 's squad, once more aimed for direct hits, instead of bombardments. Not a second later, the high pitched beeping sound of the missile tone confirmation pinged against her ears. Then, the Twi’lek gave the command to fire.

“Go!”

Immediately four homing nano missiles were launched from Eleena’s swoop from high above Rath Nihro Rath Nihro 's squad, each designated for one of the aforementioned targets. At almost the same time, Lexi dove in on the main group split off from Rath, letting loose with the stun repeaters on her swoop, taking advantage of her machine’s auditory dampening systems to execute a potentially debilitating strafing run on the Ultranauts...

IT DOESN'T HURT I SWEAR
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Armored Space Suit over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit
(Saddle Bags on Vehicle)Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Vehicle: Space Motorcycle
Objective: Medic!
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

A pair of officers seemed to be arguing with someone as they drug a heavily armored being into the medical area. A heavily armored being that had a piece of metal lodged through the joint in their elbow. A feminine voice was yelling back at the pair.

"I swon da john. It doesn't-" She exclaimed, trying to pull her arms from their grip.

"Miss, we watched that thing exploded, and you fly by it." One snapped, holding their guest as best they could.

"I'm supposed to-" She was cut off as they explained themselves.

"Doc, we have one for you. Female, human. Caught shrapnel from a mine." They explained, the one on the left side pointing while trying to keep the damaged arm from moving.

"I can still use it. It doesn't even hurt. See wa-" The rather stubborn woman snapped back, attempting to wrestle the arm free before the sounds of hissing and sputtering came through the helmet while straightening the arm in a panic. "Okay, so it might hurt a little."

Neither of the officers seemed impressed.

Re9MpFJ.jpg

arWRVPQ.png

The sad truth of the wargame was WISCOM's Awareness that the Eternal Empire has gotten complacent lazy even, it's been a long time since they had seen any major conflict. Figuring to accept the notion that the proxy war tactics of using alliances and mercenaries with vary little actual EE army forces to get a job done. Hence the Reason WISCOM believed the Wargame would be the perfect way to assess where the EE army needed work and what they excel It's WICOM's goal to be able to whip the EE army forces back into shape and to be ready for anything.

After tallying the losses made by the Opfour on the riverbed the wiscom officer tracking the position of the opfor moving on the LZ he got on the separate com system to Notify the Wiscom director in charge of the opfor. "OPFOR units proceed to secure the enemy LZ while defending the riverbed make em work for it." with the next several shuttles of vangards and Ultranaughts being sent out to the LZ a click from the riverbed Wiscom sent the IDtags to Shran Shran with a message "Overseer I request Assistence in whipping these Troops into shape would you be willing to command forces and be responsible for airsupport strikes to give your flyboys experience?"

After receiving Notification that Rath Nihro Rath Nihro was thinking outside the box to retake the LZ made the WISCOM officer chuckle "bout time someone thought outside the box." moving to a nearby consol within the Tent the officer began typing in a line of code for the scarecrows the overseer of EE finances had given them for the wargame these Synthetic biodroids were being used for this exercise due to their ability to mimic a lot of human anatomy so with them bleeding and in various states of dying on the battlefield it gave combat medics experience for the horrors they would see in combat for their fellow men without endagering human lives because their robots who cares. " Rath Nihro Rath Nihro , whats the situation at the LZ? the forces there are gonna bleed out if we cant get them medical attention over."

dRUm20K.png

Still going, despite everything.
Tags: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim
Gear: KC-47 Hybrid Strike Rifle, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol, Sk-AR Mk.1 Armor

"Cover!" Someone shouted, and Arturo found himself scuttling backwards on hands and knees as a few swoops zipped by overhead. "Find cover!" Someone yelled again, and the mercenary threw himself as flat as he possibly could, curling into a ball as the bombs fell. Had it been the real thing, he would've felt the impact coursing through the ground as they hit, been deafened by the blast. Instead, there were quiet stirring sounds as the soldiers and mercenaries nearest him stood, retook their positions along the treeline.

Finding his own feet, Arturo quickly sought out a new spot to call his own. "Anyone hit?" He asked over the closed channel, casting a wary glance across the river. "I'm good," came the reply from one of his men, followed by confirmation from the rest of his squad. Relieved, Arturo turned his gaze to the clouds, a question forming. "Were they ours or theirs?" The reply was almost instant, and it came from his right. "Ours, I think. Word's passing down the line. Looks like Etties trapped in the riverbed caught the worst of it." There was a pause as blasterfire split the skies. They were still going at it on the right flank, it seemed. "Few of ours got hit, too. Imagine falling to friendly fire. They must be ticked off." Arturo could positively taste the amusement in the man's voice. It was a bleak sort of humour, but one the contractor shared. "Uh-huh." He said, angling to get a better look across the river. "Better now than when they're in a real fight."

Arturo forgot what he was talking about as a sim-round skipped past his ear. Ducking down, he let the dense foliage eat him whole as another round passed by. "Looks like we got a sniper. Far bank!" He called. Turning, he cast a look about him, trying to make out one of his own sharpshooters in the gloom. "Nara! You here?" He called out again, watching as a few men took potshots back, keeping the sniper busy. "I'm here." The twi'lek's voice crackled over the line. "What's up?" Arturo nodded his head towards the river. "Got a sniper trying to take my head off. Figure dealing with him is your area of expertise." There was a moment's silence as Nara did her thing, passing on the chance to comment. "Get me a fix?" She asked, and Arturo nodded towards one of his men.

Undoing the seals that kept his helmet in place, the mercenary in question stuck it on the barrel of his blaster, before hoisting it up so it appeared just above the line of bushes behind which he sheltered. A round bounced off it a second later, sending it spinning away. The bark that followed sounded all too familiar. He had expected it. "Got him." Nara said. There was an edge to her voice, something like pride at having made the shot. It made Arturo smile. "Good work." He said, tossing the other mercenary his helmet back. Taking a quick look, he fired off a fast two-round burst, confident he'd seen something move. "How's the situation looking?" He fired off another handful of rounds, before swapping out mags in one smooth motion.

"Looking like they're all but done, sir. The center's no longer under fire, and the right's mopping up resistance. The left... well, we're the left." Arturo nodded at that. For the most part, the force they'd been ordered to hold was either all dead or dying. A handful of squads still remained in the opposite treeline, but they were too few to make any kind of difference. The ambush had taken it out of them. "They sending reinforcements?" Arturo didn't really expect an answer; he already knew what it was. "Yep. Fresh wave of reinforcements inbound. Three, four companies, maybe. Imagine that's where those swoops Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa headed off to."

"Guess we're headed that way, too."
"Sir?"
"Plan on taking a few crews across the river to slow their advance, hit them when and where they least expect it. Should spice things up nicely."

To his credit, the man -a sergeant new to the role- didn't ask any questions. Well, besides one. "Want me to contact the central group, see if we can authorize it? Get some reinforcements of our own?" Arturo gave it few seconds' thought. "Do." He said after a time. Regardless of the answer, he was going across any way, with all the spare shooters he could stir up. He clambered to his feet. "We've given them a bloody nose here, but I'm thinking another ambush will break their jaw. They'll still have teeth but the bite won't be half so bad." Assuming he and his didn't get slaughtered, anyway. He shrugged at the possibility.

"Let's get to it."

Tags: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa WISCOM WISCOM Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

When Rath heard the familiar sounds of a speeder that reverberated throughout the forest, he barely had any time to look for the source when suddenly both the main force and his small squad was getting peppered by blaster fire at a ludicrous rate. Out of instinct Rath ducked to make himself smaller as he made extra effort to use the trees as cover. However much to his squad's own efforts, at least four of them were hit before a salvo of missiles screeched the air. In what was perhaps the quickest attempt on Rath's record, he wielded the Force into a wave of kinetic energy directed at the missiles, causing the impact to predetonate the missiles before they reached his men. However if these were normal missiles then not even his force push could push back the concussive force.

The other two soldiers were focused on the pilot that pulled a 180 turn with much practiced and graceful than the average pilot. Even so, they unleashed a small volley of blasterfire from their rifles as the speeder retreated. None were sure if any of their shots hit their mark as the odd trail smoke was dampening the energy in each shot. Rath couldn't help except admire how well thought out that load out truly was. Even so from the Omni device on Rath's arm came from WISCOM addressing Rath directly as the young man briefly hugged the tree while peeking around the corner in an attempt to spot the bikers. Rath responded without taking his eyes off from the pilots.

"Situation unknown sir. Reinforcements are engaged with two targets forty meters from the dropoff point." As much as Rath hated to say it, but if something wasn't done with those two speeders then the main force would be wiped out before they even reach the LZ. Of course they're making an effort in shooting at the speeders, but again the smoke was putting a damper on their shots making it less effective and inaccurate for that matter. The young man couldn't help his sigh before he slings his rifle onto his back as Rath prepares his grappling hook launcher.

"What's the plan chief?" The pair of soldiers questioned almost in unison as they were positioned behind another tree roughly two meters to Rath's left as they trained their rifles where Lexi sped off to.

"Simple. We're gonna knock them off." Simple, quick and clean response as Rath finished preparing the grappling hook launcher. Something about the familiarity and the sounds of putting it together was oddly satisfying to hear. Once it was ready, Rath looked over to the pair.

"Keep running to the LZ, but hold your position and hide. If exposed, retreat into the forest and down the river." Rath instructed, and once they understood the pair decided to make a break for the river despite the distance. All the while Rath simply pressed against the thick trunk of his tree with the launcher in hand as he patiently waited for the bikers to come back to finish off the squad. Rath planned to launch the grappling hook with the liquid cable to strike a tree and essentially form a clothesline that would hopefully knock off the riders from their bikes. If not, then it'll hurt at least with the speed they've been going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom