Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey into the Unknown (Republic Dominion of Thexoll)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Yinch"]

Ayumi was grinning now while she moved off and made sure her hair was straightened in a tight ponytail with no free strands. She wasn't going to leave things to chance while observing the stone work og the planet while taking in the human's. Off in the distance she could see a large cathedral and statues, her street led to large stairs going up to a building on a hill. "Well then master jedi... Shall we head up and meet the people? Maybe get a better idea of the people?"

Leori smiled when Kira greeted her and took the offered hand. "Leori Sheltrak. A pleasure to meet you."

She nodded to the twins and Windu as they were introduced. "A pleasure to meet you all." She paused for Kira's next question. "Yes, I will help. Hopefully it's more of a pleasurable visit and my skills won't be needed." The Jedi Master paused. It occurred to her that none of them knew who she was and probably had no idea what she did.

"I'm a registered nurse, as well as a Jedi Healer."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Orihime Ike"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"There are plenty of neat things to see and learn," Kira told Orihime with a smile, turning back to look at Leori with a warm grin, "The pleasure is all mine," Kira told the woman.

"A registered nurse?" it had been a long while since Kira had spoken to a healer. The last time she did that it was with -- her mind drifted off as the mental image of a younger far more innocent Ben Watts came to mind. Her smile widened.

"It's good to have you here," she added, nodding, "Will you be teaching then instead?" she asked, regarding her nursing skills since they were delivering medical supplies. Sometimes, these adventures required passing on the necessary skills to aide the locals.

Huh. Was that a fact.
Kiskla nodded, as if understanding some enigmatic allusion to an unspoken girl code.

As she bobbed her head, the hatch for their dismissal lifted with a hiss of air being released of its compression. The Master turned and began her descent, trusting that Harkness and Bennett would follow appropriately.

Her lithe frame stepped down the ramp, her shoulders back and nothing but a peaceful confidence surrounding her. A light breeze blew across the platform, catching the Ambassador who was meeting them's light blue cape up in a slight twist.

@[member="Gaminara Bennett"] | @[member="Lyzia Hudna "]| @[member="Jack Harkness"]

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Leori nodded. "That will depend on the condition of the locals. I have a feeling that they simply lack the supplies they need. I'm sure they know how to use them efficiently. If not, I will find someone to teach yes."

"And if I had to guess, you're here to bring cheer. What are your usual responsibilities?"

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Harkness moved out of the ship and towards the jedi master who was accompanying them. There was plenty happening and he checked his trench while smirking and looking at the man. "Hello people of Thexoll, I am Chancellor Jack Harkness of the Republic and this beauty at my side is jedi councilor Kiskla Greyson."

The man who met them and the minors who were meeting with the others spoke taking the offered hand. "Welcome to Thexoll. Chancellor and councilor." He paused for a moment while standing there. "Wfe?"

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

"Yes go we shall!" Yinch said as he walked with the junior senator. His little ears twitched and turned taking in the sounds of the planet. He wished his firend Mara were there. She had much lonher legs and by the time Yinch made it up alk those steps he'd be exhausted indeed.

"How you stay so big walking like this?" He asked as they approached the steps. "Old I am starting to feel.

Kira Talith

"I'm usually sent into investigation missions for the Order," Kira told @[member="Leori Sheltrak"], her fingers still playing with the delivery manifest in her hands. She gave a cheeky grin, giving a sheepish shrug, "I bring a little bit of cheer here and there," Kira admitted, "But sometimes, that's all you need to perk up your day." she confessed.

After a moment, she asked, "Have you met the other healers within the order yet?"

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
"You know what you need love." Vaudin said to a young galley officer. "You need a nice massage to loosen those tired muscsles."

He was standing in the corridor from the bridge leaned against the bulkhead as he reached up to move a few stray blond hairs over the woman's ear.

"Whatta ya say?" He grined, "you me a hot tub and a couple of bottles of champaign?"

..CAAAAFREAKINSAALLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPP.

The woman turned and stormed away in a huff.

"CALL ME?!" Vaudin said rubbing his cheek as he returned to the bridge with his Caff.

'She'll be back.' He said to himslef smiling.

A'dele Adonai stood alone overlooking the rolling hills of Thexoll, the untouched terrain, breathing in the cool crisp air into her lungs. The traditionalist Jedi, normally cloistered within the serenity and solitude of the Jedi Archives, had found herself out in the wilds, away from the heart of the Jedi Order.

It was a seemingly interesting change, perhaps, needed for one such as her.

Much had changed since they found her on Onderon. So much.

But there was a purpose to it. A purpose to it all. Yes, she gave a quiet nod, the sun reflecting against the pale lavender tattoo's over her face, the white voss mystic like cowl of her robes hiding her horns and blonde hair from view.

Soon.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Yinch"]

Ayumi walked up the steps as she looked over to the jedi and smirked. He was curious like one of the few she had heard in stories from her grandmother. An interesting creature indeed before she spoke and ascended the steps and stood at the top looking out at all the cities white buildings and paved streets. At the people walking while her face turned to see the people they were meeting with who seemed to be running the aqueducts. "Oh it is in the blood master jedi, my family has always enjoyed the meeting of new races. Its invigorating."

Sumalee

S
Orange eyes set sternly upon the crimson form of @[member="Vaudin Miir"], the nearly eight foot tall Togruta peering down upon him in disapproval.

"Contain yourself, Miir." Sumalee told the Knight -- perhaps a bit odd that it was a padawan instructing a recently promoted padawan so. "We are on a mission of peace and aid," she gave a growl out as she spoke, her highly decorated lekku and montrals twitching slightly at their tips, the tooth headdress jiggling slightly.

"Not on a hunt for a mate."

Leori nodded. "I've met Rianna Organa, who I've known and worked with for a long time. Other than that, I haven't met many since I returned."

She paused. "So investigations are your thing. I like that. A little mystery in life is a good thing."

"Do you know our eta? It seems like it's been forever in this tin can." She chuckled.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Jack Harkness"]

Seeing the two adress the natives, Lyzia stood back while peering over them to see the inhabitants of Thexoll for herself. An interesting bunch but then she thought anything she was seeing for the first time was interesting. Her enitre time outside of her planet's system could be summed up in that little phrase. Still she kept quiet while waiting to see what would happen. If she needed to speak she would wait until so.

Hearing @Ayumi Pallopides mention about meeting new species Lyzia had to lean back and comment "I know what you mean. This entire experience of being away from my home is better with each passing day. To think so many different species evolved the way they did. Fish, mammals, birds, insects. And....whatever Master @Yinch is."

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
"Hell yeah" Saki moved, she had went after those pirates who had arrived and she made sure the politician's were off doing their work in the distance. Her work was something smaller, something easier and something she liked compared. That was why as she looked at the pirate ship and exited she rushed into the fray making a face when she kicked one of the pirates into the ships engine and didn't realize it was on. One moment he was flying and then there was some smoke from the engine before she stood there and dodged a volley of shots going to the sides.

Poor Talon sat in his quarters on the main ship on Thexoll orbit scartching his head.

I can not believe this." He said as he sctached. "Of all the times for this."

As he scratched a fine yellow powder fell from his head. As a Zelosian he was a plant and embarrassingly it had become that season when male Zelosian's produced pollen that would be transfered to females. It was terrible and he had doused his head with water several times to try and lower his pollin production.

'Self.' He thought, 'I hope Kira doesn't hear about this. You will never live it down."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Kira took a glance at her chronowatch. "Should be arriving within the next minute or so," she told Leori. Sure enough, within a minute, the transport gave a shudder as it landed. Within moments, the hum of the engines died down, and the sound of sentients disembarking filled the air.

With dancing eyes full of mischief and excitement, Kira rocked on the balls of her feet flashing a wink, "Looks like we made it our destination," she said with a lighthearted laugh.

"Time to deliver these supplies... from then on, we'll see what we can do!"

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

"Yes people." He said huffing alittle "people, like them I do. Help them if we can."

He bent down and places his litrle green three fingered hands on his tiny knees. He was exaggerating but he felt a little tired. All the jogging along to keep up with the long limbed senator was getting Yinch's grumpy goat. He smiled maintaining his peace but he hoped these people had proper chairs instead of those oversized things.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Leori smiled. "Good." It wasn't that she didn't like to fly, it was just not her favorite thing in the galaxy. The shudder of the shuttle as it landed was a welcome feeling in her books.

"Yep, we made it." She gestured for her to lead the way, and leaned down to grab her medkit. Everything else was ready to transport she imagined, and there would be no reason for manual labor to slow them.

She whistled as she walked...(Sounds like we're off to see the wizard)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom