Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey into the Unknown (Republic Dominion of Thexoll)

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Knight"]

"The birds and....is that what mammals use to explain....no wonder you're all a little flitty." He said at Kira as he reached to protect his hat. "Its the flowers and trees that worry me."

Talon turned to Master Leori.

"Thank you I would appreciate that. Since Kira keeps trying to touch me!" Good greif he sounded like a seedling!

'Get it together Talon. Don't let her little bird self bug you.'

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="The Cyan Blade"] @[member="Ankh'su'namun"]

Saki could feel the other two and was grinning when she grabbed a pirate and flipped backwards bringign her knees to his grin before roling and throwing him out of the ship. There were others around but she still stood up and brushed herself off while speaking. "Well that takes care of this ship, there were three that landed. We should go for the stealthy approach next maybe. What do you think?"

Sumalee

S
The Togruta bared her teeth at him as she said with another growl, "Perhaps some time in the spar rings would knock a measure of common sense into that thick skull of yours." she shot back.

For a knight, the Iktotch was not the kind of Jedi the Togruta imagined the ideal would hold up to.

"Perhaps you can contribute more to the mission at hand Knight Miir, " there was heavy emphasis on the rank, as if to remind Vaudin of his responsibilities.

Unlikely that would happen with the scoundrel.

The Ethelwulf

T
@[member="Ankh'su'namun"] @[member="Saki"]

The approach of another Jedi made the young man turn around and meet a red skined twilek who asked for identification. Based on her stance, she was being quite cautious when talking to the black robed man.

Although the man was using Force Concealment to disguise himself almost completely, he knew that some Masters would notice his presence but the man knew that who was standing before him was not a Master... if he was surprised, the mask he had on didn't reveal anything about his expression nor feelings.

Knowing that revealing a bit about himself to a Jedi didn't matter in the end, the robbed figure decided to speak up as he usually did "My name is not important, my goal is... I am here to protect the meeting" the sentient behind the mask didn't sound like a robot, but his voice was hard to identify due to the mask and the breathing gadgets that it had "I assume that you have the same goal Jedi" based on the way he talked, it was hard to tell if he was really a Jedi... and the clothes didn't suggested that he was...

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Yinch"]

Ayumi watched the man, he seemed in some ways too good to be true while he brought a bowl covered in a napkin and offered it with a smile.

"Please enjoy."

He didn't say what it was but taking it back Ayumi's eyes went a little wide seeing apple's. Before she turned to the jedi and other rep with a raised eyebrow. She loved apples and right now reached her hand out to get one feeling the weight as she spoke. "I... I don't know what to say beyond I am surprised."

"Does it not please you?"

Oh frak she offered a smile and nodded her head. It was too good to be true but who was she to judge for a moment before speaking. "It does and now while our chancellor meets with your people and we try to welcome you to the Republic I am interested in some history."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@Kira Liadain @Leori Sheltrak @Knight

tumblr_inline_miwqjlSdZV1qz4rgp.gif
Kira gave a heavy snort at Talon, "Please, don't get your roots all up in a bunch," she said in a lighthearted quip at Talon, rolling her eyes. Turning to Leori, she gave a smirk, pointing her thumb over at the Zelosian.
"Yeah.. I think he needs a shot for his period. Might make him less moody. Maybe he needs some chocolate," oh there was that devilish grin on her face.

"I got some RIGHT here, actually!"

That's when she caught sight of Knight, her fingers coming up to wiggle in hello.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Sumalee"]

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Vaudin said sitting up. "Knight? What are you talking about you little...okay tall minx?"

Vaudin sat back in his seat and wished for some whiskey...which did not make it appeae evidently.

"I am here as a eepublic representative and naval consultant." He said slowly turning his chair in case he needed to run.

"That makes me fair game for you. No, conflict of interest, but maybe we could talk about over diner? If the force is with you."

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Leori anticipated that he would be most willing to deaden the effects so that he could accomplish their mission without further incident. As such, she dug around in her medkit for a suitable combination. Carefully, she prepared the injection.

A few minutes later, she spoke to Talon again. "Stand still, please." The Jedi Master approached him and stood on her toes to reach his arm. The hypospray was quick and would be relatively painless. And, the desired effects would only be minutes away, as the hormones carried through his body.

"There. Give it a few minutes and you'll feel better. Then, we can keep going."

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Knight"]

Chocolate! Oh yeah lets get drunk and pollinate all over the place! That would be great! Just jump on that crazy train Talon. Go ahead and ride that one all the way to the council chambers! You'll be back on house arrest before you're cycle is finished!

"Are you sure you're not an evil blond ewok?" Talon said to Kira. "Keep messing with me and I am going to get pollen all over you chocolate!"

And with that he rubbed his hand under his hat and reached for the evil Jawa ewok girl.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="The Cyan Blade"] @[member="Ankh'su'namun"]

Saki turned her attention and looked at the one who had come while she went from a smirk to a tight lipped expression and held up her hands ready to fight. No need for her saber yet but the knuckle blades in the bracers were more then enough to handle people. She was ready to hear him out and prepared with a raised eyebrow for a moment until she moved reaching out to sense the other pirates. "Well this is all interesting but can he handle him in a bit after we beat down some pirates."

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Knight looked at the plant and the blonde then the jedi master while she stood there and thought of a bad joke. Involving her bubblegum hair, Kira's blonde and Leori's black while Talon called himself Charlie. A sigh escaped her lips though while she walked and kept unloading supplies. "Come on you three lets get this and get some real fun going. Plenty of things to do still before we handle a plant man trying to pollinate all up in the ewok.... and I know somewhere in this galaxy there is a holo adult vid with that exact same scenario."

@[member="The Cyan Blade"]
The Lethan Twi'lek gave an arch of a smooth brow. At the very least, the man had revealed himself, even if his voice held that metallic tang from the mask. The Jedi Shadow remained cautious, for this could be friend or foe.

And to be frank, despite @[member="Saki"] 's words, pirates were not much of a threat as much as a Force User who was able to manipulate that energy to make himself invisible. He had far more experience with it just from her initial appraisal, far more than she. While not a Master, her specialty lay in stealth and concealment for her missions as a Jedi Shadow-- and it was mere luck that she was able to pin point him out.

No... this was the greater threat.

"Perhaps," she answered him, her arm still crossed, her lavender eyes taking as much information as they could of the man. "However, identifying yourself would make this a lot easier." she told him.

She wasn't backing down. It was clear in her expression. Besides, Saki was great at knocking pirate heads together.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Yinch reached over and picked up an apple.
"What kind of food this is?" He asked as he looked at the strange red object.

He had never seen one before.

"Good this is?" He said smiling as he smelled it. "Smells good it does."

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="Sumalee"]

Nico looked at the two knights and was content to remain in her little hidden area... quiet like a church mouse while she had her robes and gauntlets on. Not bothering anyone or anything... yeah that was the way to hide while two knights talked no need to see the padawan who's master sent her alone. It just meant she got to listen and learn rather then fight or argue.

@[member="Knight"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon looked at 'bubbles pinky pants' and blinked. Blink..blink...blink...

"I am going to change before you start trying ro rouch me too." He said as he turned to Leori. "Thank you Master I feel better already.

Talon looked to Kira and put his pollen hand up for a high five.

"High five?" Talon said with a grin. "What? No huh?" Talon began walking to his room which was close so he could put on some tight fitting jedi stuff that squeezes the wrong parts of a poor plant!

The Ethelwulf

T
@[member="Ankh'su'namun"] @[member="Saki"]

The Jedi fighting the Pirates and the Twilek both were suspicious of the hodded man, and he didn't blame them, it was their mission, just as it was his mission to remain hidden. It was interesting that the Knight managed to find him... she must have some knowledge on Force Stealth and concealment techniques... which was not common just like he was not common.

Still trying to stick to his own mission, he decided to ignore the comment from the pale and tatooed Jedi and replied to the Twilek with a little bit more of information, what he knew wouldn't reveal much but that would ease her mind "No need to be concerned, I come on behalf of the Order... I am called the Ethelwulf..." said with the same voice as before. Looking around at the pirates, he noticed that they were still being rounded up without his assistance... their force was not as strong as expected, or perhaps they were not the threat reported in the mission briefing "...something is wrong... these seem ordinary looters and pirates..."

Sumalee

S
@[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

It was clear that Miir was going to continue with his senseless remarks, his focus not set with the proper head. So, Sumalee ignored him, choosing to instead focus on the mission at hand.

"Check the coordinates, see if we are safe to land." she told Vaudin.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Sumalee"]

"Aye ma'am!" He said turning to the navigation system.

He leaned over to a human male crew member.

"I love it when they take charge like that!" He said grinning like the fool he was.

"Everything checks out we are 5x5." Vaudin said seriously for the first time in probably days.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@Kira Liadain @Leori Sheltrak @Knight @[member="Talon Vosra"]

"Oh please.. no no .. nonono.. no no.." Kira objected, putting her hands up to block the Zelosian. "Please... keep your pollen to yourself." she gave a mock shudder.

"Who knows where you've dusted that." enter another smirk.

"Alright, let's get going." With that, Kira gave a small wave for them to follow her. With this, they would deliver the medical supplies and do what all good Jedi do --- Well.. what they should do.

Bring peace and a sense of well being to the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom