Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey into the Unknown (Republic Dominion of Thexoll)

"Ah a fine place." Knight sat in the seat of the ship, it was her duty as a jedi, an exarch and well an observer to learn what she could. Never knew if they were ever going to come back out here to these planets and the protectorate if it grew that large might be abel to trade assuming they were like minded people. If they proved hostile well it could become more but she wasn't expecting them to be like the bando's they had fought. She was hoping they would be like most societies in the unknown regions a little rought around the edges but over all decent people. "We'll head down and if there is trouble we'll handle it."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]
"I am right here" She said sticking her tongue out at her, " Lets do it then, no use wasting time. " She said with a smile as she took her place by Orihime. It was always fun to go somewhere with the jedi, there was always some sort of adventure. So she waited to help take the medical supplies.

Gaminara

Senator of Empress Teta
Objective: Meet with Planetary Leaders
Gaminara was sent to do what she did best: negotiate and ensure the deal. She didn't know about Thexoll as much as she wanted to which could later put her at a disadvantage but she relied on her wits to save the situation. She sat in the pilot seat wearing a black catsuit, which clang to her body like a second skin, highlighted with deep blue stripes on her shoulders, a pair of thigh-high black shoes and the irreplaceable utility belt on her waist. Everything that could save her life was there.
It was time to prepare for landing. ''This is shuttle 07-89-D on a diplomatic mission with the Republic, permission to land?'' she transmitted. There was a short moment of silence in which she continued her course to the landing platforms before an answer came. ''Permission granted. You will land on Platform 684.''
''Copy that.'' she answered as the selected platform lit up and Gaminara turned her shuttle in its direction.
She landed smoothly, years of piloting visible. Once she was out of the shuttle she spotted two noticeable figures: the Chancellor Harkness and a Jedi Master, and decided to go towards them.
''Chancellor, Master Jedi.'' she bowed slightly in greeting. ''I hope you do not mind if I join you on this task.''

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Jack Harkness"]

Kiskla turned at the voice of the woman who had just spoken, just as the shuttle landed. Briefly, she let her gaze drop from head to toe, impressed at the boldness of the woman to wear such a form-fitting outfit. Kiskla had one heck of the body, but even she often held it in draped robes! Like..today. Admirable indeed.
A soft grin graced her lips and she nodded, briefly glancing at @[member="Jack Harkness"] for his take; when none was offered, Kiskla spoke first. Typical.

"Of course..." She started, realizing she didn't know the woman's name.
" I feel the government of Thexoll will be most responsive. I'm Kiskla Grayson, your name is?"

@[member="Gaminara Bennett"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Reiko Ike"]

Kira gave a gasp of mocking surprise and shock, "OH no! You caught me!" she said in false fright. A wide grin soon split the Jedi Knight's face in half, as she also gave the other girl a warm ruffle of her hair in welcome.

"You have a valid point!" Kira told the sisters, nodding as she tucked the datapad under her shoulder. Her eyes went up Windu, and she gave him a nod and smile.

"We should be arriving at the orphanage soon. From there, we'll deliver the medical supplies and discuss with the headmistress if there is anything else we can be of aid with."

Nodding his head to the Jedi Knight. He definitely wasn't looking forward to seeing an orphanage. Kids was not an exciting prospect. "Very well." He said with an inclination of his head. It wasn't as if he had a choice to decide where they were going, so he would stay silent until they arrived at the orphanage. Perhaps he could even find something else to do.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Gaminara

Senator of Empress Teta
Gaminara realized she didn't introduce herself. 'My bad.' she thought as she noticed the Jedi Master's gaze drop to her outfit.

''It's practical.'' she explained. ''And the name is Gaminara Bennett. Let us hope the government will be stimulated enough to negotiate the deal properly.'' she said with a small smirk.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

The Ethelwulf

T
Someone might look at him as a Dark Jedi... but what they thought about him didn't matter, his job description didn't require a certain level of recognition, in fact; he was not even there in the records, he was not there in plain sight nor his Force signature could be traced... as a Jedi Shadow, he was nothing more than a whisper or a slight breeze.

The Ethelwulf's mission was simple, make sure that the politicians were not harmed by any hostiles and to erradicate any traces of terrorists groups and keep any darksiders in check... The Jedi Order didn't expect any resistance from darksiders at all, in fact the whole briefing had little to no violence... but the Darkside of the Force worked in deceiving and treacherous ways... he had to be in full alert.

In one of the rooftops, the young man remained ready with his lightsaber clipped but within hand's reach... through his internal hud he proceeded to record all the information and to analyze the whole area preparing himself for anything.

@[member="Gaminara Bennett"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Knight"]

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Antares Windu"]

Mission: Deliver Medical Supplies and Spread Good Will

Leori was sitting quietly in the transport while Kira and Antares greeted each other. She didn't know anyone in the Republic well enough to have a conversation like that one. Not even those she knew well, like Rianna and Marcello. But then again, she had a different personality than the bubbly Jedi. It wasn't a bad thing. It was refreshing. A refreshing change from the normal somber atmosphere. Leori smiled.

She was ready to visit the world, and determine how much help the world would need. She carried her own medical kit.

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
Nico looked at the controls of the ship as she started to land and smirked. So far so good and the ship set down just right, the ramp coming down and her head turning around. "Alright now it is time to head out and have some fun." Slowly Nico moved down the ramp taking in the sights of the world itself and it was wonderful. Beautiful marble buildings and she started recording while she set a comlink on her ears. Checking the chrono until she spoke. "I am heading out to work with the people."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
OBJECTIVE: Deliver medical supplies AND spread good will to the orphanage!

It didn't take but a quick glance over at @[member="Antares Windu"] 's direction to notice the rather interesting flex of his body and the subtle twitch at the corner of his eyes at her mention of the orphanage. The Lorrdian was an expert at kinetic communication and reading body language, and Windu was clearly showing some signs that he was not too keen on the prospect of kids.

"You don't like orphanages, Windu?" Kira asked with mild curiosity, a bit amused. There was always a story behind it. That's when Kira noticed the rather willowy brunette sitting off to the side. Another face she didn't know.

To which she promptly went to introduce herself, "Hey there! Names Kira," she told @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] , flashing a warm smile and extending her hand.

"Those are the twins... that's Windu," she stuck her thumb at the young man's direction.

"I take it you're going to help us with the kids? " at first glance, Kira could tell she was a Jedi, but age had a thing of being misleading. "Or going to focus on the medical aide?"
@[member="Reiko Ike"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Yinch rushed up to join his friends and see what he could help with. His little green feet padded along as his stared at knees and thought how glad he was Jedi wore pants. His big curious eyes took things in here and there and he felt glad to be a Jedi.

"Where needed am l?" He asked a fellow Jedi.

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="The Cyan Blade"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Knight"]

@[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Orihime saw her sister and was smiling while she looked at Kira and laughed. Ready to go and see what the jedi knight could get them into. So many possibilities on that planet it wasn't even funny while she moved with a small skip to her step and she looked at the planet. "Ohhh is there cool things to do down there Master Kira?"

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Yinch"]

"Come with me" Ayumi stood there while she straightened the bodysuit for herself and had a look on her face,,, Mostly of concern. She wasn't sure what to expect but the architecture or the planet was something to enjoy while looking about. Her eyes flicking back and forth to take in more of the ones who had shown up. The senators and committee leaders, jedi diplomats not all interested in fighting. Though pirates had been found. "We're meeting with some of the leaders hopefully."

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
"I'll handle the pirates." Saki had a look on her face, more determined. They weren't near the city which meant a few good things... One the others wouldn't be bothered with them as she moved off and towards the ship. Setting the course and leaving space in case anyone else wanted to join her but this wasn't the purpose of the mission. They were here for goodwill and fighting pirates wasn't good will. "You guys meet and greet, I'll keep the riff raff away."

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Yinch smiled as widely as ever. His long ears twitching gleefully.

"Yes yes! Happy to follow I am, hmmmm?" He said in his odd little voice as he chuckled.

"What help do they need?" He asked.

His mind recording the sights and sounds as he walked beside the overly tall woman. He hoped therw would be no violence this time.

This had been such a grand experince for the Senator of Solovarna. Lyzia, during the trip, was far too astounded by the different types of aliens and technology she was seeing for the first time on this mission. She had come on the counts that she herself was a Republic Senator and, as such, knew she needed to be present for these types of situations, and because this was the chance to explore a new planet. Lyzia was still taking in the events that lead to her coming to Courascant and seeing the wonder of a planet-wide city first hand. To be here, among so many cretures ad to be on another planet, was an experience that could last a lifetime.

Exiting the ship with the others Lyzia made sure she still had her sword on her back, always insiting "You never know when you'll need it" during the trip. As she walked out she was too busy looking around the planet itself, taking it its rich enviornment.

"My word. How extraordinary." she kept saying. "To think planets have eveolved like this. And here we belived they were all just empty rocks in space."

Aside from the planet Lyzia was also getting used to the different aliens, even the one sshe was traveling with like @[member="Yinch"] and @[member="Knight"]. In fact all of them were alien and odd to her. Still as long as they were peaceful in reason like she was there was little to worry about. But she did stay close with @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] and @[member="Gaminara Bennett"] during most of the time.

The Ethelwulf

T
The Ethelwulf still remained observing from afar, everything was going as normal in the meeting. Thexoll leaders and Jedi Diplomats were ready and handling the situation as expected, but the Jedi remained convinced that terrorists might attempt an attack based on G.I.A. and also based on the fact that there were always small factions holding grudges and negative views towards the Republic and the Jedi.

Regardless of their reasons, the Jedi that seemed more like a Sith remained on his guard and away from the views of other Jedi... afterall, he was not supposed to be there at all; they didn't have to see him and, if they did; he would just dissappear from their view.

Moving to another position, a basic rule in sniping missions, he remained in high alert...

@Gaminara Bennett @Antares Windu @Kira Liadain @Kiskla Grayson @Reiko Ike @Knight @[member="Lyzia Hudna "]@[member="Yinch"]

Gaminara

Senator of Empress Teta
@Lyzia Hudna

''I agree, Senator.'' Gaminara responded to the woman's amazement. ''We claim to now the universe so well and yet it still hides so many secrets from us.''

For a moment she looked around and simply admired the beauty of the planet. Well...back to work. ''Senator, I would like to know your opinion on this task, is it possible for us to secure the deal?''

@[member="Gaminara Bennett"]

Listening to the senator Lyzia looked about and said "Well I should think so. Provided they are a civil people we should be able to broker some means of peace. However, should it come to the opposite we at least have all of these Jedi about." She looked among the gathered Jedi like @[member="Yinch"] and @[member="The Cyan Blade"] before saying "You know, it's interesting. When my people first heard about these Sith and Jedi we assumed they were one whole species, not some warrior order with so many different species cultivating it. So extraordinary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom