Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey into the Unknown (Republic Dominion of Thexoll)

Ankh'su'namun was a Jedi Shadow with an affinity towards a more... aggressive approach to dealing with any kind of hostiles. While she was able to restrain herself a bit more than @[member="Saki"], her companion, she held no qualm with cutting down a Sith if needed.

Pirates on the other hand, well, required a bit of a delicate approach.

At least until Saki decided to go charging up the proverbial loading ramp guns blazing.

Ankh gave a sigh, and watched... for a moment, her arms crossing over her chest. Saki could take care of herself, she should really wait until Saki -really- needed some help.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Sumalee"]

"When is the hunt ever off, lovely?" Vaudin said plopping into a chair. "And I had the utmost intentions of spreading peace and goodwill among other things."

He smiled into hos caff as he took a drink. The Thexoll ships still hadn't fired. That was kind of good.

"So what are you dping later?"

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
"Oh! Have you seen that ghostling holo-flick too?" Kira asked a bit excitedly, since @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] had begun to whistle that familiar tune. Since Kira spent her time with the younglings, storytelling and plays took up the bulk of her time when she was at the Jedi Temple and not on a mission.

"Have any particular favorites?" she asked, as she walked alongside Leori, disembarking the transport. From there, her blue eyes went scanning around to gather up the troops.

They would start unloading the supplies and placing them on top of hoverpallets for ease of transportation to the orphanage just beyond the line of trees to the south.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon couldn't take anymore and put on a bolo ball cap and his grey T-shirt and trousers. He opened his door and peeked into the hall.

'This is ridiculous!' He thought as he padded barefoot down the corridor. 'All I want is a salad and maybe a peach. Then it's back to my room for another week!'

Sumalee

S
Her large orange eyes locked upon @[member="Vaudin Miir"] with the shrewd gaze of a huntress -- but not in the manner Vaudin would've enjoyed. No, more akin to the expression a predator gives it's prey before the kill.

"Watch yourself Miir," came her warning, her voice deep and husky, her sharp teeth flashing as she spoke. "'Lest you find your hide in intensive hand to hand training."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Leori stopped whistling when Kira mentioned the film she'd heard the tune from. "Yes, a long time ago. I was still a child then. I'm not even sure how I came up with the tune just now."

She continued along side the Jedi Knight as they chatted. "Hmm. I haven't seen anything recent. I enjoy adventure films and comedies most of all." The Jedi Master grinned. "But it's like a dirty secret to watch films isn't it?"

Kira Talith

That's when Kira heard the voice of a familiar green giant. Eh-hem, @[member="Talon Vosra"] that is.

"Heh... Well... not so secret with me. The younglings like them," she told @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] , her expression turning from one of amusement to utter confusion as Talon approached. He wore a bolo cap, and -sigh - regular civilian attire again.

"What is up with that cap?" she asked with a bit of bewilderment, considering the heat of the planet. "Take it off," she said, as her hand reached out to pull it from the Zelosian's head.

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Knight looked at the supplies while she stood there and smirked letting her hair frame her robes. She shifted to show some more muscle mass before holding them when the ship landed and she moved. With a look around and a grin Knight began to unload when the doors opened. Too much they needed to do and possibly not enough time as she moved seeing Talon and she sealed up her nose. "We got some more supplies ready to go. Lets be good guys."

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Gaaah" Talon said pushing Kira's hand away. "I thought everyone was gone."

He backed away pulling his cap down.
"I like my cap ok?" He said nevously his sensitive scalp tingling made him want to scratch. "You're not...Zelosian...right Master?"

The Ethelwulf

T
@[member="Ankh'su'namun"] @[member="Saki"]

In the distance, the Jedi managed to see the commotion created due to the clash against the pirates, that is basically what the man was expecting. Nevertheless, he didn't have to be close to notice that there was another Jedi dealing with the situation...

His mission still required for stealth, and he was already using Force Concealment in order to remain hidden from the public eye and even from other Jedi. Eventhough he has been jumping from roof to roof. Spotting the man would prove to be an amazing task... afterall, he was trained in that way.

Getting as close as possible without being spotted, the young man waited... he would jump if needed, but everything was under control for the moment.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Knight"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Leori nodded, knowing what Kira said to be true. Holo films were very entertaining to children. She narrowed her eyes at the woman's next question, to a Zelosian. Clearly they were familiar, else she wouldn't address him in such a manner.

He asked her if she was a Zelosian. "No, I am a human. Are you pollenating..." And she realized she didn't know his name. But, it would explain the cap.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Knight"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

"What!?" Talon exclaimed

'Busted! Totally busted!' He thought.

"Why would you ask that?" Talon crossed his arms and looked tonthe side. "I was just going to grab a salad."

He eyed Kira suspiciously as she looked at him. "Don't touch me blue."

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Yinch"] @Lyzia Hudna

"Yes people can be interesting indeed." Her eyes turned to the other Representative and she smiled. "Human's can be different below the surface but yes these ones seem to be more artistic and cultured then just secreted away for everything. Come on lets go and say hello there." Her smile didn't falter it just went to her eyes while she moved and looked into the room she entered. All polished marble and she sat at the stone chair. "Lovely support." The man across from her had a look of human but maybe more, mostly his tanned skinn and prestinely cleaned clothing had her admiring the cleaners.

"Welcome to Thexoll, I am the administrator of agriculture."

Leori raised an eyebrow.

"I would ask that because I am a healer and familiar with many species."

Apparently he was embarassed about it. And that told her all she needed to know.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Knight"]

"Alright!" Talon said raising his hands "I'm producing small amounts of pollen. It's only for two weeks a year and I just don't want to accidently pollinate anyone."

He shot Kira a glance he was so never going to hear the end of this!.

You know in every plants life...theres a time to wilt and a time to bloom.

'Why couldn't I have just waited in my room' he thought.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

tumblr_inline_miwqmkxRq11qz4rgp.gif
"Wait.. what?" Kira gave a bit of a double take, her attention drawing from Leori to Talon, to Leori and then finally to Talon again. "You're what?!"

She then gave a frown, then since he clearly didn't want her to take his cap... she tried again.

"Hey get back here!" despite his warning to not touch him. Come on, once he said that.. she HAD to bug him.

Then he told all.

And she gave another double take. "You're... what?!!!!" a pause. A blink. Then her eyes filled with devilry.

"So.....is this where we talk about the birds and the bees to you Talon?"

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

"Thank you we do administrator." Yinch said with a smile and a twitch of the ears.

"Speak with you may we?" The little ball of friendliness and joy said.

He had a real desire to please and be kind that was lacking in the galaxy. It would serve him well as a negotiator in the future as well as today.

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Leori wanted to laugh, but that wasn't at all professional. She continued to keep a straight face.

"Well, if you'd like, I can give you a hormone injection to minimize the production of pollen." She added. "It should make you more comfortable."

She looked at Kira and shooed her with a wave. "Hush you."

@[member="The Cyan Blade"] @[member="Saki"]

Ankh'su'namun would have not noticed had she'd not been trained in the Jedi Shadows for covert operations, to include stealth with mentalist illusions. Which is why with a narrowed gaze, her lavender eyes narrowed towards the direction of the subtle shift in the Force. As a knight with a bit of experience with Force Concealment, Ankh took a couple of steps forward, before coming to a stop behind the object of her focus.

"Who are you?" she asked bluntly, her arms still crossed, but she was more than ready to defend herself if necessary.

In the background, Saki continued to knock heads together. It's what she did.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Sumalee"]

"Sweetheart od you were the first woman too look at me that way I'd be a happy man." He said looking waaayyy up and smiling. She was a whole lot of Togruta! The kond of woman a man could spend some time with. Explore eachothers...personalities a while.

Alas however, he should probably not get her head tails twitching...or should he?

"You know I could use a little hands on with you." Wink wink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom