Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey into the Unknown (Republic Dominion of Thexoll)

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Knight"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Talon like a good plant put his hand down...until Kira turned around. Then he tapped her on the shoulder then quickly moved to put Knight between them.

"Hey pinky.." he said as if nothing happened "hows it coming?"

Talon felt better after the shot but he did hope Shi'ido didn't pollinate.

Sumalee

S
@[member="Vaudin Miir"]

"Good. Take us in," she instructed, taking a seat. It was clear she was a woman who was well used to being in charge.

Her height and her confidence as a huntress had a tendency to do that.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Sumalee"]

"Your wish is my command, my orange queen." Vaudin said happily.

'Ah I'm in love!' He thought 'and not the Cira is hot love but ya know the dominate me kind'

Vaudin angled the ship to land with the supplies.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Ankh'su'namun"] @[member="The Cyan Blade"]

Saki looked at the two staring each other down as she turned around and rolled her shoulders. Going off into the rumble that was breaking out while laughing and enjoying it. letting the force flow through her limbs until she connected with each and every one of them her hands moving quickly and ready for dangerous strikes and concussive impactful barrages. Let the two shadows handle their thing she would be breaking some skulls while they handled the planets government.

@[member="Jack Harkness"] | @[member="Lyzia Hudna "] | @Others. Forgot. SORRY.

Kiskla didn't flinch at the Chancellor's introduction. I mean, come on. Look at her! She was obviously used to it. What she wasn't so used to, however, were romantic assumptions. Ever so suddenly, one brow arched in surprise at the governor's query about their nuptials.

"No." The Jedi replied blandly, stomping that rumour into the ground before it could take flight. She didn't even know Jack, but still, they seemed lenaint, might as well drag him under the bus with her. "Not yet, anyway. Right Chancellor?" She added before gesturing slightl behind the ambassadors that met them. They seemed to take the cue and replied with a

"Shall we, then?" And turned toward the chambers where much of the delegations would continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom