Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jenakaar-Class Star Destroyer [WSD-I/WotS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO3jqUp.png

JENAKAAR-CLASS WARLORDS STAR DESTROYER (WSD-I)

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
WSD-I IN DETAIL​
3Fb1BCD.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
WEAKNESSES
  • (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
WSD-I MARKING DETAILS​
bIyvSMG.png
As depicted above all WSD-I's come with the decal of the Warlords Sigil. In addition, select ships are adorned with a Fleet Role Crest comprising of an ur-Kittât (Sith Language Script) marker.​
Image Above: The WSD-I "DARK CRUSADER" is pictured with the Warlords Sigil and the Fleet Role Crest decorated with the Sith Letter A (Aleph) denoting its role as Battlegroup Command
Fleet Role​
Ari (Aleph + Chevron)Fleet Command
Aleph (A)Battlegroup Command
Daleth (D)Battle Squadron Command
Kaph (K)Heavy Attack Line Command
Lamed (L)Line Command

DESCRIPTION
(Describe some of the history behind the submission. Please provide a detailed account or link of each special feature that is listed in this submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. All miscellaneous descriptive elements go here, such as Cargo Capacity, Passengers, Consumables, Crew, etc. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom