Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jelly Bro?

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla laid back on her bed, fingers interlaced behind her head as Phalsi did... Well whatever it was she was currently doing in her room. Other than giving her the deets on the reason she had half scared her to death the other day. Her comm systems had been hijacked to transmit a message from Sergeant Omen... She thought she had already spoken to the guy, why was he still bothered with what she had going on?

"I mean, the guy is just so out of depth... He has no idea what he's talking about. At this point, its just creepy... I get it, you had some whacked chit happen to you in the past.. That doesn't give you the right to take a crowbar to my life though... And, well... I kinda' slept with Kadan already"

She grimaced as soon as she said it, but noted it felt good to get it off of her chest. Not to mention, she didn't exactly see Phalsi as.. Well, a life friend yet. But it was fair to say they were getting their. She certainly hadn't snitched on Aayla for anything she'd done so far, and was clearly trusting enough to divulge the amount of information she had already. She definitely trusted her.

"I mean, its the cheek of it... Just... Mind your business man. I'm still contemplating that thing I asked you about, but eh.. If I get caught I'll be reorganizing the archives for the rest of my Jedi life."

She noted, leaning up and locking her eyes on Phalsi. "Not to mention, who the hell is he to tell me whether or not I'll stay with Kadan for the rest of my life... I mean, I like him; but... What if I like girls? What if I wanna explore myself a little?"

She stood, walking past her dresser, her sabers atop in a stand. Moving to her mirror, she started looking at her hair, which had been growing out a lot. She felt like she had done it for Kadan, but her current line of conversation/venting was giving her a notion to cut it. She honestly preferred it short. Not like he had asked her too anyway. She knew exactly what he'd say...

'I'll accept you however you are'

With that stupid... Cute, stoic face he always made. Was she over-talking Phalsi? Was she boring her?

"Sorry.." She said aloud, sliding her decorations, and baubles over her Padawan braid. When she was finished; she would lean towards the mirror, getting herself looking right to start the day. Phalsi said she wanted to do some saber, and hand-to-hand training; she probably didn't sign up to hear about Aayla's personal troubles with some old man.

"What were we supposed to be doing today?"

She questioned, Phalsi's early arrival on Kashyyyk with bags and all in tow made her completely forget she had offered to eat with Kadan this morning. Though, as a Shadow, she also had to be available to her teammates as well. So whatever Phalsi's mission on Kashyyyk entailed, it apparently meant she would have been here without any record of staying in a room. Aayla suggested her own. She just had to figure out who would get the couch, and who would get the bed....

She wanted her bed...

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora

2FS8YbB.png

Her bags had been stuffed aside for the moment, a super secret mission that neither the Silver Shadows or the Mistryl's had set her on. A personal one to find a gift without alerting a certain person that she was sneaking through the system and looking for suggestions also. Being a Silver Shadow did have some benefits when it came to claiming space, even if it was sort of silly.

The young woman was quietly working on clearing the last remaining bits of the message and coding she had used to play a message through the speaker system of Aayla's room as she listened quietly. There was an amused grin on her face, always listening and adding in the occasional and fitting hmm and hah reactions as her slicing tool finished the clean up process. She also went ahead and checked the holonet connection to the room as the other shadow continued speaking.

There was still an amused smirk across her face as she watched her cross the room and check herself in the mirror. There was a funny bubbling feeling from the show she was watching before her. Amusement wasn't the right word. It felt close, but she couldn't put her finger on it as she set the tool aside and let her hand rest beneath her chin.

"No worries. It's always good to vent. I've done it a few times myself." She leaned back, twirling in the chair before setting her feet up on the couch. The question of what they were doing popped up, and she considered the options. Sneak to her room and grab her projector system? Go get some food? Maybe meet this Kadan guy she kept going on about as if the world revolved around him while absolutely denying any sort of serious attachment to him?

There was a malicious glint to her eye at the last thought.

"Some food sounds good. You?" She offered, slowly standing and stretching. "Got the last little bit off the system so you won't hear the old man's voice remind you in the middle of the night."

"As for the girls bit-." Phalsi finished the last bit of her stretch before continuing, a yawn breaking her words. Hunger was a terrible thing. "Why not both?"

JELLY BRO?
Equipment: 1x lightsaber, Diplomat Robes.​
He sat in the caffeteria for several minutes, which soon turned into thirty minutes, which nearly had ticked into an hour. He sat there, somewhat disappointed, and somewhat concerned that Aayla hadn't shown up. He could feel her through their bond, and while she remained on the planet, she hadn't moved position in some time. Did...she forget about him?​
He frowned, looking to the preplanned breakfast he had worked out for the two of them.​
He hadn't upset her recently had he? He ran his hand through his hair, clearly concerned about the event currently unfolding, and trying to think what on earth he could have possibly done. Or if he had done anything at all. "Master Scipora, is your friend not arriving?" He followed the source of the voice, and found one of the server droids was waiting to tend to his table. "I...don't know SV, I'm going to go check on her." He began to rise, leaving his meal untouched, though what the droid said next froze him in his tracks. "Ah, is this the female companion that 4U mentioned?" His face reddened, the padawan snapping a glance at the droid, to which it began to clean up his untouched meal. "Oh, try not to act so surprised Master Scipora. Organic matters are hardly any of my business." He sighed, leaving the droid to it's work, turning his mind now to finding Aayla.​
He arrived at her quarters, his hand slowly extended to knock on her door, unsure as to what he might encounter. Until he heard voices on the other side. "...what if I like girls?" There was no mistaking it. It was Aayla's voice, and someone else could recognize. Another woman certainly but...she hadn't said anything to him. He froze, his face dropping into a half from, eyes retreating away from the door. He lost himself in thought for a moment, taking several moments before he realized he just needed to act; though those words lingered at the back of his mind.​
As his hand made contact with the door, he withdrew his hand, standing and waiting for her to answer, trying to think of something clever he could say to make her smile. Trying not to think about the worst thing that could occur. Aayla would no doubt sense he was troubled, though he needed to do his best in masking it; thankfully, he had learned to hide certain aspects of his thoughts from her thanks in part to her. As she would open up the door, he'd force a smile, keeping the pained expression back, still not sure what exactly was going on.​
"I'm guessing you slept in, because breakfast ended an hour ago." He would open with upon seeing her, the faint bits of annoyance on his brow, though his eyes would fixate on the other woman in the room, and felt his body go cold. What exactly had he walked in on? And why did he feel numb right now?​

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen
hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:

tpuAKtr.gif

As Phalsi had responded with why not both, Aayla's eyes brightened in complete jest of course. She wasn't against it, but just was surprised Phalsi just came right out and said it... She didn't know why, Phalsi had been pretty outspoken since day one. As far as breakfast, the light clicked in her head. Wasn't she supposed to be meeting Kadan...

Her head snapped to her digital clock, An hour, and ten... Minutes ago..

There was an internal cringe at her aloofness. She spun on heel, moving to get her communicator when she felt it... He was already there. She looked at the door, moving towards it, and simultaneously tossing the communication device on the bed. She would glance back at Phalsi once with a playful grimace, then open it for him. She had a sheepish grin on her face, although she was aware he may have overheard some of that, and was very much taking it the wrong way.

Well, was there any other way to take it? Especially considering there was a girl Kadan had never met in her room at the moment? It dawned on her she had never actually introduced Kadan to Phalsi, or vice-versa... This looked bad.

After he spoke, she would shake her head a few times, taking initiative and reaching forward to grab his hand, pulling him in the room.

"No, I was just welcoming my friend here; Phalsi, Kadan... Kadan, Phalsi."

She gestured to the applicable parties then, and turned to move past him, shutting the door, and locking it. She would then turn on heel to slip under Kadan's guard and deliver a firm hug to his midsection.

"We were talking about Omen, in case you heard anything... Weird. Just girl talk..."

She said, looking up at his face with a smirk. The last thing she needed was him taking something like that the wrong way. Aayla had never even kissed a girl, or for that matter honestly thought of one in that manner. She simply wasn't against it. That being said, she wasn't shooting for that either. She would hold onto him tightly in any case until that horrible feeling coming from him abated. She realized she may have honestly hurt his feelings inadvertently.

"An hour ago? Chit, we didn't eat yet... Well, I guess a little fasting for training never hurt anyone. Sorry for standing you up babe..."

She canted her head then, still searching for his eyes. In that moment, she would stop hiding her mind from him; allowing him to look at what he wanted. The feeling would no doubt be noticeable from her usual shrouding of certain memories. In any case, in this moment she wanted to make sure he was okay, and furthermore that two of her friends got off on the right foot, and not a sour one.

"You wanna' come with? I'll make it up to you, the missing Brunch thing..."

She offered, lightly applying pressure to him; purposely trying to be annoying to cheer him up, as asinine as that sounded.

2FS8YbB.png

She was standing when Aayla suddenly realized an obligation she had ignored. Or been distracted from. A frown appearing as a knock on the door drew a lazy rise of her brow. Someone was at the door, and even with their attempts to hide their feelings, she had spent too much time around Kyra Perl and Acaadi Tam to allow a bit of practice to smudge the faint residual the newcomer had left behind.

The lazy arch of her brow shifted to an annoyed, grim expression as she stared over Aayla's shoulder. Eyes half lidded as she cocked her hip to one side and placed a hand over it.

"Pleasure." There was a whip crack to her tone, lip pulling at the corner as the introductions were made. Her hand rose to the bun of black and green hair, pulling on the ornamental looking jewel there and withdrawing the needle from its sheath.

She hadn't shown anyone what the decorations she wore actually were. And was surprised no one had commented as of yet. The weight of the things were non-existant to her now and she had formed the habit of wearing at least one of them everywhere.

Her eyes were still on Kadan, the needle shifting to her off hand as she began to clean her nails absent-mindedly. Aayla was hedging, cutting to the chase with food. A healthy way of easing Phalsi into a better mood as she was very plainly unamused by the cold attitude Kadan had about him.

"Food was the topic. And brunch sounds wonderful." She offered, flicking non-existant dirt off the needle before moving to another of her nails. "Then again I told you to head out without me. Scrubbing my slice was gonna take a minute."

She stated bluntly, still not at ease just yet.

"If-ah. Will have to see if mine will want to hang out later." Phalsi was attempting to assuage some worry but thought better of it. No telling where the other was and she wasn't going to hold the pair up much longer. "Anything in mind to eat?"

JELLY BRO?
Aayla had picked up on his concern far quicker than he had expected, and immediately set herself to task trying to correct any possible misunderstanding. The numbness he had felt was replaced with a tender warmness, and his arms encompassed her smaller form in kind. Feeling her open her mind up to him, his eyes locked with hers, and from the brief moment he could ascertain that his concerns were trivial. He relaxed, leaning into her, and emitted a sigh that only Aayla would hear. He really shouldn't be doubting her, not when they had this bond. Yea, he was a little stung that she had left him hanging at brunch, but things happened. She got wrapped up seeing her friend; speaking of which.​
With his stupid concerns now removed for the time being, he looked to Phalsi and nodded. "Pleasure is all mine." He remarked, unsure of what to think about the woman initially, but from what he was picking up, this was definitely Aayla's friend. She seemed to have a thing for needles, given she kept them in her hair. She had an attitude about her, one that reminded Kadan of when he had first met Aayla, and how standoffish she had been. Well, that had certainly fallen away quickly, but he was still humored by the remembrance. He looked back to Aayla, locking eyes once more as she gave an apology, and he merely let the debacle go. "Hey, don't worry about it. Just means I can bring it up next time I forget something." He joked, "Though I won't shy away from a sparring drill." Looking between the two women as they had both seemingly skipped out on eating. Though Aayla had suggested training, and frankly, he was never one to shy away from combat drills. "So, are...we doing food first before training or no?" He inquired, knowing that trying to get Aayla committed to making a food choice was exhausting at times. "I can have the server droids make us someone quick on the way, or we can just eat after. I really don't mind."
He could feel this was going to be a very productive conversation.​
hZFxlpS.png

tpuAKtr.gif

Were they cool? They seemed cool... It didn't pass her that Phalsi was cleaning clearly clean fingernails, or that Kadan was still trying to figure it all out. These rooms really needed some soundproofing... Anyway, no one was dead, and introductions had been made. She hugged him a little tighter, then let go, spinning off to grab each of her sabers in succession.

"Ah screw it, I'll just eat later. I was gonna' do some Alchaka, I do it every morning... Unless you want a little help with your moves Phalsi?"

She playfully began shadow-boxing in her direction, ducking under an imaginary punch and sliding off to grab her communicator off of the bed. After that was done, she would move to her mirror again, giving herself a once over. She felt good. Though admittedly a little frazzled that Kadan and Phalsi were both in her room at once. It was then that Phalsi's words hit her.

"Oh come on, leave it alone for it a bit... You're staying through the weekend right? Do it later... Lets go have fun, and get some food!"

She exclaimed, waving her along with a hand, and lightly tapping Kadan's shoulder, motioning everyone to the door. If they accepted, they would all be in the training room within a few moments, Aayla beginning everything be doing some simple stretches; never a good idea to jump straight into the meaty stuff.

"You know what... I think we should all go out sometime, like tomb hunting... Or I dunno' remember that place we went to eat at on Coruscant Phalsi? Wasn't that food neat? The uhm... Drinks, too"

She glanced around them after that, didn't need anyone hearing it that didn't need too.

2FS8YbB.png

Her eyes regarded him sharply as he replied but softened slowly. And Aayla jumped to training, which drew her temper in a different direction. A focus, drive for practice. Eating after the process of working up a sweat. There was a small frown at the thought but didn't argue. There was a bit of shadow boxing, making Phalsi withdraw the needle and wipe it on her pants before replacing it back in her hair.

"Alchaka? You know that?" Her voice held surprise, not intending to be insulting, but more astounded at the advanced technique knowledge. Her eyes looked the other over, attention shifting back to the scrub that was in the finishing phase. "Fine, but you can't gripe if I don't catch all that man's words in some hideaway program system." She huffed, the simmering words trailing into a soft scoff.

She followed behind with a sigh, scratching her head briefly as they ended up in the training room. Wasn't a chance that she'd run into- She shook the thought from her head as she followed suit and stretched, not nearly as dedicated but still at least moving.

Aayla spoke on going out sometime and doing something. Anything by the sound of it. There was an agreeable shrug and tilt of her head as she moved into what she could manage of a split against the floor. Something the Mistryl's had began working with her on, though she had wished the Silver's had thought to do. It was a severe pain later in life as she felt both sets of thigh muscles protest her stretching.

"Honestly game for either. Though I might suggest you find a spot to sleep before you order another round. Or at least have him with you before you dive in head first." She offered, flicking a not so subtle smile to both of them. "Then at least the evening would be interesting...just brush up on how to handle disorderly girlfriends before you do Kadan." Phalsi threw a sinister smirk his way on her last words.

There was a sort of malicious glee in knowing when another didn't.

Jelly Bro?
It seemed that they had reached a decision on skipping breakfest. Which he wasn't entirely happy with, but hey, he couldn't force anyone to eat. He tilted his head at Phalsi's reaction, surprised that she hadn't known Aayla was proficient in Alchaka. That was the second thing he had learned about her. He looked back to Phalsi as she was tinkering, unsure as to who this 'man' she mentioned was. Something that Kadan felt pressed to inquire about. So he did. "Who's this man we're talking about?" He realized as the words left his mouth that Aayla had mentioned Omen, and that was all he needed to know. "Oh, wait, never mind."
He watched Aayla's little shadow boxing stunt, wondering what in the world had gotten into her. It was adorable of course, but he just had to wonder what had her all jittery. Regardless, he wasn't going to be the stick in the mud, agreeing to tag along with the two into the training room.​
Throwing aside his robes, Kadan began his stretches, smirking as his Aayla mentioned going tomb raiding, something he knew was not intended for idle ears to hear. Though what caught him off guard though, was what Phalsi said next. Did Aayla have trouble handling her drink? He snickered, pausing mid stretch. "Something you care to share Aayla?" He mused, looking back to Phalsi as he was rather curious on the details. "What did she do?" Clearly he was out of the loop here.​

hZFxlpS.png

tpuAKtr.gif

Something to share? Aayla thought about that for a moment. In honesty she was a little taken aback by Phalsi's comment herself. It would have been nice if she actually remembered anything past eating out. She definitely remembered the drink she ordered was inadvertently alcohol, and also remembered throwing back the entire thing, and she remembered walking out with Phalsi, but there was an odd gap of memory after. For some reason, she felt apprehensive. What did she do?

A hand went under her chin, deep in thought. She had the answer!

"No idea... I woke up on her ship the next morning feeling like a Rancor stepped on me head"

Aayla spoke her truth, having not much else to add on that on that point. When Kadan asked what man they were talking about, she offered him a dull gaze, nodding once when he had worked out the information himself.

It was at this point what Phalsi said came full circle.

"Oh wait, was I a bad house guest? Or is that ship guest... I swear I only remember walking out, then I think I was ready to sleep. Anyway, don't sweat it. I think I'm off of drink for quite some time."

Aayla finished, Phalsi's question about Alchaka causing her to nod curtly.

"Its truly not as difficult as they mark it to be... Repetition and Focus really, It helps for when you need to utilize the Force to great effect in a pinch. I usually just ease in more and more until I'm at my limit; then I maintain that environment while I do my usual exercises. Its hard to teach without knowing what someone's capable of though. Its very personal"

She offered, finishing their trek to the training wing. From there, she would watch the others while casually performing a string of cart-wheels into the room. They weren't the kind a child learning to walk would perform though. They were a calculated repetition of the action, pausing and holding herself up on two hands for a bit before letting herself fall into a sitting position (criss-cross apple sauce).

Now for the meaty stuff.

2FS8YbB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom