Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Corellia

@[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I like berries and I have a weakness for whipped cream," Siobhan said in her most innocent tone. "I think Master Itke has a refined taste." Wait, she was using big words like refined now!

"Detailed negotiations, of course. Please sit down," she nodded and walked over to the bar, pouring Alli and Matsu glasses of wine and handing them over to them, before pouring her own. The wine was undoubtedly expensive and the best stuff you could buy on Corellia. She could not suppress a smile as she saw Matsu sit down on the bed, then gave Alli a warm look. There were also very comfortable leather armchairs in the room.

"I'm afraid ancient artefacts aren't my speciality. Well, back with the Jedi I had to deal with several break-ins into the archives and Master Alince and I...went on an expedition to Kaeshana about a year ago," she trailed off. Ultimately this had set the process in motion of the Protectorate taking over and Siobhan had gained a Jester and two elf minions. "So what is this artefact? Do you think it's dangerous?"

Alli gave the other two supicious looks, it seemed like perhaps something else was going on here. She of course hopped on the bed with Matsu. It was so inviting after all. " My stuff is on stand by, we will have it in no time. but I am sure that is not all we need to discuss. After all we have dessert to have. " She ignored the comments about dessert, wondering if perhaps Matsu was hinting towards what she thought. " I have a weakness for such things but well I don't think this is the place to indulge such weaknesses " She smirked. " So What now?" She asked taking a drink of the wine as she got comfortable on the bed, it was just as inviting to sit on as one imagined. She didn't know if she wanted to get off of it. " I think I will have to get a bed like this one, you will have to let me know who furnished this room." She said as she leaned against the headboard.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Matsu looked at Alli sit next to her and smiled a little. Oh that was not what she expected but there was good things to be had... The wine while not something she normally drank.. For very good reasons that involved a complete lack of inhibitions after usually a single sip. Her face though showed appreciation. She was glad Alli had come prepared and then turned to Siobhan. "Well I do not know what we will find. The starmap we found showed just locations and currently the team there with it has not found anything new but from my research of the ancient je'daii. They were very good at collecting and finding things. They found species around the galaxy and brought them to Tython, brought knowledge to Ossus."

The jedi master shifted a little and thought about the rest, saying they didn't know what they were searching for might not be fully true. There was always an idea but sometimes it didn't always make sense. "A small theory I have, since the star map was damaged and in the middle of self repair it was showing us where that ships team had went, perhaps the real find is finding a star map and ship. Perhaps this will lead to small sites where the je'daii fought force hounds. So many possibilities from it all." Matsu still held the wine and took a sip if only just a tiny one. More like a thimble's worth.

"It is comfortable," she confirmed with an expression of pure innocence. "I'll dig up the name and send the furnisher your way." For her part she drank her wine with gusto, though she took care not to down the glass in one gulp like she usually did. She figured that might look...uncultured. Admittedly that was what she was but still, appearances and all that.

"Ossus? I was there ages ago. Quest for a force machine to get my powers back," she shrugged, reminsicing briefly before moving on. It seemed like a lifetime away. The young Padawan would have never imagined her life turning out like this. Mercenary? Oh, that had seemed plausible. Second in command of a space empire? Definitely not.

"So it is about finding maps to get to the real prize. The Protectorate does have a research branch dedicated to finding lost artefacts and safeguarding lost force traditions."

Alli motioned towards the foot of the bed " Come on, sit please?" She asked with a innocent smile as she finished her drink. " Sounds like you have been on some fun adventures. but you should come sit with us, this bed is rather comfortable as you agreed. " She smiled and looked at there, listening. She wondered what else might come up, she was looking around, smirking at Siobhan and Matsu. After all it was their idea to be in here. " I will await the furnisher with bated breath " She said wondering how a bed could be so comfortable and inviting. She put her hand near matsu and looked over. " So What do we know?"

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Matsu looked at Siobhan as she spoke and had to give a nod somewhat. They could have found a map that led to another map it was true... That would be a joke not many could believe. Oh it would be funny as well and the jedi master set her hand down feeling Alli's. She suspected the same thought had crossed her mind but there were many things crossing the jedi masters mind. The negotiations were going well she assumed and with the single sip she gave a giggle. Yes she could not exactly hold her alcohol as it stood. The last time she had been asked to dance on a table the night before her wedding and that brought another giggle.

"Oh I think this has gone to my head, I am not sure what we are to find. If it was another map leading to more locations... It would be very strange or funny. Perhaps if that is the case Omega's division could be handy for helping find it. The real question Misses Kerrigan is... How are we going to settle the negotiations for distribution? I think as a jedi it is my duty to convince you in several ways and I think Miss Wren can help. She can speak well of my character and isn't she very pretty?" Matsu giggled a little again and her hand moved to Alli while she looked around. Yes one sip was more then enough to find enjoyment in things. More and she might get sick or end up dancing again.

Being a strong drinker endowed with a good alcohol tolerance, Siobhan was still rather clear-headed if a bit tipsy as she sipped her second glass, but it did not take much for her mind to find interesting ideas about diplomacy. She could not restrain a chuckle at the Jedi Master's giggle. Of course the new Exarch would never place her libido above delicate diplomatic negotiations! Not at all, one did not exclude the other surely. Siobhan had that look on her face she got when she knew exactly what she wanted and would get it.

"It is comfortable and right now there's great company on it." she said, her smile getting broader. The line might not be the best, but she had not been chosen for her wit. "In several ways?" she raised a very amused, but also intrigued eyebrow. "Well, I'm sure you have convincing arguments and can make a good case," eyes travelled over to Alli before turning back to Matsu, the Exarch licking her lips.

"I really don't think pretty does either of you justice, Master Ike." She walked over to the bed and sat down, incidentally kicking her boots off, but then it had been a long day and the carpet was soft, and the fact that her hand gently brushed against Matsu's was purely accidental.

Dessert should be here any moment. Assuredly the servants would not walk in on or interrupt anything happening in the room.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Matsu Ike"] @[member="Alli Wren"]
But before they could all get it on,
Siobhan's commlink chirped before ear-piercing noise exploded from it like amplification of nails on a chalkboard or when a mic gets too close to a speaker.
Then that cold emotionless voice drawled on through
"May I remind you there are children present right in the next room and the room you are in is not sound proof?"
Of course in the other room HK will be sitting with his arms folded, he was able to send communications without speaking out loud
"I am counting to five before I will barge in there with a hose, young lady, and do not think I will not, I have not slayed three Emperors and carried your butt from an exploding ship after you had your leg chopped off just to listen to this now while we I am right in the next room."
And with that said, next came.
"1.."
Soon "2" was heard as the droid started counting down

Reiko didn't know what HK was doing but she had found long piece of fabric that she began to wrap around HK. She knew she shouldn't but she was board and he needed to have a change of wardrobe. She wrapped around him and the chair since the chair was in the way. She had snuck below the table to start. As she began to wrap it around him with the force she stood back. " Nice, Orihime what should we add next?" She giggled as she knew that they were probably going to get in trouble but that was then. So she continued to wrap him in the pretty red fabric that she had found. She also had found some large shoes that she was now attempting to lift his foot and put on. " Lift your foot please?" She asked playfully.
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Orihime Ike"]

@[member="Reiko Ike"]

Orihome looked at Reiko and the others in the room but she also had a grin. "Oh i think we need lipstick and nailpolish... Oh and a wig he needs hair to comb." The padawan moved around to be with her sister and looked at HK while their mother was off in the other room. It was plenty of time for them to do what they enjoyed in the time period and that was dress up.

What had she gotten her self into. Alli smirked " Your not bad looking your self." well it was too late to turn back as the room went black and Negotiations were had. Yes that was right, All three of them had negotiations. What happened during these negotiations is left up to the imagination as they are far to secret for the likes of you the one reading this to know. Let it be known that great things were decided in that room. Things that would shatter worlds. The least of it all was that they were all going exploring for an artifact together.

Alli was the first to emerge from the room, she was dressed just as she was before, perhaps more than a little flushed but she was out and ready to talk with the others again. " Cute Hk, very Cute" she took a seat at the table and couldn't help but laugh at HK. " Hey Girls, you should come with your mother to lunch next time, we can play dress up together" She smiled wondering what Matsu would think of that . Well things had been decided. Now just a dinner to be sat through she supposed.

@[member="Orihime Ike"]@[member="Reiko Ike"]@HK-36@Siobhan Kerrigan@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@Orihime Ike @Reiko Ike @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Matsu was the second to emerge from the room and she stood there for a moment straightening her kimono and wearing a smile. Oh those were some epic negotiations to say the least and everything was worked out. Even split of what they found. That wasn't such a bad plan and with Alli having acted as the brige (or redheaded filling) between the two force users well.. Tings were off to a very good start for their expedition. She saw Reiko and Orihime and the droid with a smile. "Are you two having fun?"

HK-36

@Siobhan Kerrigan @Matsu Ike @Alli Wren @[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Orihime Ike"]
HK simply ripped off the fabric that the children attempted to put on him, he looked to the three women that entered
"Sit down, and I am not talking to any of you."
He looked at Siobhan, repeating
"Any of you."
There was anger in the droid's voice, he felt a mixture of genuine anger, disappointment, and hurt.
He honestly did not found it funny that Siobhan left him alone with others to do something like that, nor what he was able to pick up with his audioreceptors, or the presence of alcohol in the air around the three women.
The fact that children attempted to dress him up did not helped, he kicked off the shoes that they attempted to put on him.

@[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="HK-36"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Reiko Ike"], @[member="Orihime Ike"]

"That's my idea of peace and understanding," Siobhan quipped, looking very much like the cat who had gotten the cream when she returned to the dining room, straightening her uniform jacket and making sure her ribbons and commendations were firmly attached to her left breast. She looked a bit flushed but remarkably satisfied with how the talks had concluded. Miss Wren had been most helpful in bridging the gap and ensuring that they found common purpose and Matsu did have several assets.

Even share of whatever was discovered sounded swell to her. To her credit she resisted bursting out into laughter when she saw the sight of HK dressed up. She picked up on the anger and hurt in his voice, and for a momen felt guilty, but it could not affect her good mood and so she took a a seat at the table. A blue Twi'lek servant girl entered the dining room, finally delivering cups of good old Atrisian tea, which as everyone knew was the finest in the Galaxy, giving Siobhan a knowing look as she placed them on the table.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika could do little as the three re-emerged from the other room, negotiations seemingly having gone well. She snickered at the droid as he unknowingly entertained the twin padawans that were also her master's children. It was always good to see such things take a positive path. It was almost as if she was seeing what she herself wanted to be like in the future. Being able to be a positive influence across the galaxy without even having to raise a finger in violence. She had seemingly seen her future and impressed someone apparently. The card she received from Ms. Wren was a bit odd, but it could only have been given to her out of good intention she hoped. Her eyes drifted to the twins for a moment, flashing them a smile. "Orihime-chan. Reik-chan. Perhaps we should let him be. For now, at least."

She rose to her feet, giving the three a light smile and bowing her head slightly. "Welcome back. It's safe to assume that negotiations went well?"

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], @[member="HK-36"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Reiko Ike"]

@Siobhan Kerrigan, @HK-36, @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @Alli Wren, @Orihime Ike, @Reiko Ike, @Cale Gungerson, @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Matsu sat down seeing the others as she spoke. "Well now that all of the excitement is done, shall we head out. The site is near a lake and from orbit I saw a cave." The jedi master took her daughters hands while smiling at Aika. "Come on Aika we will have an adventure out here I believe. Miss Wren has brought droids for it and with HK, Misses Kerrigan and the others are quite skilled." The jedi master then bowed letting her shoulders roll while walking. "Alli? Your ship does it have equipment for camping or should we bring extra napsacks from ours?"

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Reiko Ike"], @[member="Ayden Cater"], @[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Sounds good to me. My last artefact hunt was a bag of fun," Siobhan said and got to her feet, following Matsu. The hunt on Kaeshana together with Phylis for the Arithdae Codes. It had been like the Da Vinci Code with hot Eldorai. The negotiations seemed to have put Siobhan into a remarkably good mood. Perhaps this was truly the cure for her often grumpy nature, and people said that she was too coarse to be a Diplomat.

HK-36

@Siobhan Kerrigan, @[member="Matsu Ike"], @Aika Kawakami, @Alli Wren, @Orihime Ike, @Reiko Ike, @Cale Gungerson, @Ayden Cater
"What?"
HK said as he looked to Matsu
"No, of course we cannot, Master Ike, Corellia is under jurisdiction of Exarch Carter, not Colonel Kerrigan, now please, sit down and wait for his response, once he allows this expedition then it can proceed."
HK motioned back to Matsu's seat, after all, the Exarch did not even had a chance to say anything since the dinner started.
Although Kerrigan was soon to be Exarch, at the time of the meeting she was not one yet, and even then, it was Ayden who was the Exarch of Corellia.
"I expected at least that a Jedi Master would have enough patience to hear out the person to whose home she was invited."

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Ayden Cater"], @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Reiko Ike"]

Considering the amount of time that has passed this one has been using the awesome power of handwavium to dismiss timeline issues so that Siobhan is an Exarch and pretty much heading our grand army. After all, the thread has been going on for a while and progress on the actual artefact hunt would be beneficial. "I just negotiated an equal share of whatever is discovered for the Protectorate. I doubt more time will produce a better deal and as the one heading our defences, I've determined they're as friendlies. We do want to improve diplomatic relations after all," she said with an expression of pure innocence to the droid.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika stood alongside Matsu as she listened into the conversation. Previously, she had regulated herself to keeping an eye on the twins, but for some reason, she had a sudden urge to say something. She glanced toward the Protectorate Exarch, nodding as she spoke. "If that's the case, then we should be off. If it's been determined that we are all allies, then why linger here? In my opinion, if we all arrive together, it'll squash any possible rumors that we aren't all on the same side." She smiled to the woman warmly as before she lowered her head slightly. "Ah. How rude of me. All this time and I hadn't introduced myself. I'm Kawakami, Aika Kawakami. I'm Ike-sensei's student. It's a pleasure...uh...I'm sorry. I don't think I got your name."

Where dd that come from? And why did she feel the need to interject herself into the conversation? There really wasn't any explaining this..at least not in her mind.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @HK-36 @Matsu Ike @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Orihime Ike"] @[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom