Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Corellia

"HK knows his way around a blade, and has a way of using his machine-ness to make him as close to Jedi as a droid can be." Stated Cale as he approached @[member="HK-36"] and @[member="Aika Kawakami"]. Like Akia he'd been requested to tag along, and was now doing a whole lot of nothing. Great fun for the 19 year old. He knew HK from an incident on Mustufar, where he'd met his brother for the first time since the days following after their birth. Since the last time Cale had met HK, or HK had met Marek, the twin of Gunderson had been brought into the light and had recently become a Jedi Knight. Akia he also knew from the past, she'd been a part of the pack of padawans that he'd ventured to Illum with to construct his lightsaber all those years ago. So even if he wasn't doing the most enjoyable thing, at least he had the company of some acquaintances.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @[member="Cale Gunderson"] @Siobhan Kerrigan
CORELLIA- PARTY

HK looked to Gunderson when the young knight joined up with them
"Knight Cale, I am glad you survived the skirmish with the Sith on Mustafar."
The droid nodded to Cale when he took a seat with them, looking back to Aika
"And I have mostly trained them in the art of lightsaber, yes, although with years I have gained plenty of theoretical knowledge in the Force, through conversations, studying documents and holocrons, and seeing plenty of those Force abilities in action."
HK explained to Aika
"We are all like vessels swimming through the currents of the Force, you see, the Jedi have the ability to manipulate those currents for whatever purpose, however, many of them often forget that there are always two components to their journey, the currents, and the vessel itself. Although there is great power in the Force, shaping your own body and learning how to become a Master without the Force amplifying your abilities is equally important, and I just happen to be swimming an ironclad through these currents."
HK quipped
"You see, the body without the Force is often underestimated, and that is often my greatest weapon against the Sith. The first Sith Emperor I killed has underestimated me, he shocked me with the Lightning attack, and I played dead, at the time I had knowledge how to prepare against such attacks. When he stepped closer, I stabbed him, impelling him to the floor, and he whispered,"
"But you are.. a droid."
HK played out a recording of the raspy, sinister voice of the past Emperor, slightly leaning closer towards Aika on the table, it was almost as kind of a ghost story now
"And I answered."
"Snappy Comeback: And do not forget it."
What followed on the recording was a sound of lightsaber cutting something, also it was revealed that HK used those pre-statements in his past, just a fun fact
"And then I bisected him, vertically."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="HK-36"] @Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @Cale Gunderson @Siobhan Kerrigan

Matsu looked up and at the HK as he spoke and she spoke taking a seat showing a face only a mother could have that said'there are children here'. "I would love to hear all of your stories in time. One with your skills is rare even more so." Her eyes drifted to Cale and Aika while she sat down and while the smallest after the children her smile at the others across the table let her search them. Not with the force just taking them in, the woman she knew by reputation and she was quite a strong one.. Though from a former jedi what could one expect. "Lady Kerrigan it is wonderful to finally meet you, your reputation and deeds on Metalorn left quite an impression."

Then her face drifted to the drinks and she spoke. "Mister Cater do you perhaps have hot tea?"

@HK-36 @Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @Cale Gunderson @Siobhan Kerrigan

Orihime looked at HK as he spoke and she made a face seeing her sister and then Cale. Aika she knew was learning from her mommy and she spoke seeing the knight who seemed to want to be in the background. "Knight Kawakami... Aren't you going to join in the conversation. Mister HK-36 is so cool isn't he. Do you think we could find one when we go back to the temple?" Her face lit up but she still took her sisters hand while hearing their mother and spoke more. "Mister HK have you been around for a really long time... Oh did you know many of the jedi in the great holocron?"

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Ayden Cater"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Ayden Cater"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @[member="Cale Gunderson"]

Siobhan had to try very hard to suppress a chuckle at HK's filmsy sheet with the crude drawing of a naked Dells. 'Naked and rolling in mud' she scribbled on it, apparently deciding now was the time to pass notes like a naughty schoolgirl. She bowed her head slightly to Matsu after hearing her words.

"Thanks. Just doing a soldier's job. Even with relations being as they are," she said somewhat self-depreceatingly. "To be honest, it is...good to meet a Jedi who does not just sweep the battle under the rug as something to be forgotten about in the new age." Perhaps it was her cynicism talking and Siobhan had never been particularly adept at hiding her emotions, but the Republic acting like they were at peace had made her bitter. Signing an armistice for strategic reasons with an enemy was one thing, declaring it was lasting peace another.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika simply stared at the droid for a few moments, mouth agape. She had expected...none of that. None of it at all. She closed her mouth and turned her attention to Orihime, simply pondering to herself how a droid could amass knowledge that some Jedi probably didn't have. "I don't think I'm really needed in such a topic of discussion. Ike-sensei is perfectly capable of handling such a thing. Not to mention that it may not be the best idea to have a droid running about the temple, absent direction with a lightsaber in its possession, Orihime-chan." A small chuckle escaped her lips as she envisioned the scene of a wild robot flying about the halls of the Jedi Temple. "Let's keep our voices down so as to not disturb them. Oh, and there's no need to be so formal. You can simply call me Aika."

While she thought she was done, there was one more thing she needed to say. Aika looked back to the robot, her face empty of expression. "That story...is really unbelievable."

@[member="Orihime Ike"]/@HK-36/@Siobhan Kerrigan/@[member="Matsu Ike"]/@[member="Cale Gunderson"]/@[member="Ayden"] Carter/@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli didn’t care much for the conversation, it was dull but there was a cute one, well even though Alli was taken, she figured it would be fun. So she put on her best smile and addressed the padawan. @[member="Aika Kawakami"]. “ Hello there, I am Alli Wren, I couldn’t help but notice you, What part do you play in this party of interesting people?” She asked with a smile and a roving eye. " You can call me Alli of course, I must say You look quite good this evening." She said hoping she didn't go to far with the last comment. Plus she wanted to find out what the girls reaction would be.

HK-36

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @Cale Gunderson @Siobhan Kerrigan
CORELLIA- PARTY
"Ha."
The droid sounded out, looking to the children
"There are no more droids like me in this Galaxy. The Republic had all of my brethren either deactivated or driven out. In our escape, we were careful to erase traits of our presence among the Jedi. Currently, I am the oldest of my kind, and most likely the last that still travels this Galaxy."
He looked to Aika then
"We live in a very strange Galaxy, young Knight Kawakami, one in which many peculiar things occur, beings can move objects with their minds, the dead can walk once more, and droids can become equal to organics."
He slightly tilted his head
"But perhaps, if you wish for a proof, I would welcome a friendly spar in our free time, I do not get as much occasions to duel nowadays, it would be a shame for me to get rusty."
The droid offered with a bit of a pun

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Her eyes flashed in another direction as she heard a different voice. It was Ms. Wren who seemed to want Aika's attention at this point. She gave a small chuckle before shaking her head a bit. "No, I'm just here. I don't really have a part, I guess. I just thought it would be nice to see the galaxy a bit more. And thank you for the compliment, Ms. Wren." Aika found the woman to be quite nice, but a little odd, but it wasn't like she was one to talk herself. Before she could exhale so much as a breath, it was the droid who claimed to teach padawans claiming her attention once more. Her eyes bounced towards it, quickly shaking her head over and over again. The last thing she wanted was to duel....well, anyone. She certainly wasn't going to agree to having a droid attempt to poke and prod her with anything sharp. "Uh, I don't think it's necessary that we fight, HK-san. We can just agree that your more skilled. That way I can remain in one piece."

A slightly nervous laugh escaped her lips as she looked back and forth between the two. Things had suddenly gotten a bit intense for the young knight. For some reason, she was suddenly the center of attention. One could only hope that the meeting took center stage, and soon.

@[member="HK-36"] /@[member="Alli Wren"] /@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] /@[member="Orihime Ike"] /@[member="Matsu Ike"] /@[member="Ayden Cater"]

@HK-36 /@Alli Wren /@Siobhan Kerrigan /@Orihime Ike /@Matsu Ike /@Ayden Cater /@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Cale felt a bit awkward as a Miss Alli Wren subtly hit on his fellow Jedi Knight. Cale's eyes darted back and forth between the two with a bit of uncertainty. HK's offers to show off his prowess with the blade once again made things awkward, not just for Akia, but for the other teenage Knight. Force, the Protectorate was an odd bunch of individuals, and he to spend all night with them. Patiently Cale waited on the little gathering that they had here to kick off and get rolling. They were hear for something, he didn't know what it was, but it was likely important. Because ancient cryptic message were ALWAYS important.

HK-36

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @Cale Gunderson @Siobhan Kerrigan
CORELLIA- PARTY
"Oh I meant no offense, Knight Kawakami, nor did I mean to duel you in order to dismember or harm you."
He picked up a fork from the table
"You see a duel is not about fighting or brute carnage, battles and war are for that, duel is about a dance, a meeting of two beings who twine their destinies together."
He balanced the fork vertically on his finger
"It is like two rivers meeting head on, each of the dancers clashing and manipulating or riding the flows in order to lead the other. A duel is deception, yet openness, trickery, yet simplicity, swiftness, yet being patient. In a duel you learn about the other person, you learn their flow and nature."
He spun the fork, swiftly rotating it around his finger and swinging it here and there, keeping the little utensil clinging to one of his digits
"Those who take their time can master the secrets of this flow, evading and striking when the time is right, like the wind or stream, they master the dance, the art of Bladedancer."
HK released the fork, letting it fly upwards, spinning in the air
"And should you or any Jedi be interested, I can give you classes in the art and how to utilize in duels.."
The fork came down, hitting the table with a soft clank as it came down perfectly into the spot from where HK took it
".. the Flows of Fate."
Or high-speed mathematics of velocity, acceleration, and trajectory

Alli smiled " Well should you ever wish to travel some more, give me a call " She pulled a card out of seemingly nowhere. She figured at least she could do was make an ally in the jedi. Yes, and well better start young, she smiled at reiko and Orihime. She would have to get them something. She wanted more influence in the jedi, and allies. So she was working to do so. She would start young. After all she had many plans and well she wasn't going to die anytime soon. So she smiled and kept talking. " I will of course heavily encourage you to take me up on this offer, I don't offer this to just anyone so please do."

@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Matsu looked at Alli being friendly and smiled. Mister Cater was taking some time with his task but no matter. The jedi master turned her gaze over to Siobhan and spoke with a smile. She had heard the... News a long time ago of her wedding. Big private thing that was safe unlike the wedding on Eshan... Oh there was so much that could happen here and now. The tensions between everything... were dangerous. Perhaps more diplomatic negotiations would be needed in the future but it would be of benefit to meet the other Exarchs. Getting themt o meet the small master might be a problem but it could pave the way towards some good will again.

"It cannot sadly be swept under the rug as many want, the events that happened. Things will change despite the absurd thoughts of others. As much as I am a jedi wanting peace I am also a realist and know the sith will betray us the first chance they get. Whatever dreams our chancellor has will be shattered and the galaxy plunged into war again. I only hope We have friends who are humanitarians compared to the ones just waiting until we drop out guard." She might have said to much but a smile formed on her lips. Perhaps they would have to talk in private though... The sight of her daughters and the two knights with HK was something to behold.

"Maybe until Exarch Cater returns, you me and Miss Wren could speak. Her knowledge of the equipment we may be using could prove valuable and my student, daughters and knight Gunderson seem to enjoy your friend Overseer HK. Maybe there is a private area we could talk while they... get to know each other." Matsu offered a tight lipped smile while turning her head. "Knight Gunderson, I want you to watch Reiko and Orihime with Knight Aika. Talk with our guests, I will be back soon hopefully with an idea of Omega's talents." Matsu turned to look at Alli and gave a bow of her head. "If you would accompany me Miss Wren, your knowledge on droids is greater then mine. I usually use my hands."

@[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="HK-36"]

Abruptly there was a tear in the space-time continuum and Siobhan was flooded with a wave of profound existentialist knowledge. Why existentialist? Because of reasons. Anyway, among other things two planets had died, which was obviously bad, and her uniform was a lot shinier and had shiny gold braid and epaulettes, which sucked as well. But she was filled with a new sense of responsibility...for it was important to make the guests feel comfortable and judge the worthiness of their request.

"Sith always betray. It's in their nature. This agreement...killed a lot of trust this side of the border. It's good to meet a Jedi with a sense of realism. Well, I know where I'll be when war starts again," she said bluntly, but then a small smile formed on her face, soon getting broader. She was an Exarch after all as well and so while Ayden was being busy, she could indulge in a little private diplomacy, for that was what it was. One should never pass up good opportunities, after all. Besides she had to assess their artefact hunt request.

"Come to think of it, I think that's a good idea, Master Jedi. Don't worry about the kids, they're in good hands with Observer HK. There are some more private chambers that should suffice. We have important issues to discuss. Miss Wren, you are welcome to join us. Baktoid is an important business partner after all," she offered generously, giving both women a nod as she got up from her chair. "If you would excuse us for a moment, HK. I'm sure you'll entertain our guests splendidly."

Alli Smiled and made sure that @Aika Kawakami. She would follow them to another room. " I think that would be great. " She had to admit it was interesting being here with a Jedi and a high ranking official of omega Pyre. " Aye, I would hope so, I do after all find the OP one of my favorite clients. " She smiled as she looked to the two and followed them. She was intrigued, as they were now ditching the rest of the room. Surly the three of them could get in enough trouble to occupy them and figure out what needed to be figured out. She smiled as she walked forward after all, there was business to discuss.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod of agreement at that. HK was more the qualified to watch the others and looking at Alli coming only made it more interesting. They could work many things out, the droids needed for it, the value of the artifact and the division between the two sides if something of true value was found. Oh there could be so many things happened. It almost made the jedi want to faint but no she walked after Siobhan and spoke looking back a little. "It is not very often I get to see such a lavish home, are the private rooms just as pretty. I can think of many things all of us could discuss. Perhaps some more berries with chocolate, whipped cream and sugar could be brought. It is such a wonderful dessert."

@[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Alli Wren"]

"Well, special guests deserve the prettiest," Siobhan told Matsu with a wry smile as she led the Jedi Master and the Baktoid CEO down a long corridor away from the kiddies and Iron Knight, who would undoubtedly take care of them and entertain them with stories of his martial accomplishments. Given that he had been around for about four millennia, it was unlikely that he would run out of tales any time soon...so this gave them plenty of time to talk business.

The smile grew even broader when Matsu mentioned dessert. Siobhan stopped for a moment, eyes travelling over her two guests as she gave them a clear one-over. "Yes, I agree, it is a delicious dessert and I am hungry," she made a motion to an aide to make the necessary order and brought them down a hallway, making a lazy gesture with her hand to open the door and reveal guest a room that while not exaggeratedly luxurious was large and comfortable, with all the modern amenities. Among other things one could find a mini bar, an expensive looking carpet and the silk covers of the bed looked soft and enticing. "Dessert should be here soon. We can talk in the meantime. So fill me in again, what exactly is this artefact you're looking for?"

I don't know, I am just here to help with any excavations, there might be, and you know I think your spoiled with your dessert Matsu, I mean you should find someone you can do the other things with melted chocolate with, that you alluded to the other day, and stop making us all sufer through your obsession with berries and toppings. " She said with a laugh, knowing that she was just joking of course. " I just know that this planet holds it. So tell me where and my droids will be there. After all why do the work you self when you can have droids do it for you. " She said with a giggle as she grabbed a bottle of menkaroo whiskey and poured three glasses. " So what are we looking for?"

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu made an innocent face while raising her eyebrows and looking at Alli. "Maybe I am but one cannot pass up such a temptation and perhaps there would be other uses for it. I do admit to many things but we could perhaps find some fun in all this. The coordinates for where we need to go are here in this datapad. A section of the world that has little but a canyon and those have caves usually." Her eyes then went around the room and took it all in including he bed but had a smirk on her face. She wondered just how many people had actually stayed in these rooms. Her eyes though went back to Alli and she walked over placing a hand on her forearm.

"Thank you though for coming, it is not everyday I have so little information and a favor. Whatever we find please feel free, Omega will be partaking as well in its benefits but I will owe you as well and oh did you have a nice date? Did the advice help?" Her mind though was on Siobhan while going to the bed. It was the most comfortable location and she couldn't drink but the idea of getting a little and relaxing was there for a moment. "Perhaps Miss Kerrigan a drink is in order for this. I want to have a very nice detailed negotiations and then... Then we can partake of dessert."

HK-36

CORELLIA- PARTY
"What? No!"
The droid protested as the three women stood up
"You cannot just leave me, Exarch, and the rest, it is his dinner after all, and I want to be part of planning as well."
He complained out loud
"I most likely saw whatever it is you are looking for before it was even ruins or an artifact!"
He grumbled as he folded his arms at his chest
"First I have to babysit the Colonel now Jedi, good thing she is stuck on battlefield most of the time, no tact."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom