Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Corellia

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Siobhan Kerrigan, @Matsu Ike, @Aika Kawakami, @Alli Wren, @Orihime Ike, @Reiko Ike, @[member="Cale Gunderson"], @Ayden Cater
HK looked to Siobhan
"With all due respect, Colonel, you have negotiated with half of Eldorai, they are not anywhere closer to abandoning their Goddess and devoting to you. Now please, for the peace of my mind, sit down and await for Exarch Cater to make his statement before you decide to dig up his back yard."
After all, HK hated handwavium, it was like kryptonite to him, and he always did prefer to do things by the book, besides, he was still mad at them for abandoning him and leaving him alone to negotiate, oh he was going to be a pain in the butt for that.

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Aika Kawakami"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Siobhan looked a bit annoyed at the wrong title. This was actually a moment where she wanted it to be used! Truly a wonder. "It's Exarch, Observer. And many Eldorai devote to me quite a lot. Including the Queen and she's like a demi-goddess to them! Calls me Goddess sometimes!" Siobhan quipped. Her elf diplomacy over several years had worked brilliantly. Charm the Princess, steal a relic to blackmail them by threatening to reveal their dirty little secret, win the small civil war and get rid of the rival claimant - diplomacy at its finest.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@HK-36, @Matsu Ike, @Aika Kawakami, @Alli Wren, @Orihime Ike, @[member="Reiko Ike"]

Matsu looked at the droid and at the others as she stood there holding her childrens hands. Standing by Alli Wren and speaking with a smile. "It will all work out then, I shall stay but we can still have Miss Wren get the droids set up, an event like this happens once in a lifetime for some and we do not want to be late. Now girls say thank you to Overseer HK-36 and Miss Wren shall go off to get her droids ready." The jedi master was a model of serenity with a smile at that though while looking on. There was much that would still need to be done and even more that would be coming.

She followed her mother with a smile and held her hand with a smile. " Thank you Overseer HK-36! You are fun, you should come by and tell us more stories again!" She said with a smile as she waited to leave. After all it had been fun, she had even got to play dress up. She loved these adventures. Also she got to eat a lot here. After all she was a growing girl. She tried to stifle a giggle as she waited to leave.

Alli smiled. " Done, the droids are moving into place, once the Exarch signed the permits it was easy to get everything ready. " She smiled and stood near siobhan. " I have to say, should you ever be around again I would love to have negotiations again some time. I am sure we can find some stuff to help each other with. " She said with a smile as she didn't know what to do now, it seemed her friend was going, and her new friend was staying. She figured she should probably care for the site. So she sighed. " Till next time my friends" She said as she walked away, making sure to do an extra little sway for her new friend and matsu. She after all had great fun with them. That was the highlight of her week. She giggled as she haded out to handle the whole thing about digging and stuff.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn stood silent as @[member="Alli Wren"] passed him. @[member="Matsu Ike"] and her daughters were busying about. The Protectorate didn't scare him, neither did their lackeys, as pretty as they were. He had a....weird feeling about the whole situation, and Matsu being alone with a robot and a couple of OP weirdos didn't exactly excite him much. He had his arms crossed, walking behind the group a few paces. His armor clinked, the cloak over his right arm covering...well, his right arm. Didn't really hide much or protect much.

But it did look super cool.

He was just here to...relax. And make sure that Matsu didn't, you know, evaporate everyone in a storm. Or demolish an entire city. He also wanted to see what was going on, focus on something else besides getting rid of pesky criminals or slave owners or something alone those lines. And being angry. He didn't like being angry, he just kind of was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom