Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Corellia

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Matsu didn't head to the planet first no, she wasn't going to be stupid, as much as she wished to go she had to stand at the ready first. Slowly her hands moved along the controls of the Harlequins panels and brought up a screen and carefully she spoke letting it dictate to be sent to Omega Protectorate. She wasn't going to violate their space but she also had no idea what her group were looking for. Hopefully Alli Wren had some droids that could help.

"This is Matsu Ike of the jedi order, sending a broadwave to the Protectorate. I wish to discuss a visitation to one of your worlds. The jedi order has discovered information and we have sent teamsto several locations around the galaxy. Mine is within your territory. Specifically Corellia. Please I would like to speak with a member of your archeological or artifact section."​
Now she had t wait and with a look at the console she breathed in deeply letting the Harlequin drift within Republic space, the ship was unarmed and a known model that the jedi used as mini paraxium ships. She also sent a second message on a more direct channel to Alli Wren.

"Miss Wren this is jedi master Matsu Ike, I have been sent to corellia and while I wait for the protectorate please be there. I would ask if your company has excavator droids for ruins or temples. I do not know what is being looked for but it is something long since buried."​

@[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Orihime Ike"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @Omega Protectorate @[member="Ayden Cater"]

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Ayden stood on the balcony of his public office on Corellia and stared out as Corell slowly fell under the horizon. To say that these past few weeks had been trying would have been a gross underestimate. Since the events at Polis Massa, one that some within the Protectorate had taken to calling the Massacre at Polis Massa, the galaxy seemed to have plunged itself into madness. At first, there were no declarations against the Protectorate. Supreme Chancellor Serifen Ardak had been swiftly voted out of office. It seemed as though the level-headed would triumph for the day, with the butcher's bill being high enough.

And then Aleidis Ijet was elected Supreme Chancellor.

In one fell swoop, millenia of tradition had been swept away. On the one hand, she was a Jedi. This was a surprising fact, but it paled in comparison once her age came out. Sixteen years old and the whole of the Republic elected her to rule over them. 'Madness', he thought. And then came the cries for his head; some figurative, others rather literal. And now, it would seem that she was seeking to ally the Republic with the Sith Empire. That such a sentence could have been said with sincerity made him sick to his stomach, but the fact that a former Jedi led the charge for the treaty with the Sith was unbearable. 'I wonder what songs they'll sing of Chancellor Ijet when the Sith storm Coruscant and sack it while holding the treaty in their hands with a vile grin. I wonder how the Order will look on her.'

A faint beeping broke his melancholy thoughts and brought him inside. On his desk the console flashed, signifying that he had an incoming message. 'Curious. Let's see who wants to take to the infamous Ayden Cater today,' he thought with a smirk and pressed the button. "Yes?" The com was silent for a moment before a female voice came over. "We just received a communication from a member of the Jedi Order. It seems they want to send a delegation to investigate the planet. They requested members of archaeological backgrounds to join them."

The Exarch's eyebrows raised considerably. The Jedi wanted to come to Corellia? After the events at Polis Massa? A thousand questions and thoughts ran through his mind. Did the Chancellor sanction this? Were they acting independently of the Republic? Was this to be an attempt on his life? What were they looking for? For a long moment, Ayden said nothing while angels and demons raged in his mind. He could have politely turned them away, but he could imagine how such an act would be twisted against him. In truth, he probably couldn't take any action without someone in the Republic using it as fuel to further their crusade.

"Give them the coordinates for the starport closest to our headquarters. Make arrangements for a diplomatic dinner with all possible speed. If the Jedi wish to discuss matters, we can at least discuss them over a full belly and with some whiskey." He turned from his desk and walked back out to the balcony, with the faintest hints of a smile on his face. His curiosity was peaked. 'Let's see what the Jedi want so bad as to come to home of the Republic's greatest pariah.'

Matsu waited for what was feeling like forever but it wasn't really no her time in the ship was passing because she was nervous, with everythign happened and there was more then enough craziness to go around. Now was the time to find something enjoyable and stick to it. That had been for meeting Alli Wren and working with Sasori. Then there was a beep as the message came saying what to do. Matsu sent back a curt "Thank you" message setting the course and looking at what she should take. This was going to be all about diplomacy, some tact so she dressed accordingly gathering her robes about her and clipping he silver hilt with electrum finish to her belt. Her parasol was a trick, the blade she removed and fixed a normal wooden handle to the end of it. Then her fans just the simple things on her belt for all to see. A fiery red with floral designed kimono from Atrisia one of the few things she got from there after breaking out of their prison.

It was her specialty after all being sent into prisons and breaking out of prisons after getting information and the Citadel was a great place to learn about things but it didn't matter. What mattered were the look she gave and while her daughters were here she still maintained the calm and quiet professional demeanor. That was until the world came into view and the jedi master slowly brought the ship into the port that was designated. Slowly Matsu stood speaking to the others in the ship. "Reiko, Orihime the two of you be good we are here to present a positive image of the jedi." Now was the time and slowly Matsu walked down opening the parasol for the sun while her hair was done up in a top knot. She looked around the hanger and towards whoever had been sent.

@[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Orihime Ike"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Alli Wren"]

Orihime looked up from her seat and smiled, she had been brought with Reiko to join their mother. It was an awesome time and being on the ship was awesome as well. Oh there was so much to do compared to the temple and their master. Not that he was bad but he wasn't exactly endearing and didn't seem to know anything good. There were a few things he did know but he seemed to like spending time with Reiko more which was strange. Maybe he had a crush on her which given he was old made it creepy and now... now with a smile she stood behind her mother wearing white robes with the training sabers fixed to her belt. "Are we going to have fun momma?"

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Orihime Ike"] @Reiko Ike @[member="Matsu Ike"]
The ramp to Matsu's ship lowered, before the entrance, on the landing pad, greeted her a sight of the tall, slender, grey armored droid. Reaching a height of around 2 meters, HK was often considered an imposing sight, especially on the battlefield, in the heat of battle, his dark grey cloak cascading off of his shoulders, ceremonial pistol and sword hanging off of his belt.

When Master Ike and her two children descended down the ramp, HK bowed to them in a greeting as he spoke up
"Greetings, Master Ike, and Padawans Ike, I am First Baron of the Protectorate, Iron Knight, Observer of Abregado-Rae."
He straightened up, looking into Matsu's eyes with his cold, red photoreceptors
"I have been sent by Exarch Cater to accompany you to the dinner he has prepared in order to discuss the visitation of our worlds. He has also deemed appropriate for me to greet you as you requested a member of the artifact section."
He slightly tilted his head at Matsu
"And I am an artifact."

He then looked down at her children, taking note of their training lightsabers
"Hello, little ones, I see we have a common weapon of choice."
He patted a hilt hanging off of his belt, just like them, he was using a training lightsaber in combat, a personal preference.

Alli wren was there with a smile. " Matsu, and a that droid what was your name..." She said as she walked over to give a friendly hug to matsu. " I got your message but then my reports said you docked here for some reason, rather than my tower I would of given you lodging and anything else you needed. " She smiled, after all Alli owned the enconomy of Duros, and was beginning to own more, so she wasn't just a small company here. " So where's the party, this doesn't look like a dig site. " After all Alli wanted to make it clear that she was involved, didn't want to be excluded now. Where was the fun in crashing a diplomatic dinner when you weren't allowed in?
Alli had been dealing with some business but at the mention of Matsu she had cleared her schedule, after all if you were a friend of Alli Wren that meant you were more important to her than most things. So Alli had made it a point to cruise over to the landing pad to get included.

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

HK-36

@[member="Alli Wren"] @Orihime Ike @Reiko Ike @Matsu Ike
There would be only few times in HK's lifetime when he would want to take out a pistol and shoot somebody in the stomach, now was one of them. Either way, he slightly glanced to Alli
"Miss Wren, this is a very delicate situation, there is no talk of a dig site on any planet of the Protectorate with involvement of the Republic, or your company, right now. The situations are tense, and the dinner we are heading to in order to discuss these excavations will commence soon. However, I will contact those in charge of the dinner and let them know you are asking to join, I need you to understand, if they decline, it is because of the fragility of current situation."
With that, @[member="Ayden Cater"] would receive a message, sent silently by HK
"Alli Wren is here and she is asking to join the dinner, do you accept, Exarch, or should I turn her away?"

Reiko was there behind matsu next to Orihime. She had the very real saber tonfa's that her mother had used. Of course they were turned down in settings but most wouldn't know that they were to all, regular sabers. She had been working hard to hold them and now could. She noted that a strange lady hugged matsu and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. She of course had ran up and began to inspect the strange droid. " Mom this is different than most droids we see at the temple, do you see this here?" She said as she poked his hard metal leg. After alla Reiko never did sit stlll well.
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Matsu Ike"]

HK-36

@[member="Reiko Ike"] @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike
HK looked down at Reiko as she poked his leg, telling her mom he was strange
"It is true, I am a being not from this age, I was created, in fires and embers of a forge on Telos, long before you or your mother were born, when the Republic was still a young and rough concept. I fought alongside Mandalore the Ultimate in Mandalorian Wars, I was his aide and adviser, after the war I have joined the Jedi and became one of their teachers."
He would pat his training lightsaber again
"I have taught them how to use their lightsaber, shaping many Jedi into skilled duelists. When another war came, I became their guardian, protecting temples and younglings from Sith raids, I have even received the honor of slaying the Sith Emperor while protecting a temple on Alzoc 3. In the end, the Jedi exiled me, dark side has tainted one of the council members, he has fallen into hubris and pride."
HK folded his arms behind his back
"He believed that a droid should never be equal to on organic, and when he realized that I was doing my job as good as any Jedi would, even better in some cases, he tried to have me, and my brethren deactivated. We escaped, and I have not been with the Order ever since, although I do give my aid from time to time, I still hunt and battle Sith. During this era, I have joined the Protectorate, they have given me shelter, and for my valor in battle, they have even granted a planet for me to govern as my own."

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
This was simply..typical. Typical Aika, that is. She had boarded Matssu's vessel after having been requested to accompany her. It didn't bother her much, as by this point, she had started getting used to spending less time in temple and seeing more of the galaxy. The problem wasn't that she had boarded, but rather that she had forgotten to let her master know that she was indeed coming along. Instead, Aika had found an out of the way corner, taking seat on the floor and leaning back against it as she fell asleep. That meant one thing; she was about to be late.

Her eyes opened slowly and a yawn escaped her lips bit but a few moments after the ship had landed. It took her but a few seconds to rise to her feet, hands rubbing at her own eyes. Things on the vessel seemed remarkably still, as did the ship itself. What's more, she seemed to be surrounded by complete silence, which was only more strange as there were others on the ship. That meant only one thing, no one was on the ship. The vessel had to have landed, and its crew de-boarded. A heavy gasp left her mouth as she realized this and moved swiftly toward the loading ramp. As she reached it, her feet slowed. Her quick movement became a slow pace as she moved down the ramp. She was beginning to hear a few voices, so someone was around. Her head panned about, looking for her master. At worst, Aika would simply have to spend her first trip to Corellia in their ship.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Matsu looked at Alli and her daughters as she started to move. Aika coming with them was quite a wonderful thing as the girl also helped with their look of a family outing. A mother, two daughters and her padawan, there was nothing threatening about that and she spoke looking at the artifact as it explained its origins. It history was one of... interest no more then that it was one of intrigue and she could prob him with questions all day. She had only met a shard once and it wasn't much... The being was inactive which didn't make for much conversation. Her eyes drifted all around but settled to speak on the different ones. "Reiko, Orihime we can ask our guest all the questions at dinner. Miss Wren thank you for coming and I would have loved too but this is as much a diplomatic venture as anything else. The exarch needs to see we are only here to be peaceful."

Then her eyes went to Aika and she offered her student a look over. She still hadn't built a saber but that was a good thing as the girl had been a little late but no matter. "Your history Overseer HK-36 is quite a story, I could spend all day enraptured by it but please let us meet the Exarch, there is much to discuss and I am afraid my message may have been lacking. Lead the way. "Slowly the jedi master allowed her geta to move while she signaled the three behind her to follow and would follow HK to meet Ayden. Her hand stopped near Alli to pat her shoulder as she spoke. "Alli Wren these are my daughters Reiko and Orihime as well as my very talented student Aika. Girls this is a good friend Miss Alli Wren. Treat her nicely."

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @[member="Matsu Ike"] @Aika Kawakami @Alli Wren @Ayden Cater

Orihime looked at the droid... artifact thing and as it spoke. He also had a saber like hers and she stood near her sister with a smile. Oh this was so cool to see and hear that she looked to their mothers student. Aika was funny... She had fallen asleep on the ship when there was so much exciting things happening. How could she sleep it was a truly strange moment and all she wanted to do was touch the HK but took her sisters hand to make sure she didn't. It would not be right and then she also took in the sight of Miss Wren who welcomed their mother.... Oh she was pretty and had such cool red hair, but that excitement was short lived as their mother started to walk to have dinner.

HK-36

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @[member="Aika Kawakami"]
"Please, I need to remind you."
HK said, turning to the group before leading them on
"The presence of miss Wren is unexpected and she is not considered a representative of Jedi Order with whom the negotiations, and dinner, are organized for. Exarch Cater has the right to deny her entrance, I am still waiting for reply from him in order to confirm his decision."
With that he began to slowly leading them down the causeway that led away from the landing pad
"As for my stories, you are more than welcome to visit me on Abregado-Rae, Master Ike, I am in charge of governing the planet, as I mentioned, we were planning on planting new gardens soon."

@[member="HK-36"]
@[member="Matsu Ike"] @[member="Orihime Ike"] @[member="Reiko Ike"] @[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Ayden strode through the halls of the Protectorate's headquarters in a formal suit, absent his usual hat and cigar. Formalities called for such dress, and even if he found it uncomfortable, Ayden knew well enough to stand on tradition and formality with the Jedi. He tugged at the neck of the suit and swallowed uncomfortably before his wrist com beeped. The familiar synthesized voice of HK-36 came through, announcing the arrival of an unexpected guest. Some bureaucrats took such surprises with deep offense, but Ayden gave a small smirk. "Let her through, HK. The more the merrier." Though his voice carried enthusiasm and mirth, Ayden curiously wondered what Miss Wren was doing on the planet. Last time he recalled her being on Corellia, a wedding got crashed.

By the time the Jedi envoy plus Miss Wren arrived with HK, the conference room had been transformed into formal dinning hall. Though not as extravagant as some places on Coruscant, the room was tastefully decorated with a number of simple but stunning art pieces and artifacts. A few details stood out, striking a Jedi-like chord with the atmosphere in their color and display. The Exarch had clearly spared no expense in not only creating a formal dinner for the Jedi, but had even gone so far as to add small touches that emulated the Jedi Temple. Standing at the head of the table, Ayden smiled and gave a formal bow to his guests. "Master Ike. I'm glad you and your padawans could join us, and you as well Miss Wren."

Gesturing to the table, he took his seat and poured for himself a glass of spiced wine. "This time of year, I like to take joy in the simple things in life. Good food, good health, and a good life." He radiated nothing but the most honest sincerity in his words and emotions, if the Jedi were so keen as to want to attempt and see if he was being disingenuous. "I must admit, Master Ike, I was surprised when I got the call that the Jedi were wanting to send some of their own here. I'm not exactly the Republic's most favorite person in the galaxy right, from the way I hear it. So either the animosity between our two states has been smoke and mirrors, or you must be searching for something truly important to the Order. So which is it?"

The dining room was wonderful and Matsu took it all in with amazement letting her lips form a little "O" of surprise. The sheer size of what the exarch had only settled in. The order was her home but she could admit it... Being a monk wasn't always fun. They were never going to have illustrious parties or huge homes. Ship bunks or chambers for masters were at times mroe then good enough and her face came around to stare at Ayden. Slowly her eyes searched him but it was less for deception and more because she had never met the man who entered the senate building then with his words made a man kill himself.

"Well Mister Cater, the tension is not of the order, we protect the Republic but we do not involve ourselves in the politics of it. Or at least we didn't use too, the recent developments are very divided. As is the opinion on you. On the one hand the Republic calls you a war criminal... Someone who murdered hundreds... while at the same time praising one of its own for ten times more deaths in the same battle. He has received promotion and command over others, you have been given a "hand him over" demand from the Republics leaders. So the real question is what is the true. Did you kill men to warmonger? Or did you kill them because the device that effected everyone had done its job. That being to make all act foolish."

The jedi master stood there and looked around to Alli and the others. "Now I think if you wanted to be a criminal you would not have remained here the closest to Republic space and the Protectorate would have done something. Your men trust you, I have seen nothing here to indicate hostility directed at us and It was your people who have been helping the Republic and jedi. Treaty or no, payment or no we have gotten aid. So when I stand before you now I can honestly say. You did what was needed at the time and with all the information available." She didn't judge, she had done the same once or twice and now it was time to.

"Reiko... Orihime, please show Miss Wren to a seat, Aika enjoy yourself and relax. We are here to enjoy ourselves and see what we can find." Her head came back around. "After Elrood the order got a message, something from our past and it has only made us ask more question since then."

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Aika Kawakami @Alli Wren @Ayden Cater

HK-36

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @[member="Ayden Cater"]
CORELLIA- BEFORE THE PARTY
HK nodded as he received the answer from Exarch Cater, looking back to the group as he motioned to the shuttle that was to take them.
"Exarch Cater agrees for Miss Wren to join us, shall we continue onward?"
Since they all ended up in the party, they most likely agreed to the question, so

CORELLIA- PARTY
As the group entered, HK bowed to Ayden, speaking in greeting
"Exarch Cater."
And with that, the Exarch began speaking to the Jedi Master, HK took a seat by the table, somewhere emptier as he was not that big on eating

When Master Ike asked her daughters to show miss Wren to a seat, HK motioned for the prepared seats nearby him.

Aika Kawakami

Simply stay quiet, and go unnoticed. She could do this. Her mind was relativity calm, and she actually couldn't hear any voices. At least for now. Aika figured she could make herself useful by keeping Reiko and Orihime out of the way, as they were a bit young. Which only made so much sense to her as both may be more useful than she herself was. Nonetheless, she took a seat at the far end of the table, attempting to give space to those who were essential to this meeting. She'd give the girls a chance to guide Ms. Wren to her seat before signaling for the two to come and sit with her.

This could work. Just stay calm, remain quiet, and no matter what, don't react to anything you hear. I can do this...I hope.

@[member="Orihime Ike"]/@[member="Reiko Ike"]/@[member="Matsu Ike"]/@[member="Alli Wren"]/@[member="Ayden Cater"]/@[member="HK-36"]

@[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="HK-36"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], @[member="Reiko Ike"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Given the delicacy of the situation who better to attend this formal dinner than Siobhan Kerrigan? Colonel, commander in most of the battles Omega Pyre had fought, slaughterer of Bando Gora. She had largely recovered from the injuries she had suffered at Metalorn. The battle where had fought alongside Republic forces against Sith in what seemed the start of their grand Crusade. Despite the fact that the Protectorate had broken off relations after Polis Massa and her own personal feelings regarding the incident. Given that she was living on top, it was not like she had needed the money.

Perhaps her strong hatred of Sith had not been the best motivation, but she had fought nonetheless and faced the Sith Master Velok. By the time she had been recovering the war had been over and to her the treaty appeared a betrayal and now the Protectorate and the Republic appeared on a collision course since these days. Suffice to say she would not be aiding the Republic any time soon or bending over backwards to their idea of 'peace and understanding'. She had been kept busy in Omega Industries and with whipping Omega Pyre into shape, for she expected war and she was no longer ruling out the Republic as an enemy. It made her feel rather bitter and cynical.

So it was with a certain degree of surprise and suspicion that she heard about Jedi landing on Corellia. Various scenarios ran through her mind, but nonetheless she found her way to the dining hall where Exarch Cater and their Jedi guests along with HK were seated at the table. She noted Ali Wren being there as well, but made no comment. That wedding disaster had been ages ago and frankly seemed more like a comedy to her, so it was nothing to get worked up about.

"Exarch, Master Jedi, Miss Wren. Sorry for being late. I hope there's still a space free. So I hear there's an...excavation you want to conduct. Unexpected to have guests from the Republic at this time," she gave Cater and Matsu curt nods, her tone was polite though her expression was guarded, as she walked into the hall, joining HK at the table. For this occasion she wore a blue dress uniform, much as she disliked formal wear. The limp from Metalorn was gone, though the vicious scars remained etched in her features.

Flesh and bionic eye scanned the room as she beheld the guests. She had heard about Matsu. Bits and pieces at least from the battle of Metalorn. A battle the Galaxy apparently wanted to forget in the name of the new world order.

HK-36

@Reiko Ike @Alli Wren @Orihime Ike @Matsu Ike @Aika Kawakami @Ayden Cater @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
CORELLIA- PARTY

HK looked to Aika, the older of padawans who was sitting down with them
"Tell, me young miss, how old are you?"
He took out secretly a piece of filmsy sheet underneath the tablecloth, scribbling something down on it
"As I have said, I trained many Padawans your age back when I was with the Jedi Order. They called me Master Jan Itor."
He quipped, stealthily passing the filmsy into Kerrigan's lap, on it she would find a crude sketching of Delila naked with a note "I saw Delila strip in swamps of Dagobah"

Aika Kawakami

Aika glanced towards the droid, a confused look coming over her face as she pondered what it said. How could a droid possibly train anyone to be a Jedi? It wasn't possible for a droid to use the force, at least to her knowledge, so it had to be impossible for it to teach another. "Uh, I'm 17. And how can you train a padawan? Your...a droid. Aren't you?"

Yeah....this meeting was gonna get weird.

@[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom