Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Message incoming>>>>>>>

Dear, [member="The Slave"]
Greetings from Mirdirmorut , I would like to purchase some of your wares today specifically
I would like 2x squadrons of Exodus Class Strategic Bomber
I would like 2x squadrons of GS-77 "Tsrotzhu" Class Multipurpose Gunship
I would like 3x squadrons of Taera Class Swarm Drone
I would also like 4x of SD-584 "Leviathan" Class Star Destroyer with their standard load outs

Credit details attached to message along with personal signature of Rex Taff CEO of Mirdirm

>>>>>>>Message closed

Hello again. This time I have need of a few ND-012 "Ri Qorit" Disablers (my last one was stolen by a Jedi) as well as a JC-747 "Nox" Class Raider Corvette (incl. a squadron of Taera Class Swarm Droids.).

I would like the crew to be armed and armoured by the full selection of Jaeger weapons and armour currently available, including all available types of conventional ammunition and Salt rounds. I would also like to (discreetly) purchase a small stockpile of Chrysalis and a handful of Sraroshas. Finally, I would like to arm a small number of my goons cherished employees with Ri Qorits as well.

Order.

- (10) Chrysalis, The Illicit Combat Enhancement
- (1) SG-1113 "The Aegis" Class Shield Generator
- (2) MV-18 "Force" Class Vambraces
- (1) Osseus Class ExoSkeleton
- (2) HG-54 "The Vora" Class Verpine Hand Cannon
- (1) Inferos Class Disruptor Rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom