Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Two "The Vora" Class Verpine Shatter Pistols
Two "Vishnu" Military Shields

Do any of your weapons come with the potential to modulate the size of their trigger and grip?

[member="The Slave"]

[member="Vaukhus"]

Custom handles and mechanisms are certainly an option, as the weapon itself was made for any species in the galaxy. Proper sizings will be sent shortly.

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Of course. Feel free to send a holomail to this address, and Cybele will be with you shortly. (PM me on Discord and we can work out the details.)

Under that pretense I would like to order an Inferos Class Disruptor Rifle and a pair of Force class Vambraces sized for a much larger humanoid.

Credits will be paid in full as I find your work exceptional.

[member="The Slave"]

[member="The Slave"]

The United Siskeen Coalition would like to order the SD-584 "Leviathan" Class Star Destroyer x2 upon approval of said ship.
The cost will come out of the coffers, which as Viceroy I am authorised to use, of Siskeen.

I would like to purchase five HG-54 "Vora" Class Verpine Hand Cannons, two VG-113 "Tidefall" Class Vibroblades, and a ND-012 "Ri Qorit" Disablers.

Now on to the larger part of the order: I would like to purchase sixteen Tsrotzhu-class Gunships along with weapons (Primarily "Jackal" ACRs and Vora Hand Cannons), armour (1:4 Jaeger to Corporis ratio), and "Vishnu" shields for a fifteen person assault team on each, as well as a "Vora" for each of the five other crewmembers. Efficiency, not legality, is the focus; in other words, some "Salt" ammunition and a couple Infernos-class rifles for each ship is a must. Finally, I would like my purchase to include a standard array of ammunition types for the Voras and microgrenades for the Jackal ACRs.

The purchase will be paid for in full through a Muunilinst-based shell company associated with Vandiir Consolidated Holdings.

[member="The Slave"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom