Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Ziost OOC Discussion (Ally Signups too!)

First things first; this is an OOC discussion so be cooperative, use it to communicate, have lots of fun but don't derail from the topic.

Terms
  • One character per objective.
  • 48-hour grace period before moving on.
  • Duels are 1v1 unless otherwise agreed upon.
  • NPC are to be used as fluff and not for PvP. (Personal Pets/Familiars are excluded)
Time Frame
  • Invasion begins on August 3rd (GMT -6)
  • Invasion ends last hours of August 21st (GMT -6)
Objectives

Objective A.) Assault on the Sith Citadel (PvP)

Primeval forces will be assaulting the Sith Citadel and the Silver Jedi Order will defend it. This is a PvP objective, however, so duel victories are what counts towards the invasion. Everything else is fluff for making a story out of your duels.

Objective B.) Skirmish in the Orbital Defense Command Center (PvP)

Primeval forces will infiltrate the Command Center and engage in combat with Silver Jedi defenders. Again, this is a PvP objective; duels are what counts towards victory.

Victory Conditions

Whichever faction scores the most PvP wins is declared the victor of Ziost. Writers on both sides must communicate with their opponent(s) and alert their Faction Leaders of their duel's conclusion. All unfinished duels by the invasion's end will be concluded via discussion between FLs from both factions if writers cannot agree on a likely outcome.

Primeval Allies
  1. [member=Nyx]
  2. [member=Sage Bane]
  3. [member=Darth Pyrrhus]
  4. [member=Adekos]
  5. [member=Vengeance]
  6. [member=Khallesh]
  7. [member=Kana Truden]
  8. [member=Darth Kentarch]
  9. [member=Darth Atrophia]
  10. [member=Reverance]
Silver Jedi Allies
  1. [member=Aedan Miles]
  2. [member=Romeo Sin]
  3. [member=Arrbi Betna]
  4. [member=Noah Corek]
  5. [member=Corvus Raaf]
  6. [member=Kian Karr]
  7. [member=Davin Skirata]
  8. [member=Damian Starchaser]
  9. [member=Taeli Raaf]
  10. [member=Vilaz Munin]
Ally requests must be made in this thread. You are not an ally until a Faction Leader from the faction you've chosen to support approves it. Please consult the official rules on Aiding a Major Faction in an invasion before signing up as an ally.

If you have any questions about the invasion please direct them in here and we'll answer them to the best of our ability.

Sign me up as an ally for the SJO.

Granted, I might not need to take up an ally slot depending on how quickly the SJO/LS merge completes... or, rather... this is up to SJO's administrators. :)

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - hope you're ready to break a sweat! :D

I, for myself and on behalf of [member="Jared Ovmar"], am calling out [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"] for objective B.

You are free to accept or decline.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Since LS will merge with SJO before this begins, I'm guessing Levantine members don't need to apply as allies?

Regardless, I myself will be in this fight. Looking for an opponent to match up with. I post once a day, sometimes twice on weekends.

Apply now to battle me! :p

Also, I'll be at Objective B.

Alright then.

So...you karking monster worshipping loons....

Come-At-Me-Bro-small-animals-33003255-390-299.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom