Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Ziost OOC Discussion (Ally Signups too!)

[member="Braith"]

tumblr_ltfrhlZeZr1qbircao3_250.gif

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Crushing on Sith? Crushing on Sith! We need to chat. SoonTM

tumblr_lzc6pjwz231r7spu1.gif

:p

Alright, folks; after tallying up the duels it has been decided by both factions that The Primeval has won the Invasion of Ziost.

I'd like to just say that this has been a pleasant invasion overall and that both sides have done an exceptional job at cooperating, communicating, and putting the enjoyment of their fellow writers above the outcomes.
So congratulations to everyone who participated, well done!

[member="Vengeance"]

I suggest delaying that if you haven't asked an RPJ yet or letting them know that there's no need. :)

Thanks for being an ally.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Alright, folks; after tallying up the duels it has been decided by both factions that The Primeval has won the Invasion of Ziost.

I'd like to just say that this has been a pleasant invasion overall and that both sides have done an exceptional job at cooperating, communicating, and putting the enjoyment of their fellow writers above the outcomes.
So congratulations to everyone who participated, well done!

[member="Vengeance"]

I suggest delaying that if you haven't asked an RPJ yet or letting them know that there's no need. :)

Thanks for being an ally.
Don't or should I say didn't know which RPJ was overseeing the invasion so i hadn't talked to any of them. While I am glad I could help the Primeval in this invasion I would still greatly love to have my particular duel graded and the out come declared.

So if you have a suggestion on which one may be available to do so I would greatly appreciate it. ;)

[member="Vengeance"]

I appreciate your interest but if I may say so, that's not a responsibility of a Roleplay Judge. Their job is to mediate, offer suggestions, and only make decisions when there's no other option available.

If you'd like to confirm the results of your duel, why not just ask people whose opinions you trust who they feel won the duel? That's my suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom