Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

Comrades. Let's not doubt the People's Dark Lord's sincerity. The True Sith Agenda is clearly to bring everyone the benefits of universal healthcare and take care of every citizen from craddle to grave. In other news, revisionist history has revealed that the two death stars were job creation schemes to stimulate the economy and provide work for unemployed.

Sarge Potteiger said:
The Sith invented Furby...
FURBY? DID YOU SAY FURBY?
THOSE THINGS ARE DEMONS
DEMONS I TELL YOU, DEMONS
EVERY LAST ONE IS POSSESSED BY SATAN HIMSELF, IF NOT A FORCE EVEN MORE TERRIFYING
*is dragged away*
DEMONS I TELL YOU, DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="sabrina"] in what way does the sith code say genocide is a bad thing?

it's pretty much saying the opposite of the jedi code, and saying how badass it is being sith.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
Now that we've all agreed that all Sith are inherently evil and can have no complex motivations to make them interesting other than seeking personal power, I assume that my entry is approved and I am free to annihilate all those with the safety on in order to pillage enough money to buy One Sith a new fleet, yes?

Darth Janus said:
How many more people do the Zambranos have to flay before people stop disputing which end of the alignment scale the Sith fall on?

Our colors are red and black, people.

RED AND BLACK.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

UH HUH

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

ERRYTHANG WE DO

WE DO IT BIIIIIIG

sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh right, the fleet thing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sabrina

Popo said:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

This basically states that the sith only seek power through the Force. The poor and downtrodden are, by this code, merely a tool to gain this. It's like taking the safety off a gun. By doing so, you gain power. With that power, you can end or save lives and determine the fate of others. The Jedi have it, but keep the safety on it, only taking it off to deal with the issues that only a weapon can. The Sith removed the safety entirely and use it to dominate those they deem weaker than themselves or to remove those they believe would challenge that power.
Peace is a lie, this is true. Any one who is married will know this to be true. It does not say war.
Passion well this what gives you motivation, to do stuff. This is not necessarily going off to kill stuff.
By doing some thing you get stronger at it, if does not kill or maim you
By being stronger at that, you have passion for. You gain influence over people in that field of expertise.
That gives you a voice when dealing with that subject that others will listen too.
Also give you experience, to gain victories in that field of expertise.
Then your free.
i.e.
A house with no heating or hot water in winter, is not a peaceful house.
I like fixing boilers (especially when the owner realize it woman who fixed it)
Because I like doing it, I go out of my way to do boiler course (use to know most of them know, like the back of my hand) This made me stronger at fixing boilers
I know have power, to fix boilers
This gives me victories over broken boilers.
Because I good at fixing boilers, one day I will be free to retire. As people pay quite a lot for good repair engineer (at no point did I kill anyone)

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
Comrades. Let's not doubt the People's Dark Lord's sincerity. The True Sith Agenda is clearly to bring everyone the benefits of universal healthcare and take care of every citizen from craddle to grave. In other news, revisionist history has revealed that the two death stars were job creation schemes to stimulate the economy and provide work for unemployed.
Joseph stalin, I admit he was evil though. Thus not good choice, to prove sith are not necessarily evil.

Zaren Bouqi said:
[member="sabrina"] in what way does the sith code say genocide is a bad thing?

it's pretty much saying the opposite of the jedi code, and saying how badass it is being sith.
Their is only passion, says genocide is bad. As if I kill off a shed load people your going to hate me. That is a bad thing for me, so I want avoid this as ultimately that will lead to my down fall. Like all other sith empires before me who did this, and did not listen to the code

Darth Janus said:
How many more people do the Zambranos have to flay before people stop disputing which end of the alignment scale the Sith fall on?

Our colors are red and black, people.

RED AND BLACK.
We all so like yellow, which are the colours bees have, are bees evil?

J3C0

J
Sith are inherently evil, the Darkside of the force ensures that. Even those Sith that use the darkside intending to do good are inherently going to end up doing bad because of what the Darkside of the Force does to a person. The Darkside corrupts, twists, and changes you to make you...well bad. Thats canon in literally every aspect of Star Wars.

That being said however, there's no reason Sith can't do good. Krayt for example was actually pretty great to most worlds he conquered when he took over the Empire, on a day to day function, life did not change at all on Coruscant, or Anaxes, or many of the worlds in the New Empire. The One Sith intention was to create a stable peace in the galaxy and thus didn't actually go around suppressing and murdering people at random, which is our intention as well. Of course i say MOST, because when a world resisted him and defied him multiple times he completely destroyed it and enslaved its people, but you get the picture.

sabrina

Zaren Bouqi said:
[member="sabrina"]

That is not at all what the Sith Code is saying.
okay where does it say genocide is okay
and in sw history name sith who committed genocide, do not include fallen jedi as they not true sith they are just emotional junkies

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="sabrina"]

It mentions nothing of Genocide within the Code. I have no idea how you're even getting to that, but if you want the Sith.

There have only be like a handful of Sith who have committed 'Speciecide' because the Sith want to control the galaxy, and they conquer planets to do that, right?

Emperor Vitiate committed genocide, the first to come to mind, but that hardly matters because the Code still says nothing of genocide.

sabrina

yes he did, but the jedi have also committed genocide. At the end of great hyperspace war, and another time but can`t remember of top my head will look it up [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom