Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="sabrina"]

We're on the subject of the Sith, not Jedi. Sith can do as they please, they can commit genocide and people will think nothing of it...Because they are Sith.

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"] They glassed the shiznit out of the Graug homeworld, the Jedi.

Jedi 1: "Hey should we be doing this? This seems kind of wrong."

Jedi 2: "Nah they are gears of war rip offs ain't nobody got time for dat"

Jedi 1: *pushes the genocide button*

sabrina

so cannon wise jedi three genocides hmm sith 1 (fallen jedi shed loads)
[member="Rexus Drath"]
[member="Zaren Bouqi"] If you are going to call sith evil, as we committed genocide. Then jedi have doe it as well and more often, Which makes them more evil

To: [member="sabrina"], [member="Darth Shara"], Or anyone with Lord of the Sith, Dark Lord, Dark Lady, Darth, Dark One, Dark Something.
Look.

Sith are bad. No way around it.

Emperor Palpatine? Mass Genocide all the time. Enslaved and slaughtered billions.

Naga Sadow, enslaved an entire race and used them as warriors to kill mercilessly across the stars. Even caused an unstable star to explode which god knows how many lives that cost right there.

Point is, You're a bad guy.

Period.

Please recite the following saying after the Sith Code and you shall be fine. :lol:

00ee14f7c348aaeca879ac7c32b8e953.jpg

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="sabrina"]

Jedi committing genocide upon Sith doesn't count when they're two different religious bodies that have different species within them, and they're at war.

Not to mention you have to be the same species.

Also, we weren't talking about how Jedi are evil, it's been Sith.

Sith are evil.
Not even a question.

Rexus Drath

Well by the actions of the Jedi they are no more good than the sith. The Jedi are supposed to be peace keepers and guardians of light and justice. But I think in our perversion of the Star Wars universe we completely lost track of that. Would the Jedi in the actual republic glass a world filled with women and children and just be cool with it no, no they would not. But would some dude who just got off a long shift at his crap job and came home who played a Jedi in a leadership role would? Yes, most of the time they would. And that's ok because we are all human. But I think that we as writers need to take into account that even though this is fiction and role play we should honor the source material and play our characters the way they should be played. Sith are bad, Jedi are good. That's how it was written and really there is no way around that. So yeah [member="sabrina"] in my opinion you shouldn't be a sith, you are too light sided for their agenda. You would do good as a more grey force user

sabrina

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] okay lets say that does not count (though that does make jedi religious fanatics), what about the genocide committed against the mandalorians.
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] Name one the emperor did, though alderaan was done by vader (though sidious could have order it)
The republic used slaves for war, clone troopers with no free will though they where too stupid to see the trap. Here in your time of need, have this really good army that you did not order. Made from the dna of the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, who fighting for the other side (dumb jedi deserved to die)
[member="Rexus Drath"] I have always played sith, and like playing a lighter sided sith
[member="Cameron Centurion"] I would but have to hit myself every time I looked in a mirror

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"] that's the thing we've been trying to tell you though over the course of the last few pages. Lighter sided sith can't canonly happen due to the dark side and it's corruption. Canonly Sabrina would be highly looked down by the sith and possibly even killed for showing this weakness. But since people need people for factions they don't usually call people out on things like this since the world we write in is a sick perversion of the original. I mean Rexus raps, that's bad on its own accord

[member="sabrina"]

The reason why the clones didn't see it was because they were engineered to fight for the republic no matter what. The Kaminoans picked out traits from Fett's DNA which were: loyalty, aggressiveness, obedience, and independence.

sabrina

[member="Rexus Drath"] theirs been few who risen through the ranks, one dark temple who can`t remember the name of, Darth Imperious and the has been others, who where hunted admittedly. Though I am not complete light side, it is where I like to play.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] yes that why he was chosen, but you got to admit jedi should have seen it coming. They are searching for dark lord, and they are given a very convenient army

J3C0

J
Guys, enough. If you want to discuss this further post another thread. This thread is for the -invasion- not philosophicals.

[member="sabrina"]

The army was created because of Sifo-Dyas. After Naboo was invaded he went to Kamino and ordered a clone army for the Republic. But Dooku who fell to the dark side killed him and took control of the project. This is why the clones turned on the Jedi because after Dooku took control he placed the contingency orders inside the clone's brains.

sabrina

Aaralyn Rekali quick question on your post have you got in close already, or getting in close. So I know what to do after [member="Ayden Cater"] posted

Canal Tal'Verda my last comment on this, one simple mind trick would learned what was happening. Dartyh vadrer found out their was standing order to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom