Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

20100802_014044418_20100802_013321871_DSC00096.JPG

The Unity in port for resupplying - circa 80ABY

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"] I'm sorry Sabrina but this is an intervention. *sits everybody down* the sith they are evil. I mean you literally have the boards most evil character working for the one sith. I mean he's literally been voted the most evil last time I checked

Rexus Drath

[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] I was talking about [member="Darth Vornskr"] but now that just puts the nails on the evil coffin if this dudes rolling with them *shivers in fear* the feels

sabrina

yes some are evil some are not
If you take the sith code and apply it properly, it tells you genocide is a bad thing
[member="Rexus Drath"]

All Sith are Evil.

There is literally no reason a Sith should not be evil. The Dark Side corrupts without fail. Sith only want power for themselves. They'll work together for awhile but eventually devolve to infighting.

They could care less about the poor, because to a Sith, they should be fighting and clawing to take more power for themselves rather than remain poor. If you can't be arsed to take what you want, that's your problem.

What you're doing is Jedi stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sith tried to kill you for that.

sabrina

yes
It stops the know conquered people hating us
that means they are denied the emotional strength to rebel against us properly
which means they won`t gain power over us
and means they shall not be victorious against us
and they shall not be set free
see sith code demands we are nice to them
also in doing so the rest public troops won`t fight to death, as their is a viable alternative of living under our rule
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

This basically states that the sith only seek power through the Force. The poor and downtrodden are, by this code, merely a tool to gain this. It's like taking the safety off a gun. By doing so, you gain power. With that power, you can end or save lives and determine the fate of others. The Jedi have it, but keep the safety on it, only taking it off to deal with the issues that only a weapon can. The Sith removed the safety entirely and use it to dominate those they deem weaker than themselves or to remove those they believe would challenge that power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom