Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion cancelled, please Archive

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

DUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tenor.gif

We are Heretics because we aren't in The Sith Empire...so what does that make all the Confederate Sith you are gonna be fighting beside? Or do those terms get swept under the rug when necessary? ;)

[member="Kor Vexen"]

Heresy is a term used for those whose opinions and beliefs differ from a larger collective, and your attempts to lay claim to a name as a reconstituted Sith Empire is nothing short of mocking. At least the is tolerable in that regard and why wouldn't I enjoy the chance to involve myself in a situation like Csilla or Copera against your people? It is poor foresight to make enemies of those larger and with more power than your own whilst not stomping one that has less.

Don't bite back at the hand that holds the stick when you are a pup. - But I digress; If I am made an ally of the CIS for this invasion, prove your worth in battle.

[member="Darth Animus"]

[member="Kor Vexen"]

It has been too long since I have fought alongside one of my cousins. From one Lord to another, may your battle be fruitful and your victims plentiful.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Your hairline is a joke. (Lub u BBY)

From a certain perspective it is the way of the Sith to grasp for that which is out of reach. To strive for what is beyond our limitations, and in the process better ourselves. Perhaps we are not the threat we believe ourselves to be, but neither are we chaff that you claim. We have survived your efforts once, and we shall do so again. And while you are true, the Confederate Sith are also staking a claim to something a larger collective posses. Such as it is, they too fall under your cloak of Heresy, just in a different way.

But I digress.

The words of the weak and overconfident always look nice on paper, but it is the actions of the strong and true that shall write the history of what is to come, friend, so let us see who is who. Should you become my enemy, it will be my pleasure to seek you out on the field. We can discuss proper rhetoric and literature then.

[member="Kor Vexen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom