Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

My Character is: Ashby "Steinbeck" Malcome
A little about my Character: "I'm a good kitty who likes a fight every now and then."
Why I decided to join the Fel Empire: "Seemed interesting." (I brought someone to this faction)
A little about Myself: I'm Ryan, the resident Skype name changer and the Nope Dragon of an AIM chat group, I've been RPing since I was a young teenager, and I'm 21 now. I started out on fanfiction.net in a Naruto RP forum there, funny enough after discovering the aforementioned site through a Soul Calibur site. I made this character a WHILE ago based on my first cat and my love for space pirates. And finally, I've been here since May of 2013 and since then, I was kind of a nuisance to the staff when I started.

Marselia Urstalis

M
My Character is:
Marselia Urstalis
A little about my Character:
As the second child in line in the Morellian noble house of Urstalis, Marselia 'Lia' Urstalis has always felt the need to work harder to prove herself as better, when her sister, by virtue of her place in the blood lineage, hardly had to try. Lia discovered piloting at a young age when her father would indulge most of her whims, and continued to expand that knowledge as she grew. Scant months after his death, she used that knowledge to make her own way off-world, and away from the dull life of living in her sister's shadow.
Why I decided to join the Fel Empire:
Someone's got to even out the woman:man ratio around here, and up the hotness! ;)
A little about Myself:
I'm Kaman, an accounting student, parent of one wild child, and partner to a member of the Canadian Navy. I roleplay way more than I realistically have the time for, but I can't imagine my life without it!

@[member="Jared Starchaser"] should make sure he isn't staring at @[member="Marselia Urstalis"] when flying unless he wants to crash

Marselia Urstalis

M
@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] It's cute that you consider me potentially so distracting that I could send a man to his death just from looking at me, while I'm in the cockpit in an unflattering flightsuit and helmet...

Marselia Urstalis

M
@[member="Davin"] Cursèd limitations... but you know what they say? A picture is worth a thousand words. So, maybe you give me some words and all's fair. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom