Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

My Character is: Amilja Masmor

A little about my Character: She is a girl who lives/lived on Naboo with her little sister after their parents were killed by the Empire (Sith). However, nothing comes out perfect in that kind of situation, her sister ended up blaming Amilja for their parents death and the younger sister ran off. Sadly, the little one turned to dark forces to release her anger. Amilja also left to somehow get stronger so that she could save her younger sister. Amilja is an unawakened force user who has yet to even realise she has such power.

Why I decided to join the Fel Empire: I felt the ideals of the Fel Empire connected with Amilja and could possibly help her on her quest to rescue her sister.

A little about Myself: Well, first I must say that I am an artist as well as a writer. I am possibly one the most strangest as well most inncocent minded person you will meet. I am very easy to get along with unless you push my buttons...then you'll wish you'd never met me. I guess that's it...maybe....I think.

Mark Zerozan

Resistance Fighter
Hello [member="Ronin Fel"]

My name: Mark Zerozan

A little bit about me: I'm force sensitive, and I am a really kind and caring person.

Why I wanted to join: It's simple. I just wanted to join an organization whose beliefs coincide with mine

Something you should know about me: My goal is to help the galaxy become a better place.

I thank you very much for your time.

[member="Mark Zerozan"] [member="Amilja Masmor"] holy hell people still post here I am amazed anyways sad to say this place is mostly a graceyard. the Fels went with the empire who joined the republic ar Carida

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom