Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Character's Name:
"Marric Aurelius! Ensign of the Fel Imperium's Naval Legion, sir!"
A bit about your character:
"Sir, with respect, isn't all of this in my service record? Besides, compared to some of the more illustrious dramatis personae here, I'm hardly notable."
Why did you join the Fel Imperium?
Well due to the fact he grew up on the Imperium's capital planet, it wasn't as if he had much choi-
"Sir, I joined the Naval Legions to serve my nation and the Imperator, in the tradition of my forefathers!"
The Ensign slackens momentarily as he chuckled, "Well, off the record, I'm also hoping for a long career and, eventually, my own command, but I best not got ahead of myself .... sir."
A bit about myself (the RPer):
Well, not much to say about myself. I'm currently finalising university study, so my schedule may be erratic from time to time. RPing has been a bit of a hobby of mine for the past couple of years and I came here on recommendation from a fellow RPer who I knew.

@[member="Marric Aurelius"] Welcome to the Imperium! May your life be fruitful and full of wimimz (or minz depending on your preferrence).

Lysander Sullivan

L
''ATTENTION!''
'Thank you soldier. At ease everyone. I am the new Executor of the Army, Lysander Sullivan. I have been part of this military for many years and I have seen many men join our cause and die for our cause. I expect the same from every single one of you. My rules are simple: Follow my rules, obey the Imperator and work as hard as you can. Glory to the Imperator, that is all.'

OOC:
About the name being Lysander in this text, I didn't know Buckley was a last name, but I have already requested it to be changed to Lysander. (Damn you Americans and your last names that sound like first names) I hope we'll all have fun together and that we'll all get along well.

Ashtara Starweaver said:
- Sprays the place with some fruity perfume to get rid of the man odor. -
25d.jpg

My Character is: Jar'varkh of Clan Baik'vair
A little about my Character: Jar'varkh is the strong, silent type. He was tortured and beaten by the Sith Empire and resents them with everything he has. He was rescued by the Corsair Brotherhood during his enslavement on Kessel but has recently left to wander the galaxy in search of a home. He's a top-notch assassin and commando and is extremely loyal to those he has a life-debt to.
Why I decided to join the Fel Empire: He found the Fel Imperium's ideals to suit his own, not being of the evil origins of the Sith Empire and decided to enlist in the Army.
A little about Myself: I'm one of Davin's characters.

Lysander Sullivan

L
@[member="Veino Garn "]Boy, you're talkin' to the Lord General here. Also known as the Executor of the Army.

Huh, tell me about it. Crammed aboard a capital ship with RSC troopers and who knows else reminds me of the old saw: 'like kolto in a-'
The Ensign falters in his remark upon noticing the Executor and snaps to attention.

My Character is: Sai Fel​
A little about my Character: I was created in 2006 for a board as the secret daughter of Jegged Fel and trained from there in as it evolved the prototype Imperial Knights.​
Why I decided to join the Fel Empire: Because Ronin is a badass and he could use more loyal members to kick the ass of the enemy.​
A little about Myself: I am Jaime, those of you who know me know that I will gladly bring in an alt for a faction to help out and Ronin is a good guy. Since my other Imperial knight is an exarch with Omega I brought Sai here to kick sith ass.​
I am though awaiting word on transfer, or I might just come in fresh faced and new have not decided​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom