Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Marselia Urstalis

M
@[member="Xander Carrick"] Go ahead and do it, anyway... if only for my own, personal amusement.

Marselia Urstalis

M
@[member="Xander Carrick"] Oh, you meant that kind of stupid? You're right, you are too young.

@[member="Marselia Urstalis"]
Here's my yogurt night, fan-girl favorite.
thrawn_s_yogurt_night_by_doubleleaf-d5vnsaj.png

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
I'm 16, too dude.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Davin"] OH GOD JEBBY. NO. NO. NO. *Stabs Jebby with a Lightsaber* EVIL MUSTN'T PREVAIL!

Try and keep your tongues in your mouths, whatever you're trying to do. Stop it now, you guys embarrass me. Especially you Vieno & Xander.
*Shakes head in disapproval* Tut tut tut tut tut. ;P
This does not apply to Davin. He and his yoghurt are safe, for now.

My Character is: Lucas Burke
A little about my Character: Well, I'm a Corellian who got thrown off the ship I was on, and was stuck on Dantooine before joining up. Still not the most embarassing, compromising, or hapless situation I've been in though.
Why I decided to join the Fel Empire: Can you think of anything that would be a better option than staying marooned on Dantooine? I know it's not the most inspiring or dramatic reason, but it's still a pretty good reason.
A little about Myself: Uh... I once stabbed myself on accident with a Vibroblade durring boot camp. That the kind of thing you mean?

Welcome to the Imperium @[member="Lucas Burke"]! If you have any questions regarding anything don't hesitate to let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom