Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kyle Deltora said:
What is the aim of this academy?
It's a loose IC, (and OOC,) network for Lightsiders and Jedi. Mostly to rub shoulders, train together, and communicate as a group. As a minor faction it creates opportunities for adventure and learning without the pressure of conflict.

Hope that helps. :)

Hello there, I am Dar'rak. I am a Jedi Knight, though a bit young to be sure I am by no means inexperianced. While i do have some ability in other aspects of the Force, I specialize in Lightsaber combat and augmenting my body to that regard. While I am a member of the Galactic Alliance an thus the "New Jedi Order". I still joined up here to see if my services could be useful to the betterment of all Jedi against the dark plots of the Sith.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Kian Karr"]

Welcome back!

FYI, you can now control your own rank titles, including Knight and Master tags, from your profile settings. No more need to mess around with title requests.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Oros"]

Think of this forum as 10% group, 90% group-agnostic resource. Any and all GA Jedi can click Join and reference or add to our stuff with no extra commitment.

No titles. No fancy ranks. No special desks or offices. Just sounding boards & drawing boards and think tanks and resources for all that, as far as the eye can see.

Oh. Hi. I guess I'll poke 'round here more.

Hi,

Belizarius is a young Jedi but is meant to be extremely resourceful and intelligent but a pretty below-average fighter. He spends his time reading or fighting amateur bandits on independent worlds in the outer-rim.

At the moment he's mainly interested in opportunities to learn but at the same time in order for his character to develop him getting stuck in situations where he has to defend himself would be awesome also but main thing Belizarius would always be interested in, is investigating ruins and general topics of intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom