Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Well the Unified Jedi discussion thing brought me here but here it goes.

Officially an SSC Jedi but I suck at playing Light Side force users and LOAs have killed/stunted character development. Officially he is more Antarian Ranger than Jedi at this point. However I am serious considering going full Jedi again Force Willing. :p

Bwoop. Hello. I'm very very new to this forum, but you can call me S if you'd like. I really have no idea what I'm doing, but much like my character I like to jump into things head first. So. Yes. That is what is happening right now. If you have any advice, that'd be very much appreciated! Otherwise, I'm hoping to find a Master for Amara and get this party started.

Side note, although I don't know why I feel this is necessary: my character is several years younger than I am. But yes. I am not a wee youth. I am young, but not a child. I guess. Iunno.

Hello! I'm playng Lahi, who is a big white weirdo, but whatevs to that. I decided this looked like the most... fitting? Of the Jedi groups, though I know I can belong to another as well, mostly because I see Lahi as the type to travel and never really want to settle down! All that curiousness, a single Order can't hold her!

Please treat me well~!

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Came here due to positive feedback and advice from a few Masters on the boards. I see Sorel as more of a Consular and definitely light-sided - and a quick review of the available Factions suggest they're quite military in focus and allow dark siders to join them.

Not that she's a pacifist. She'll fight when necessary but the key for me is the word 'necessary.' It's an option. Often a last resort. Never the first or an automatic choice.

So I'm here hoping to find a Master, training and hopefully a chance to find her place in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom