Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to the Faction [member="George O Rourke"] and [member="Lewis Trewllyn"] . Best wishes in your adventures! :D

Also, I'm not familiar with any academies in need of a Lore Keeper. But you can always ask the Grandmasters. :)

Greetings. I am Grey Lunara. I am a former Jedi, an ex. Sith, and a Temple Returnee. While my eyes may still be yellowed from my acts of darkness that I had committed, I am walking the path of redemption. I currently have two students, that I took up not too long ago. I believe that the best way to make a change in yourself is to push yourself to great strides. I believe that all deserve a chance to redeem themselves, no matter how bad they have messed up.

The link to my return is here:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64086-the-jedi-code/

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Grey Lunara"]

Welcome to the Faction. I'll head on over to your welcome thread today. Happy posting and enjoy your stay. :D

hi

abit about Pally:

i dont have much of a background nor do i have many abilities due to my character still being in its adolescence years as a wyrwolve but i do want to get him up to being a codru-ji jedi but for now he is just a realy smart force sensitive 6 legged dog

also if anyone is willing to train me in the force that would be great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom