Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Belizarius Krusi"] - Glad you made it. Think of the Network as 90% resource and 10% group, and you'll do fine. Happy Jedi'ing. :D

HI! Arabi is my Cathar healing centric Jedi. I used to be in TJO, but that has fallen away and I took an LOA for personal reasons. Been back for a bit and wanted to find a place for Arabi. She isn't much of a fighter, preferring to talk her way out of a situation or do as little damage as she can to escape.

Thoughts on places that would want her?

Welcome Jedi!

If anyone is looking for a specific area, let me know and we can get you all lined up with the right folks!

[member="Arabi Cordelle"] Silver Jedi Order may be a good place, but also the Shattered Order (Alliance in Exile) is doing a lot of work to help protect war-torn worlds

Mirra Voss

Too weird to live, too rare to die!
Hey,

New 'Jedi' (okay, okay, Force Sensitive) here looking to begin the long journey from padawan to... wherever.

Hopefully looking for a tight knit group and definitely looking for a good teacher for both tag-team action in public threads and plenty of development RP threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom