Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all,

As I've mentioned in a couple of places already, I'm looking around to get some RP going, and this seems like the ideal place to find some! Training would be nice, but I'm also definitely interested in having some Padawan interaction and exchange of ideas.

The charatcer concept I have for Des for now is that he's struggling a bit with a dual identity as a Jedi and a Korun with some very un-Jedi values in his upbringing, so there's definitely room for a Master to work with!

Peace begins with a smile.
Hello! I've been around on The Galactic Republic faction already, but figured this is a little more where my character is at the moment (being a young padawan and all).

I am of course looking for RP, both in the form of classes and training, but also in plain interaction with other padawan, knights or even masters. I think interaction with other characters independent of a class environment is important to build the characters and their relations to other Jedi; This is also reflected in my character who is almost a little too open to strangers. Kaia is a boundless source of friendliness, energy, and curiosity (with a touch of innocent mischief) that I hope you will enjoy interacting with as much as I enjoy portraying her.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

Hi!
So, I am working on getting this Levantine-Sometimes-Republic based Jedi off the ground. Because Jedi are fun? Anyway, Kaia's family is Imperial-centric dark siders with a huge distaste for Jedi/Sith alike. She's looking to break the cycle. Proposed power list will be Valor, maybe shield, some telepathy and maybe some cryo-pyro when she breaks into the needed rank.

Looking to have fun here.

[member="Denko"], is it a nacho hat?

denko_hat.png

Also, hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom