Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone.

I am unsure of what Faction I wish to be a part of, I would prefer to let RP handle that. However, I do now that he is a light side force user.

I am not done with Keiji's backstory, but the jist is that he was raised by parents in the ways of the Force. He was trained from an early age in unarmed and armed melee combat, to the detriment of any ranged skills. I would like to have him start off as above averagely adept at force sense, even more so than normal miraluka, as well as a specific as yet unnamed unarmed martial art.

The rough path I would like for him to take is as a Shadow in whatever organization he ends up in.

So, once again, hello everyone. I look forward to threading with you all.

Hello, I'm a newly found force user. Been traveling alone for most of the time, now looking to join the jedi.

Still no master and great with machines and computers, raised by a Mandalorian and healers. Don't know what to be looking for in the way of training just yet, but understand the basics of force healing. Also trained in in hand to hand combat and with the lack of a Lightsaber, prefer a blaster to swords.

*tips hat*

Greetings,
OOC - check my profile page :) pretty easy going, like to plot, lot of characters.
IC - Kei's ex republic, ex AoL now a member of the silvers.

A couple of my other muses might well join, like the concept unsurprisingly if you know me OOC.

All the best,
Mark

Hello, I am new to the whole RP Forum thing, and am trying it out. So far its awesome.

I am new to the whole Jedi/Force user idea though, and haven't pursued it at all, so there will be stumbles.

Hello! You'll find your footing in no time, I think! It turned out to be far less complicated than I thought it would be originally. Just find the heart of your character and the rest makes a lot of sense.

Kyla Foy

K
Hai there! I am your friendly Ghoul! Uhmmmm I do not know which of the academies I will join yet! I hope for the one with the least people =3

Salutations! I'm currently still working on my profile and thought I'd pop in and say hello. I haven't decided on which academy I'll be based in as of yet, and am hoping to play that out as well as the finding/creating of my own lightsaber. I think that would be a good thing for him to do.

Anywho, I look forward to playing with you all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom