Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intimidation v2.0

Executortfu.jpg

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's evidently event time, and considering the fact that twice now I've failed to get this event started, the third time'll be the charm.

This event will consist of four threads laid out over the month of April, one thread per week. Final days of of April will be spent awarding prizes to the various factions involved. Every faction will get a prize, but the more work you put into the event's threads, the greater your prize will be, even if it isn't the Intimidator.

THE STORY:
The Intimidator. A wrecked Executor-class Star Dreadnaught in the Unknown Regions. Considered to be the treasure trove of salvage, the derelict was slowly stripped of multiple hull panels and several weapons over the time between its destruction and the start of the Gulag plague. However, when the plague began, the Intimidator became an extremely hazardous place to salvage. Reports of mysterious ships, red and black, appearing out of nowhere and assailing persons who attempted to near the vessel began to abound amongst the trader circles. Even post-Gulag, sightings of these vessels occurred as parties of well-equipped salvage teams were decimated during their attempt to salvage the wreck.

The three initial threads will focus on an acquisition of Executor-class parts located throughout the galaxy. One collection is in a space-based thread, and two are in land-based threads. The final thread, the climax of the event, will determine the ultimate fate of the Intimidator, whether it gets acquired by a faction, repaired, destroyed, or wrecked beyond repair.

So, I've got two months to get this event prepped and ready for launch, and I'm looking for people who'd be interested in assisting me, either with maps, graphics, being gamemasters for the threads, developing prize tech, or helping conceptualize the individual threads and their locations(the originals of which were lost during the site crash). Anyone willing to help me out with round three?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I for one fully support this... I mean a 19km ship is perfect for a reward. We should get the sun crusher next... @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] help me find it in the maw cluster. We'll use gravity wells to get it.

Circe sweetie I am sure there is plenty of legit interest. The problem is its a Super Star Destroyer and you already had an RPJ say no.... today as he pointed out that 4-6km would and should be the limit. This just comes off as another attempt to acquire overpowered tech and or ships like when you tried to retrieve the sun crusher. Or have the equivalent of a super weapon like you tried to create a world devastator. As has been said an event should be about the story and all this is is creating a reward the complete opposite of what it should be. Don't focus on the reward and tell a good story. Your a master now and that is all about setting an example.

For the record, I did not join the peanut gallery with muffled laughter. I wished you luck because if you intend to do this it shall be a long difficult road ahead of you. You'll have to fight for every millimeter of that ship. All 19,000,000 millimeters...

| @[member="Vael'roth Kon"] | @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] | @Joshua DrangonsFlame | @[member="Matsu Ike"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |

I hope that appropriate action was taken against the four people above for the unwarranted public bullying of another member. I am getting tired of this shit. Circe hasn't done anything wrong, if you disagree with what he has roleplayed in character then contact an RPJ and if for some reason you don't like him OOC, don't interact with him full stop.

50c.jpg

Fear not fair maiden you have my porksword

@[member="Circe Savan"]

I like this idea, as I said on Skype. There is one giant caveat though. This ship cannot be used afterwards by anyone. It is a setting, a scene for salvage, but it cannot be fixed and will not be reconstructed after the event.
That means it has to die at the end of the thread after it’s been stripped down.

Other than that I’m happy to work with you to make this happen.

To the rest of you, keep your snide comments and condescension out of this thread. Snigger and name call in PMs and Skype all you want, but not here.

I very much like the idea Circe, but with the ship that you are using. its very large and would be hard to convice the admins and/or the RPJ's to allow someone to keep it. If need be, I can use my characters and RP this with ya, but just think about who will get this ship, I mean it could almost destroy an entire fleet on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom