Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Perchance. No promises. Someone else might look more appetising, and I wouldn't want to tie you up if my participation doesn't materialize.

[member="Strider Garon"] This is a confusing objective - if the Mandalorians are tasked with escaping, evading and living to fight another day - how exactly does this invade the planet and potentially win it?

[member="Azrael"] pretty much if we are successful the story will be that we did survive another day and ran a successful campaign against the prime with our insurgency. This is just but a small snipit and focus of the campaign.

Alright, I haven't been in an invasion since, like, Metalorn. I think it might well be time I gave it another shot.

No guarantees I won't scream about how things were done back in the day, you damn kids, off my lawn, etc.

Matreya

Fabula Caromed said:
Alright, I haven't been in an invasion since, like, Metalorn. I think it might well be time I gave it another shot.

No guarantees I won't scream about how things were done back in the day, you damn kids, off my lawn, etc.
This happens to me so often! The newer Chaos generation are like...rascals compared to old school! Overall the ideal nowadays is 'they are the writers its their choice to do....' which results in so many things to shake a fist at!

*rocking chair* in my day acolytes barely had potential for Lightning. Now its 37 bolts and no tiring! Darn kids with their hairdos and speeders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom