Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

HarnaidanEntrance.jpg
Welcome to Harnaidan
The attack on Muun Mine Alpha had kicked off an aggressive insurgency campaign for the The Muun Patriots and their allies, the Mandalorians. Subsequently after the initial strike, there were more attacks all varying to different degrees of subterfuge and terror. From speeder bombs to assassinations had wreck havoc through out Muunilinst with the main objective to destabilize Primeival's hold on the planet and its people. Deep in the capitol city, Harnaidan, the Mandalorians and their allies, rally in an old abandoned industrial complex. This was a staging point for another bold attack. TMP and the Mandos have had success in evading Prime's forces that have been amping up their counter insurgency in light of the recent attacks. Just this day, their luck had run out.​
Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)
Objectives:

The Prime are raiding the industrial complex. Mandos are on the defence. (Anja and I did a dice roll to see who was going to be on the offensive or defensive in this thread. Seems the dice gods hate me and Anja won)

Mandalorian: Escape, Evade and survive to fight another day

Prime: Capture or kill all insurgence to enforce your claim upon Muunilinst

Location: Abandon industrial complex where Mandos and Allies are gearing up when blind sided by Prime forces.

Rule:

• Character limit: 2 PCs per writer for each side.
  • Ally slots: 10 per side
  • All PvP: No limit free for all.
  • NPCs: They are nothing more then just fluff in the background. This invasion is strictly a PvP action.
  • Time Table: Oct 16th- Nov 6th with and option of one week extension
  • Post Grace Period: 72 hour grace period for folks to respond.

Drama Resolution: Talk it out between each other. If such doesn't progress then bring it up to your admin rep with in this invasion, we will sort it out. No reports.

Mandalorian Allies:
  1. [member="Keira Ticon"]
  2. [member="Tracyn"]
  3. [member="Darth Mudrac"]
  4. [member="Cole Dagos"]
  5. [member="Kei Amadis"]
  6. [member="Commander Lusk"]

Prime Allies:
  1. [member="Sarge Potteiger"]
  2. [member="Darth Mythos"]
  3. [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
Since I used Azrael (the other one) for the last Mando-VS-Prime invasion, I think I'll try to get Kadala into this one. Let's just hope I don't get really karking sick halfway through again.

Are there any acolytes/knights who want to take on the daughter of (the old) Mand'alor? Kad's an apprentice, but, you know, she's also a Mando with beskar armor. She can handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom