Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

Faction Admins on both sides are having a discussion pertaining to the invasion. So the invasion is going to be put on a 24-hour pause.

This doesn't mean you can't post at all today, but it won't count against anyone's grace period if they choose not to. I do suggest those of you who feel pressured to post, to just take these 24 hours off.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
To make Kei more accessible I can pull him forward to scout alone, for someone to come across, or you can feel free to head his way, he'd probably try and lead you away from the field medical setup to protect it also if you wanted to find him. In that case sensing his force signature might work well.

*Update
I've moved Kei forward now assisting the wounded so he's more in the open.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

This is a general notice to all involved, but especially to my fellow Mandalorians. You know who you are. Following discussions by both Faction Admin teams, it has been decided to "Downgrade" this Invasion to a Skirmish. Why, you ask? Mainly because there's been a lot of discontent surrounding what's been happening here. I know some of you might not agree with this decision, but both FA teams felt it was the best decision when considering the situation. It's clear that tempers are high. People have quit the thread. I don't fault anyone for their choice, whether it be to stay in the thread or leave.

Now, I am not saying you need to totally abandon the thread. If you wish, you may continue your storylines and/or duels which you might have going. In fact, I encourage it. As I've seen in other threads, members of both factions can RP quite happily and civilly (minus the obvious IC tensions). But when a planet is at stake, that seems to get thrown out the window. This is supposed to be fun, guys :p Getting worked up over it really doesn't help matters for anyone.

So, in short, if you want to stay in and RP or duel, feel free to do so. If you don't want to... don't. It's that simple. No one will fault you for either choice. If anyone has concerns regarding this or anything else in this thread, please contact your respective Faction Admins, and we will do what we can to assist.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Ordo"]

GIF-Gurl-You-Girl-Oh-girl-Guuurl-GIF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom