Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Centin Tillo Centin Tillo
Signature:
UFFQnDz.png

Kiran Arlos
Signature and avatar:
LqrjNy2.gif

acHGSkM.gif

And an other request, avatar and signature:
sKO1pR6.gif
HL6Rm4M.gif

xoL1ffU.gif

Zurin Zurin still working on it, sorry :(

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Hello! I have a request for an avatar and a signature.

For the avatar, I have this image.

image0.png

I ask for a clear, light border. Cutting off some of the image is fine, as long as it fits the parameters for the site. Thank you! :)

For the signature, I have this gif here:

image0.gif

This might be a bit of stretch, but could you have this gif sort of on the right side of the sig transitioning from the Silver Jedi Concord logo? And then a border that kind of blends it all for the finishing touch? Hopefully, that can work.

Once again, thank you and please take your time, I understand that you may have a busy lifestyle so I want you to have the smoothest and most comfortable time working with this one. And I have a huge amount of patience so... :)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Hi! Love your work, and was wondering if you could create something for me as well if you had the time?

I am mostly just looking for an avatar and signature primarily. I was thinking the two images below mixed with some kind of wind effect if possible, and if not, just kinda merged.

But if possible as well, a small rank bar for the faction I am in. I just have the one image I would like to use, but don't have any other ideas for backgrounds for it.

Thank you in advance if you can, and no worries if not!

mandalorian_design_by_macksztaba_ddkqmut-300w.jpg

snow-mountains-landscapes-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-1920x1080.jpg

logo-emblem-brand-character-clip-art-mandalorian-symbol.jpg

H6-098 H6-098

Unfortunately I can't draw :( I wrote this in the topic's first post. I can manipulate pictures, resize, recoloring etc. But my drawing skills are at the level of the stick figure :(
So, if you search on the internet for pictures and give them to me, or you describe what you want, then I'm looking for them, after that I can work with the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom