Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

H6-098 H6-098

Unfortunately I can't draw :( I wrote this in the topic's first post. I can manipulate pictures, resize, recoloring etc. But my drawing skills are at the level of the stick figure :(
So, if you search on the internet for pictures and give them to me, or you describe what you want, then I'm looking for them, after that I can work with the pictures.

I know :) The picture that I was wondering if you could manipulate was my profile pic.If that is alright- should I post it here?

wUFEp4e.png

Avatar, signature, faction bing and rank tag/flair for Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind
vZBd0Rp.png
Rm2RHJ4.png

jEWUyki.png

3UzmvpL.png

Shalita Verd Shalita Verd , Mark Starlighter Mark Starlighter
Your requests will be ready tomorrow.

Excuse me and hello, can i request for an avatar and a signature ?

For the avatar is

and for the signature can just combine this two:
if can the background is something medic theme with a medic or caedicus symbol, and the middle bottom part says "And don't call me Shirley"

Please and thank you

Last edited:
Ok! You'll probably get sick of me eventually, but I have a new project. If you could please make me a Sig and Avatar I'll greatly appreciate it!

For the Avatar. I'm thinking a circle that flickers between images with this border.

Signature
For this one I'd love the snow border again, with the little white line.
Then somehow cut this woman out, turn her into a PNG and then again, somehow smoosh her into this image.
If you could have one with a name and one without, I'll appreciate it, but the rest will be up to your decision as to whether you add the following image. It'll have to be turned into a PNG to add it to the sig and the colours changed. Feel free to play with the colours on it, but if it could fit into the sig somewhere, I'd appreciate it. If it's too much, don't worry about it. Also, if you could add like a snowy gif onto it to it make it look as if it's snowing in the sig. I'd love that.

Please and thank you ever so much!

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

I come again, this time with a new request.

I ask for an avatar for a new character I'm doing.

image1.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Something to spruce it up a little bit. I once again thank you for the hard work and the sacrifices you make for me and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom