Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Alrighty then!

I'de like the girl in this image on the left,this image in the center as a symbol, and the girl in this image at the right.
Can you edit the first image to where the eyes have no pupils?
It doesn't matter if the style is black and white, Sith red, messy artist paint, whatever... Surprise me, lol!
If you do go for colors, can you also edit the girl in the left to have some of her hair dyed hot pink please?
The only text needed is "Gwyneira Craft."

Thank you so much! :)
~ Gwyn.

Huh I did everything for everyone :)

for Lucas Harvey-White (avatar and signature)
NA2pZWD.png

TwbobkW.gif

for Kyrinov Kyrinov (signature few versions and divider)
I039q4r.png

3eHAPEZ.png

r3kYiXg.png

Vp1zeLW.png

SimxvPe.png

for Orion Darkstar Orion Darkstar (divider)
HD90kRj.png

for Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla (signature 2 versions)
rKCBpcN.png

29OitK8.png

Yesterday works for Morgan Gracehold Morgan Gracehold :
eqdBHyA.gif

fJl7LvB.png

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

You've done amazing work. If you're up for it I'd like you to take a shot at making a divider for me. I already have one made by the generous Srina Talon a year or so ago and I'm happy with it, but I am also looking for one that'll act less like a header and more like a divider for the body of a post.

The character is regal and steadfast, his colors and black and gold with some red accents. I really like the vibe from the black holocron divider you made, so maybe something like that, but Mando'y.

Here's the divider I have at the current

bralbar.png

If you want to use the Mythosaur skull, the Bral clan Mythosaur skull has an angled gouge out of the bottom of each of the eye sockets otherwise it's just a standard Mythosaur skull. Unfortunately I've lost the png file for the skull on its own, though it doesn't need to include the skull. Maybe some mandoa like the tenets of the Resol'nare or something would be cool running the length of the divider.

Hey Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim lovely. I was just wondering if you could do some artwork for me. It's gunna get a little crazy.
Avatar - This image with perhaps a border of a feather nature if at all possible? kind of like this or this but blue? If not. Border is up to you. She is to be a noble and I do want something feathery because of her house and species.

Signature: I'd love a couple of things
I'd like this image but with vibrant blue eyes and this Gif to be in the Sig along with with this png to be in the middle of the sig, cause it's to be her House emblem. Again, if the border could be feathery. I'd love that. I hope it's not difficult. If it is, those images with feathers, or Clair Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson and that PNG for the house would be amazing. Blue theme as the colour though. Lol

If it's also not too much to ask, but I'd like for two copies of the sig. One with the name Viscount Fleur Valencia and one without. If you could put the name directly under the house emblem. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom